Open Quote of the Week

Best answers
Color #
White
I heard this one in an episode of "Criminal Minds" and liked it a lot.

"In matters of truth and justice there is no difference between large and small problems, for issue concerning the treatment of people are all the same."
Albert Einstein

Best answers
Color #
White
Hello Jade.

I wasn't able to write this one down right away, which is what I usually do. So when I looked it up a short time later, i found a whole bunch of them. So I'll have to post those too. :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Bumping this thread for reasons. I'm sure Sophie's narrator's new job is keeping her from adding these weekly.

Best answers
Color #
White
I'm sure this quote is very well-known by everyone here; and it sums up what we all do here so perfectly...

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."
Benjamin Franklin

Best answers
Color #
White
Yes, Jason, I agree, that quote describes you perfectly. And continuing the theme of great quotes that actually describes our "real" life philosophy, I found some great quotes from the movie "Seabiscuit" (the 2003 movie with Toby Macquire). But I'll start with this one.

Narrator:"The first time he saw Seabiscuit, the colt was walking through the fog at five in the morning. Smith would later say that the horse looked right through him, as if to say,"What are you looking at? Who do you think you are?" He was a small horse, barely 15 hands. He was hurting too. There was a limp in his walk, a wheezing when he breathed. Smith didn't pay attention to that. He was looking the horse in the eye...."

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki