ACME ACME Conspiracies

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jon, Jonny, J (single letter), JE (pronounced 'G')
Color #
00A885
That just means we make a new board.
Was it made with any specific software or just some good Photoshop (if anyone knows)?

Other conspiracies:
-Heard some mumbling about a Christmas Armistice (similar to WWI Christmas Truce)
-Supposedly, there are (depending on who you hear it from) elves/gnomes/dwarves/trolls or maybe even another ghost that likes to rearrange desks at night
-Supposedly, someone's been trying to get some of the agents into streetracing

Zack

ACME
Best answers
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
Did someone say conspiracy board??? I clicked faster than a VILE agent to a costume party.

((The old conspiracy board was made with a google plug-in called simple mind. I think there are way better stuff out there now.)

I think it's time I start lurking in the shadows to pick up more conspiracies again.

Ruslan

Mr Potato of acme
Best answers
Known Aliases
potato
Russ
Detective Child
Color #
%23DEB8
Writes on the board about Chief the ai is secertly living at vile

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
00A885
I could swear I saw someone who was referred to as the Chief at ACME... maybe the Director could clear that one up.

Ruslan

Mr Potato of acme
Best answers
Known Aliases
potato
Russ
Detective Child
Color #
%23DEB8
Well the chief I’m referring to isn’t really on the site. Just someone who uses mine or charlet’s accounts for laughs

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
00A885
I have to leave that up to @Chase or @Chief to sort out (...
*digs through the rulebook*
Page 1,983: 'Nobody can impersonate the Director or anyone higher unless certain circumstances are met...' and it goes on for a thousand pages after that

Ruslan

Mr Potato of acme
Best answers
Known Aliases
potato
Russ
Detective Child
Color #
%23DEB8
I have to leave that up to @Chase or @Chief to sort out (...
*digs through the rulebook*
Page 1,983: 'Nobody can impersonate the Director or anyone higher unless certain circumstances are met...' and it goes on for a thousand pages after that
well I said Chief the ai. Which isn’t Chief who was on this site. It’s more like two different people kind of thing. Like if you had a mike and a mike. People would get them confused but they wouldn’t be the same.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Most impressive. But claw prizes don’t hit back :D @Invader
    Reactions: Jade