ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Harriet Tubman the woman who was a Union spy in the American Civil War and using the Underground Railroad.:halo:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Mark Twain alias Samuel Clemens the writer behind Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn...

Ah yes I know the author and here's another Mark Twain quote to remember...

"Never pull off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."

Reminds me of a Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? Episode Nine: Chapter and Verse...When Ivy and Zack just take a 'smooth landing' on the picket fences where Tom Sawyer trick his friends to do whitewashing the fence.:halo:

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
  1. "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”

– Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship.

-Amelia Earhart

Best answers
Color #
White
Traveling is much easier for everyone at ACME these days, now that we have the C-5 Corridor. But if you ever get tired of The Chase, think of this great quote I found...

"The world is like a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

St. Augustine

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Most impressive. But claw prizes don’t hit back :D @Invader
    Reactions: Jade