Attention tecs

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Hey everyone ❤ I wanted to let you know that depending on how things play out with my upcoming move, I might not be able to come back here for a while. I may not have access to Wi-Fi or mobile data on my phone at my new place.
I really love being here, and I’ve genuinely enjoyed all the stories, art, conversations, and everything else you’ve shared with me. Thank you for making this such a fun and welcoming place. 🥹❤
If I suddenly disappear and you don’t hear from me, please don’t worry about me. I’ll be okay. I’ll be in an ICF facility where I can get the care and support I need for my disabilities and be taken care of.
I just wanted to say thank you before things potentially change. You guys have meant a lot to me. ❤
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: yay you got back in :)
    Top