Patty

Valkyrie
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
So if you knew someone - maybe a former boss/mother figure - who was in love with a rival - maybe the director of an agency trying to arrest her - what would you think about that?
*Gasp!* Noes! 😱
Is he at least hot? I bet he's hot. 😏
I'd totally tell her to go for it, law-enforcement agency Directors these days don't exactly survive long, they get Bengazied eventually.

How did you ever manage to leave without saying goodbye? Did you ever plan to come back and didn't think anyone would notice you were gone?
Kks, like not everything was thought through when I packed and left. I didn't exactly have plans to come back. It worked the first time when I just got up and left my parents, so why not again? I get it, I was wrong, time to adult and stuffs.

Patty

Valkyrie
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
What would you consider your most memorable shopping experience?
Kks, so it's important to know that I didn't know what 'rich' was until I met @Carmen. I didn't get there were two kinds of rich... Normal rich, and F**king rich.

My most memorable shopping experience was my first trip with Carmen. We took a car up to this normal looking townhouse in Paris, there wasn't any parking in front so we had to get out and the driver circles. Then the two of us went up to the upper floor, and these people took out racks of clothes. I tried stuff on, so did she, and people pinned things and got our measurements, then we left. I never saw any money exchanged, nobody asked the price of anything.

Then we went and had lunch and the same thing happened. We didn't even ask for the check at the end of the meal. Carmen said something about liking the tiny forks the restaurant had, then we left to the hotel.

A few days later, I came into my hotel room and the clothes were already hanging there. Perfect fit and in the colors I wanted. And the hotel we stayed at suddenly had those tiny forks she liked ready for us come breakfast.

It was so weird the first time, and I still haven't gotten used to it. We just don't go shopping so often anymore. She's busy.

Also, how much of that shopping "experience" did you actually pay for?
None! IDK where money was involved at all.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Invader Invader: (Please take lots of pics)