Open Quote of the Week

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
When my fellow X-Men and I are not trying to save the world from catastrophe, I am teacher of History, Botany, and Horticulture. I thought this quote seemed an appropriate addition on the subject of creativity.

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge." Albert Einstein

Best answers
Color #
White
That is a great quote @Ororo Munroe. I'm sure you're a great teacher.
Here is one of my favorites.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge in limited to what we know and an understand, while imagination embraces the whole world, and all there will ever be to know and understand."
Albert Einstein

Best answers
Color #
White
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles; or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and blood; who strives valiantly, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows the high triumph of achievement, and who, at the worst, if he he fails, fails at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

The Man in the Arena, an excerpt from a speech by Theodore Roosevelt,
at the Sarbonne, Paris, France, April 23, 1910

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Theodore Roosevelt,the 26th president of the Untied States...
the one behind the National Park,'Square Deal' and Teddy Bears!

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki