Q & A AMA - Lee Jordan

Lee

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
((Lee is a little different here than in the WOEICS cartoon that he's based off, but I haven't built him much at all except for giving him a past. Could use all your help. He did leave ACME for VILE, and after being released, was brought back to ACME through Chase Devineaux.

That event started with the Roll With It short RP where Carmen asked Chase a favor, to 'take care' of Lee.

But it turns out, Chase already got Lee working as informant for ACME in Hong Kong (he just didn't know Lee's past with Carmen), that let Lee cross paths with Ivy Monaghan, who was in HK at the time.

Supported by this Ivy/Chase journal called Bridge: In Retrospect.))

Everything here comes from the profile:
Appearance:
Lee Jordan is often found wearing a jacket and in jeans. Over the years, he had tried changing that aspect of his wardrobe, but it rarely worked for him. Unless forced to use a STUN suit or disguise during cases, he likes his blue/green/brown/white t-shirt combo with darker denim.

Lee always wears a Maui bead necklace or choker. He says it's for luck, but an ex-girlfriend once complimented him on how muscular it made his neck look and he kept it up.

Background:
Lee Jordan-Holcomb was born Aug 7, the middle son of senator Hank Holcomb and his wife Brittany Holcomb. He grew up well-to-do, and with a passion for law enforcement. While his eldest brother took after his father, and his youngest brother took up a career in engineering, Lee entered the Academy at ACME compounds and made his way to Detective.

Sometime during his career, frustrated with his progress, he decided to make a move that copied a Senior Agent's decisions and joined Carmen Sandiego. His recklessness and audacity eventually led to a falling out with the ringleader.

Several years later, Lee Jordan is now back at ACME Headquarters, older and wiser. He had proven a skilled detective and a team leader in his own right. He operates now under Direct of Operations Chase Devineaux as Supervisor over Field Agents.

Personality:
Lee is underhanded, and his skills are found in the ability to dig up information. He chooses where his loyalty lies very carefully, and he doesn't take lightly to being wronged. On the field, he gets along well with co-workers, but he mostly keeps to himself even with a large number of friends and drinking buddies. When social, he's funny, but he's passionate about certain topics and could go on all night about things like how to serve a Shisha.

Lee is also sort of eager to please when it comes to people he respects. His own father was distant and he finds himself often looking for some structure in life.

Roast me!

-wait-

Ask me anything!

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Is there anyone in ACME you know little of, and would like to get to know them better?

Claire Yeon

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Since you've seen things from both the ACME and VILE perspectives, what would you say is one thing each organization could learn from the other?

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Does he ever feel haunted by past actions or deeds Or did he move on quickly and don’t dwell on the past?

Lee

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
What did it take for Lee to get accepted back into ACME?
Quoting the journal:
Months ago, Chase Devineaux visited Toronto, overseeing the recruitment of new agents. There, a man approached him, introducing himself as a former V.I.L.E. agent. He told a story of redemption, wanting to come clean, and to work on the history he once had with ACME. Reinstating the agent as an ACME detective wasn't probable, but the man insisted that he would have gone to Chief Weller if he needed a badge; he asked to only prove that he was worth the trouble.

Not having any firsthand experience with the former agent, Chase decidedly made him an informant. The young man's name was Lee Jordan.

It took me finding out who had recruiting power in ACME. Then picking one that's gonna buy my story. I stalked Devineaux for weeks while coming up with a story I figured he'd want to hear. Some poor sod made bad decisions, leaving ACME for VILE and now wants back in.

Last edited:

Lee

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Is there anyone in ACME you know little of, and would like to get to know them better?
I don't really care about getting to know people. But wouldn't mind learning some secrets from the higher ups. Upper management to CEOs and board members. How come Barbara Rosen takes the company jet out every third Friday? Why Devineaux still spends 80% of his time outside the country when he's no longer needed for field clearances? How come we suddenly have some new recruits from Israel studying 'Computer Science' but they're smiling and tan and look like they spend all day in the sun?

Lee

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Since you've seen things from both the ACME and VILE perspectives, what would you say is one thing each organization could learn from the other?
That question's ace.

VILE could seriously learn from ACME's defense protocol. Everything VILE does depends more on not being spotted, so when they do get attacked directly, it's evade and run or get caught. ACME's more open about their STUN strategies.

ACME could learn more from VILE's network. The speed that VILE gets information from one point to another without detection is mind boggling. ACME's rigid communication system relies more on secured lines and official clearance. VILE knows instantly if a message is from one of theirs or just noise.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Pitya Ivyr Pitya Ivyr:
    Singapore is such a lovely place honestly. It’s gorgeous))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: I hadn't heard of the Merlion... it, and the area are really pretty))
    Quote Link
  • Claire Yeon Claire Yeon:
    Not feeling well, so I'm going to turn in. Good night, everyone. Be excellent to each other. ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Claire, do you have the date and time for the demolition? That might help speed up the decision. ((Okay, have a good night, and hope you feel better.))
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good morning Jon :)
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Claire Yeon Claire Yeon:
    @Jon Eckart to the best of my knowledge, the date of demolition has not been set. It closes to the public in two days.
    Quote Link
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Claire Yeon said:
    If you are open to a topic of questionable legality, I could use someone of your skill. As my dear @Joe Kerr has failed to respond, ACME is my next best choice.
    Patty's probably got him tied down. Literally or figuratively, not sure.
    Reactions: Eugene, Emma Bezzle and Claire Yeon
    Quote Link
    Claire Yeon said:
    I cannot imagine ACME would object terribly to the end game. It comes to this: an icon of my beloved Singapore, the Merlion of Sentosa, is scheduled for destruction, and I simply will not stand for that. Will you help me save said statue from a fate of rubble and ash?
    In all honesty wtf))
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    What are you peoplev doing in ACME labs? :p
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    [SLIGHTLY PANICKING ABOUT THE MERLION]
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    Okay so bc its technically a cultural monument, one could technically have it moved but moving 37 meters of stone and who knows how much weight is bold af
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It would require someone willing to take it onto their hands, a team to move it, and possibly the postponement of what they planned to put in its place after they demolished it (depending on how fast the first two go)
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Well, considering that larger things have been moved by V.I.L.E in the past...
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart : Jon Eckart
    sips his double-strength cappuccino
    Quote Link
    sets out a box of cupcakes... one is rigged to launch confetti... don't remember which one
    Reactions: Victorique and Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Matrix IRC chat Devil IRC chat just something for a laugh
    Quote Link
    listening to Pink Floyd - Pigs
    Quote Link
    i mean, it's not the original merlion, but it is the biggest.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Hey Jacqueline
    Quote Link
  • Chase Chase:
    Claire Yeon said:
    I cannot imagine ACME would object terribly to the end game. It comes to this: an icon of my beloved Singapore, the Merlion of Sentosa, is scheduled for destruction, and I simply will not stand for that. Will you help me save said statue from a fate of rubble and ash?
    Is now a good time to voice that I never liked that overrated merlion? ((Jon’s cleared for this assignment, would be interesting to see how it develops.))
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I’m. Going to ballet
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I’m in the building Elvis left
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I left the building Nd
    Quote Link
    Charlet Charlet: I left the building Nd