Q & A Your Character's Favorite Food(s), and how come?

Ann Tickwittee

Archaeology Expert
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Tick, Ticky, Blinky, Annaconda
Color #
A60035
Goat cheese is proper. It has been a staple dairy food of Eastern Europeans, Western Asians, and Arabians for millennia. The Old World knew best.

*munches voraciously on pork rinds*
 

Eugene

Airfield Staff
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Euge, Earl Jr.
Color #
003366
I'm happy with most any sandwich, wrap, or burrito thrown my way, but if I had a grill all to myself, my preference would have to be a good philly cheesesteak. Sauteed onions and mushrooms with some perfectly seasoned steak, all glued together with some melted pepper jack. Preferably with some onion rings on the side.


...All drenched in hot sauce.
 

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Huh. This is actually sort of hard, as I eat pretty much anything edible put in front of me without thinking too much on it.
I'd say pasta for nostalgic reasons. Other stuff I'd put money down for is Kraft Mac n' Cheese, Fritos, and Rice Krispie treats.
 

Elsa

ACME
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Elsa, Lise
Color #
8d8844
My childhood favorite is vegetable stew. Simple Italian style and easy to make. My grandmother used to cook it when we visited her. I would be all wrapped in layers of pajamas and socks because winter was so cold, and the warm soup was soooo delicious! Her secret incredients was truffle oil.
 

Tanya

Press Director
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Yana, Tanya, Tanechka, TanYUchen'ka, TanyUs'ka
Color #
bb4d6d
Beef stroganoff is my favorite food. Very stereotypical and Russian, da? But at family gatherings, it used to be the biggest dish that is easiest to prepare. The kids could join in to make it.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Top