Q & A AMA- Victorique V. Ivory

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
Do you have any bad habits?
Plenty. Not conditioning dry hair in the winter as much as I should. Manipulating people into apologizing (when both parties are at wrong and definitely should). Forgetting to eat.
You described yourself as charming. Do you recall any point in your life where someone called you charming?
Teachers, people of power, paramours, peers. I've also been told I have a "money making" handshake.
 

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
You described yourself as charming. Do you recall any point in your life where someone called you charming?
Now, to my memory, I can vividly recall one specific time, when my interests had garnered me an internship with an entrepreneur and investor in antiquities, the arts, sciences, and in many other things. Perhaps I might not tell of them now as their story does not matter as much in the grand scheme that ACME and V.I.L.E. have woven. Mayhaps it's a story for another time. I had caught their through mutual interests. We would talk on the subject of current research in science, philosophy, and aesthetics. In an earlier conversation, before I knew them well, I expressed that I might wish to work for them one day. I immediately got the internship. They said my drive for knowledge was refreshing to see in the youth of my day and I was a charming person.
 

Contessa

Royalty
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Adrianna Covrenzi, Tessa, Anna, La Contessa Covrenzi
Color #
9C3F84
Do you have a life goal yet, and what might it take for you to achieve it?
 

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
Do you have a life goal yet, and what might it take for you to achieve it?
I do not yet have a life's ambition or goal. Perhaps life might be just that in itself, as of yet?
I live my life in pursuit of knowledge and fulfilment. I live to see the world and it's art and culture, taste new spices, learn new ideas.
Besides that, videogames have become utterly refined in our day and age and many have plots similar to Henrik Ibsen's works and much of early science fiction literature. Their art can be overly simplified stick figures or blobs or surreal in that they look like a photographic image.
 

Flag

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
808080
Besides that, videogames have become utterly refined in our day and age and many have plots similar to Henrik Ibsen's works and much of early science fiction literature. Their art can be overly simplified stick figures or blobs or surreal in that they look like a photographic image.
Which of these influenced pieces of interactive entertainment is your favorite?
 

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
Which of these influenced pieces of interactive entertainment is your favorite?
·Hello Kitty Seasons was fun as a small kid
·2015 version of King's Quest was gorgeous
·République was absolutely stunning
·Tf2 is a classic and is pretty fun with friends or friendly people (hey, its free.)
(·of course the ever so classic Carmen Sandiego: Word Detective was a favorite ooc as a kid)
·Portal
·Video games are just fun? I have a long list of favorites. Recommendations are welcome.
 
Last edited:

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
Why is your hair pink?
Because I often dye my hair. Who knows what color it might be next? Forest green? Lavender? Porange? Only the future will tell.

(ooc I want to dye my hair porange or orange dreamsicle because those are colors that are unnoticeable and I can get away with at my school)
 

Morgan

ACME
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Morgan Cedesina
Tell me about your current training, in ACME? Perhaps also about your first case, if you've already had one?
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command than my director. I don't know how high though. Wow....that was really scary....
    Quote Link
  • B :
    Guest Birdy has joined the room.
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    Hellooooooooooo there... Uhh, I don't really know what's going on, I'm just here for the avatar maker to make my oc Daisy lol
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    That sounds so threatening. “ Birdy has joined the room ”. Ah yes, these people have yet to see the sheer terror I shall release upon them. They will never see it coming! MWUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and don't forget, may the odds be ever in your favor!
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    The plethora of references I have saved in my clipboard are ready for action. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Here comes Bluestar, and her mighty blueness!Hyrule is in danger! RUN!!!May the odds be ever in your favor!They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!To Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard...Fire is catching, and if we burn, you burn with us!Garfield disapproves.This reminds me of a puzzle!Every puzzle has an answer!Are you, are you, coming to the tree?MEEENEEEE MIRRORRRRROrange like Effie's hair?One does not simply...Now, before you leave my castle forever, tell me...Are you a Faithful, or are you a Traitor?No, like a sunset kinda orange.You have been eliminated from The Amazing Race.The tribe has spoken. Time for you to go_OHHH waffle time it's waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine? These poor people, I am so sorry for whoever gets on here next and sees all of this.
    Quote Link
  • B (Guest) Birdy:
    OH NO, THE ENFORCERS ARE COMING!THE STARCH KOLA IS A BIOHAZARD OF CARBONATED CHEMICALS!The blood moon rises once again. Please be careful, Link.Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS.
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    ???
    Quote Link
    Charlet Charlet: ???
    Top