Q & A AMA- Victorique V. Ivory

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
What makes you laugh the most?
Puns, really clever jokes, really good memes, well made yet incredibly memetic videos. Russian cat memes. Irony, ironic happenstances. There's prob more besides what I've listed.
 
Last edited:

Nevon

ACME
Best answers
4
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
6a99a6
Do you have any tattoos, and/or do you want any? If you could have one with a lot of meaning to you, what would you ink on your skin?
 

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
Do you have any tattoos, and/or do you want any? If you could have one with a lot of meaning to you, what would you ink on your skin?
No tattoos at the moment. Still illegal for me as of yet.
If I were to get any tattoo at all, I would want it to have significance in the first. Not a cheesy print of a certain (ex?) girlfriend's favorite chemical compound, but a botanical specimen with historical and floriographical significance or an alchemical symbol with significance. An anatomical diagram of a heart over the chest would be classy.
I'm rather fond of the symbols for silver and for preservation/purification by fire until white hot.
Edit: for clarification, yes I want a cool tattoo.
Secondary edit: cheesy print of ex's fav chemical compound would kill me inside
 
Last edited:

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
What trait do you value most in a friend?
I've seen and had so many working friendships that I dont know anymore.
There has to be some element of trust or else nothing works out between people. If you cant trust someone why bother talking to them? I've seen many relationships fall out due to a lack of this and many relationships renewed because of a regain.
Many relationships I've seen have been without similar interests and many without an "in person" connection.
I guess trust is always the most important because I've had a lot of mistrust of people. ((Ic and ooc))
 

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
035096
Do you like Steam Powered Giraffe? And how long have you known about them?
 
Last edited:

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
035096
It took me 2 days to realize this was about the banana plague.
Your forgiven V Im also working on protecting the rabbits which gains attention(and funding) since they're adorable. Two robot birds with one stone.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Quote Link
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Top