Q & A Little Big Dreams

Lucy

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Lou, "Strength",Luce, Rini
I had one where I was in a dark room and I started off as a kid sitting on a bed. Then I started growing and became an adult, realizing there were bars on the windows I escaped. Here's the weird part Chase caught me and brought me back to the room. He was trying to comfort me and tell me that I was in no danger and it was a safe place. It wasn't in interrogation room or anything like that, no cameras or anyting. Just Chase trying to talk me down from a panic attack

And another one recently, Julie and I were on the trail of Carmen I don't remember the case or the clues but somehow we ended up on a talk show. They were interested on how acme was handling whatever Carmen was doing. Then during the case we crossed paths with Carmen and raced trying to catch up with her but we stopped because I had to save birds

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
OOC (copy-pasted from chat because I forgot we had this thread):

I had an odd dream last night where I was playing a new Carmen game, but as an awake person, it actually seems like it could be a good template. It was a similar setting to Word Detective and had Chase and Queen Notalotenkammen (possibly other villains too), but the player character worked directly with Chase, and it was a combination of puzzles and Bayonetta-type fighting.

In my dream, I'd just gotten to the end of the game, where Carmen lures you and Chase to her hideout and then separates you (which I now realize was borne from a scene in Tales From the Borderlands that I played night before last), and then you fight her and a bunch of henchpeople in the final boss battle. It started off with having to fend her off long enough to solve a puzzle, and then getting in her mecha and using it to get to her control room, where you had to alternate between solving number puzzles (it was something like decoding numbers written in base-4 and base-8 to base-10) and fighting villains, and you had to close the elevator door behind every villain, or more would come in and interrupt you from solving the puzzle.

Unfortunately, I woke up just as Carmen herself was coming, so I didn't get to see what my brain would have written for the ending.

Chase

Director
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
(Also copy-pasting from chat)

I wouldn't mind helping some unwitting agent along while we solve math/word problems and fight Bayonetta for our lives.

In retrospect, that agent better be damn smart. Or, you know, save early, save often.

Actually, this entire thing is starting to feel like deja vu.

Invader

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
(OOC) I had a dream with Kidman as of late, I was showing them what I can only call a pocket bird. They are a parrot like race of creatures, that make pocket dimensions, litterly out of pockets in coats in particular. They bond to one person, and only one person if they cant bond with someone they will perish. If you are very lucky you will have a pair of them. I know kidman had two they were about the size of a macaw, and a parakeet. One was blue, and white, the other was red and gold colored. They also have very lovely voices, and can mimic human speech. Carmen was there as well, and hers was about the size of a hereon. Only it was purple and gold colored.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Invader Invader: (Please take lots of pics)