Q & A Dress for Success

Zack

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
I never got to answer this one.

Current Zack tries to dress sharp in a suit. Which is why Doctor @Sophie sometimes calls him 'Dapper'. He punches it up with some colourful socks or tie whenever he can since ACME doesn't have a real dress code.

When he's relaxing it's geeky T-shirts with one liners or comic book characters and jeans.

Molly

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Molly
Color #
Molly's casual clothing style is very feminine and classical. She likes sundresses, and long maxi dresses with prints and knits. Her closet is full of pastel colors, mostly in sea green and blue, pinks and sunny-yellow. Molly is slightly shorter than her friends, and makes up for this by wearing heels the majority of her time out. The only two pairs of flats she owns are flip flops and rubber boots for gardening.

When working in the ACME forensics labs, she wears soft blouses and skirts under her lab coat. On her shifts at O'Sullivan's she wears the Irish green T-shirt with a short black skirt.

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
While it might be passé to answer my own question, I'm going to bring back the open questions to compliment the AMA threads.

Eugene, when not on the flight line, is wearing an oxford shirt (usually white, but sometimes in cooler colors) and slacks with a vest. He doesn't typically bother with a jacket or tie unless demanded by the necessity of meetings. When he does have a flight, he'll throw on an OD green flight suit, unadorned except for the ACME insignia and his name tape. Throughout this all, he'll wear black side zip work boots, kept at a high shine so they don't stick out too much.

Besides the typical essentials (wallet, company ID, ACME communicator), Euge maintains certain accessories he never leaves home with. There's a knife he keeps in his boot, a pair of aviators usually on his face, a Glock 17 in an IWB holster, and his IWC Top Gun Miramar. He's not a watch collector, and since this was a gift, he treats this watch like a priceless treasure.

Pitya Ivyr

K-9 Unit Manager and Trainer ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivyr, Ive, Crystal, Lira, Teals
Color #
1ABC9C
This is cool Eugene!

Ivyr is pretty simple. When she isn't dressed for a gala or meeting she is pretty low-key. She wears ebony leggings with Turquoise sequined floral patterns on them. She wears a three-quarters sleeved top that is dark Turquoise color with a ebony jacket thrown over it which holds the same sequined patterns as the leggings.She wears ebony high heeled boots often unless it is another situation. This is her every day wear. Her everyday wear includes a ring on her left pointer finger made for Peridot and Emerald. She wears hand-made beaded earrings and around her neck is a locket. In the shape of a heart which holds a picture of her mother and father. Under that is a silver choker in the shape of a heart, in which it holds a peridot stone held by a crescent moon.

In the Evenings she wears sweats and a short sleeved shirt. She is often bare foot around her home. She prefers not wearing jewelry around the house. But, there are small occasions where she prefers shorts over sweats when it is hot out.

If you are talking about gala/important meeting wear it is an entirely different story. She goes all out like she did when she was a singer. She often wears long dresses that are loose and flowing, of course her colors tend to be emerald green or turquoise colors. Of course the dresses would have sequins and floral patterns. She wears high heels of a silvery colors. Earrings worn on these occasions are often gemstone studs or glittering dangled earrings.

Her scent is unique and floral. Jasmine, honey, and a hint of cherry blossoms. She carries a small red and ebony floral purse at all times; which holds her IDs, Dog Whistle, Leashes, Wallet, and a small first-aid kit.

Flag

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Even with his silver hair and weird eyes, Flag generally tries to blend in, so he'll don the casual wear of wherever he is - unless that doesn't work, then he'll try to appear the typical tourist. In rare circumstances that require formal wear, he'll rent suits and probably not return them. He doesn't often participate in VILE's flashy heists, but if he does, he'll dress to compliment the mission lead.

Despite all of this, he does have a signature outfit, which would be the black, thobe-like, coat(?) and knee-high buckle boots that he arrived on Earth in. Generally he only wears this when he thinks he might be going home, has to head a heist, or has missed laundry day and has nothing else to wear.

Almost as iconic, is the leather satchel he keeps his small amount travel stuff, journal, and knife in.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
The suit is generally a work uniform for me, but recently, it became an everyday thing. When I'm not working now, it's mostly the oxford and slacks, depending on occasion. I also wear jeans... I think... maybe.
The above was written nearly 5 years ago. I'm happy to report that, since then, I have established definitively that I do not wear jeans.

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
I wear a red schoolgirl uniform
Black knee highs
A golden heart locket
Strawberry Perfume
Red Mary Jane shoes
And a red beret or a red hair bow

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
On non uniform day they wear jeans and a t shirt, also any day is always marked by loud colored socks the more obnoxious the better. No jewelry is ever worn as I dislike the feel of it.

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
When not in uniform usually she likes blouses and jeans, on occasion she will wear skirts. The skirts have to be long though and way past her knee. Lucy doesn't like Jewelry either.

Everly

ACME
Best answers
Everly usually wears jeans and t-shirts that are solid colored or have quiet patterns on them. Sometimes when she is not working, she likes to wear long skirts. She usually wears shoes that are comfortable and that she can easily run in. Sometimes she will braid her hair, but usually she will just wear it down. She enjoys wearing simple necklaces and has a collection of pendants from craft stores that she switches out.

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jon, Jonny, J (single letter), JE (pronounced 'G')
Color #
00A885
Jon is more casual; blue jeans (occasionally shorts) (typically, cargo pants or carpenter's jeans), t-shirt (usually a band or geeky one-liner), sneakers (has a pair of hiking boots for if a mission might be a lot of rough terrain stuff), ball cap (usually, a Giants hat; has a few others he has randomly accumulated over the years), his older Casio wristwatch and communicator on his left wrist. Jon has exactly one pair of black dress slacks and a white button-up dress shirt (only for special occasions), and a ratty old leather jacket during cooler weather, otherwise a long-sleeve flannel or short-sleeve button-up shirt (either one, unbuttoned).

He has an old peace symbol on a necklace that he wears; his father gave it to him when he was a kid. Jon always carries a Gerber Suspension multi-tool on his left hip, along with an LED mini Mag-Lite. Jon always wears a backpack when he is out-and-about which has for its contents : The second section is the out-and-about backpack.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...