Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
Tell me about your current training, in ACME? Perhaps also about your first case, if you've already had one?
I haven't yet had any training per se. The clichéd freshest meat on the cutting block.
Currently working on my first group assignment on paperwork for ACME's K-9 Unit.

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
If there was a news headline about you, what would it most likely read?
I've been in the paper and in news coverage before. Can't remember which headlines. Most likely to do with an award.
If I were to choose a few off my accomplishments, one might be something involving "Local student" and a mite of chaos.
(Ooc have actually been in a few news pieces. Was on the local newsreel when they filmed the front of the school for a piece on a recent outbreak. Our class was practicing throwing cast nets)

Last edited:

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Do you have a favorite joke?

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
What is your biggest insecurity, and what steps have you taken in your life to help you with it?
One of my biggest insecurities is death. I have taken steps towards Not Dying (being on the lookout for dangerous situations, making sure I don't accidently step on snakes during hikes, martial arts, taking my meds, etc).
And learning and gaining knowledge while I'm still alive.

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
Do you have a favorite joke?
I don't have a favorite joke per se because I really like jokes and puns. But I do have a favorite of the ones I've written
I once held up a bank with my own two hands.
I then had to put the model down to re-glue the sign because it fell off.

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
Breakfast or dinner?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it holds you over until lunch (or dinner) but you can have some absolutely wonderful stuff for dinner so I'd say both. Then there's dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki