Q & A AMA - Chase Devineaux

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
¿De Dónde diablos vino la silla de la verdad de Chase? La gente nueva probablemente no ha oído hablar de eso todavía. ¿Podemos discutirlo?

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
Je ne me souviens pas d’avoir une "Truth Chair," mais je me souviens d’avoir juste une chaise en Neutral Grounds...

Remind me of the rumors?
Recuerdas la que Invader alguna vez colocó? Fue en ese periódico que ustedes solían tener. Los rumores eran que usted sabría quién se sentó en él. También podría decir automáticamente si la persona estaba diciendo la verdad o no.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Recuerdas la que Invader alguna vez colocó? Fue en ese periódico que ustedes solían tener. Los rumores eran que usted sabría quién se sentó en él. También podría decir automáticamente si la persona estaba diciendo la verdad o no.
Okay, I had to go back and search but I did find it...

ACME Conspiracy: Chase's Chair
By: @Invader
The real reason Chase never lets anyone sit in his chair, is because it is the source of his clairvoyant powers. Really why do you think Chase always knows when someone is up to something. That chair is his source of power, and sitting in it interferes with that. That is why he forbids anyone from sitting in the chair. However you can get around that by sitting on the back of said chair, and still be following the rules. Touching said chair is ok as well, so don't worry about touching it. However just don't touch it for to long, info about you will imprint onto the chair itself. Chase will come by later and read that imprint, however he will always deny what he really knows.

It's Invader's submission to the Bay Gull, a newspaper @Zack was playing with when he had more time. It's supposed to be full of off-the-wall conspiracies.

I don't have special powers.

Thanks for reminding me of this, made me chuckle.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki