Q & A AMA - Nevon Blair

Nevon

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
6a99a6
What is the cutest animal in your opinion)
I think all animals are cute, but those chinchillas take the cute cake!

Do you happen to know Monty Pythons accountant sea shanty.
I loved watching Monty Python!

What's your end goal in ACME? Do you want to be the next Chase? Maybe become Chief?
I don't know what my end goal is, Mr. S, I think I'd be happy to train agents at the academy and then retire as an accountant.

Nevon

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
6a99a6
Have you ever been let down by someone you admire - or, in contrast, knowingly disappointed someone who looked up to you? What happened, and how did you respond?
I haven't yet been let down by anyone, and I don't think I've really let anyone down either. But if we're talking about theoretical letting downs, then I think I was let down by my dad. When he left us, I wasn't old enough to get it, and my mom never let me feel like I didn't have any love. But I saw her struggle and my grandma used to always say it was his fault. After she married my stepmom, things got a lot better.

Theoretically too, I hope I never disappoint either of my moms. I thought they might have hated it that I left accounting to go into the field, but that turned out to be not true at all.

I have disappointed myself before, I wasn't confident enough to take my detective exams for almost three years. I dealt with that by finding little reasons to build up my own confidence.

Lee

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
There isn't anything in the ACME rule book about having a relationship with a 3rd party agent (even if it's from an enemy agency). The only rule is you can't share technology directly with them.

The ACME SOUL contract under section 9.b: Understanding of cooperation with third-party members (VILE) and Guidelines on fraternization with third-party members (VILE) states that we are allowed to co-mingle as long as we follow section 9.c: Obligation to report illegal activity of third-party members (VILE) to Leadership

I will tell Chase that I know, because he is leadership. But that is the extent of my legal obligation.

And then I think I'd be really happy to see him happy, for once.
WHAT? We can co-mingle with VILE as long as we report to Leadership? Where was that in my original training manual?

*thinks about a question*
Ice cream or cake?

Nevon

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
6a99a6
Favorite fairytale or fable?
I think I like Aesop's "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" most.

WHAT? We can co-mingle with VILE as long as we report to Leadership? Where was that in my original training manual?

*thinks about a question*
Ice cream or cake?
Yeah Lee, we can do that, but you have to report wrong-doing right away. Those are the rules. And ice cream, definitely.

Willy wonka or dr Seuss?
Doc Seuss!

What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
I graduated Detective, and while we were in training in Lebanon, an ACME Leadership took me to eat this thing called baid ghanam. He said it was for initiation. It turned out to be sheep testicles.

Nevon

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
6a99a6
What would Nevon be like today if he had been recruited by VILE instead of ACME?
Nevon would be loyal to Carmen. He probably wouldn't have had the self-confidence that he has now with going out into field work. He would love crunching numbers as VILE's accountant, maybe would work a desk job while agents like @Emma Bezzle are his fieldwork counterparts.

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
Nevon would be loyal to Carmen. He probably wouldn't have had the self-confidence that he has now with going out into field work. He would love crunching numbers as VILE's accountant, maybe would work a desk job while agents like @Emma Bezzle are his fieldwork counterparts.
Now I'm just imaging a parallel universe where you're with VILE and I'm with ACME

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...