Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Favorite movie if you have one.
So weird that I asked you this question in your AMA before I saw that you asked me the same question in here. :confused: We tots connected.

I like a good horror, Carrie is still my fave cuz it's an oldie but goodie.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
We've joked before (or, really, you've threatened) about Patty joining ACME. While that's impossible, as long as I'm alive. Let's imagine you did join ACME, under which circumstance(s) would that have happened?

Deric Storm

Consul
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Farmboy, Calamity, Stormblood
Color #
What was your gameplan if you hadn't joined up with Ultralett? Would you possibly have rejoined VILE or gone solo as a cat burglar or something similar?

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
8d8844
How did you get into glitter?
Came naturally, someone got me a glitter headband, and the rest is history!

Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
Nothing! Fashion has to move. BUT! I totally love CHANEL's last set of see-through coats, omg, I'd wear that for a while.

What was your gameplan if you hadn't joined up with Ultralett? Would you possibly have rejoined VILE or gone solo as a cat burglar or something similar?
If I hadn't joined Ultralett, I'd have stuck with VILE. I'm not real great at jumping ship, seriously.

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
8d8844
What does Patty hate most about the name Amber Argos?

And how did she feel when she first met Carmen? You didn't go into that, cutting off only at her finding the Ducati in the truck.
Carmen is a goddess, yo. IDK if you get taught that from ACME, Nev. First time I met her, she had all these guys behind her, looking over things, so you know she's boss. I'd never seen a woman boss before, not like that. I would totally be open if @Morgan wants to write something out <3

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
8d8844
We've joked before (or, really, you've threatened) about Patty joining ACME. While that's impossible, as long as I'm alive. Let's imagine you did join ACME, under which circumstance(s) would that have happened?
Lulz, as long as you're alive? OMG so funny.
If Amber did survive the situation with her parents, and she didn't become a meth addict herself, she'd go into law enforcement. That might take her into ACME, and eventually, she'd become a detective. If she felt like it.

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
8d8844
It looks like when you were young, you didn't have anyone to really look up to. Have you found people to look up to, or are you still searching?
Patty completely looks up to Carmen. And that might have built too much expectation from Carmen as a mother-figure. There was a disconnect somewhere along the way that made Patts take off, maybe she was subconsciously looking for a father figure. While she thought that Maelstrom fit that role, a run-in with Chase Devineaux in Moscow gave her a different perspective.

Chase was adamant about doing the right thing (not just for her, but in general), and he showed it by action. He didn't have a questionable moral code that she could see (not that she hadn't experienced honor from VILE, but this was a different setting and in direct comparison to her Norwegian mentor, Devineaux was a saint). She was surprised that he'd agree to help her.

It was natural when Chase was reunited with his team that Patty became a little envious of ACME, and particularly Ivy, for having a mentor like that.

[From Ultramarine, page 12]
She looked towards the redhead called Commander Ivy Monaghan for a time, wondering what it would have been like to be a young detective and get your law enforcement career set by the time you were in your early 20s. What kind of people her parents had to be to raise someone so fierce and confident? Who were her heroes? Naturally, she followed Ivy’s eyes to ACME’s Director of Operations and that partially answered her question.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...