Movie/Game Night

What should we watch/do starting April 5/6? (vote for 1-2)

• Absolutely Fabulous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Day at a Time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
Leaving a note here to let the team know that it's getting harder for me to be up at 2-3 a.m. in the summer. I will still be about, but I will likely not make it to movie night at 8 p.m. EST.
Frankly I'm impressed (and honored) you were ever able to do it.

I get the feeling you're not alone in finding the time harder and harder to make... is there a better time for people?

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
All good @Morgan.

I'm still open to any time. I missed the last one because I performed late night duties and promptly fell asleep... I don't even like after-parties, don't know what made me think I could handle 8 fashionistas and still quiplash.

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
All good @Morgan.

I'm still open to any time. I missed the last one because I performed late night duties and promptly fell asleep... I don't even like after-parties, don't know what made me think I could handle 8 fashionistas and still quiplash.
No worries. @Invader and @Julie Justice and I had an exceptional round of Quiplash, but after that all was quiet.

Joe Kerr

VILE Trickster
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Joey, Joseph,
Color #
8a2be2
Apologies. I will be missing tomorrow and potentially next week as well.

Things have been really hectic on my end.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
This incites the imagination. And while I hope to hear a passionate tale set in the French Riviera, I'm almost certain it's a lacklustre story.
For the record, it was predictable, like you suspected. I was basically making sure they had transportation and left after-parties in a timely manner.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki