Open Quote of the Week

Invader

ACME
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.


Arabian proverb.
 

Sophie

Medical Staff
Best answers
0
Color #
C8A2C8
08 February, 2015 | Week 6/52


…I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you…


[HR][/HR]

athisoldscarletletter.com_tecs_0802.jpg
- Frida Kahlo

[HR][/HR]​


Frida Kahlo was a Mexican painter with a beautiful soul and an unbreakable spirit. Seemingly pained mentally and physically from surviving polio and a devastating accident during her teenage years; yet, she was bold and progressive for her time, irrepressible as a woman, a lover, and an artist.​
 

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
I know that painter she was the one who married Diego Riviera,a Mexican muralist and yes it's true after that accident she cannot have any children and her eyebrows trust me she never waxed them!
 

Zack

ACME
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
993300
I like these quotes. Keep them coming!
 
Best answers
3
Color #
White
Jane and the Dragon
Episode "Dragon Diva."
(a song written by Jester to "cheer up" the young Princess Lavinia, who had a cold)

Through wooded glade I wander
Gathering blossoms as I go
I bring them to My Lady
That her heart she may bestow
Shall I bring her roses
or lilacs for her hair?
But the finest bloom of all
Is the love that we two share!!
 

Ivy

Commander
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Iv', Ives
Color #
008080
I'm wondering why there has been no Tolkien here yet. Before someone calls dishonor on us all, here's a contribution:

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Quote Link
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Top