Movie/Game Night

What should we watch/do starting April 5/6? (vote for 1-2)

• Absolutely Fabulous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Day at a Time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Saturday is fine for me too. :)

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
So per the poll, we'll watch a bit of the game shows starting this weekend, for which we can use CyTube again. @Patty and I've picked out our characters' episodes, so if anyone has any other episodes they want, let me know and I'll put them in my playlist (which I'll link here once it's finished, of course). I'll put in the first and last episodes of World, plus the celebrity episode.

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
e74f9a
Playlist link, as promised.

I included the first and last episodes of World, the celebrity episode of World, and the first episode of Time (the last isn't online, not that it matters as I don't think they did anything special for it since they were planning for a season 3). Beyond that, I just put in the episodes that sounded the most interesting. I made sure to include some Time episodes where the kids won; hopefully there will be some World episodes with winners too...

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
e74f9a
So after tonight's session of multiple World episodes, my suggestion for next week is this: We watch one episode each from each remaining season (I think 3-5, but maybe just 4-5) to see how the show continued evolving, then skip to Time. We won't see each villain that way, but we got to see Patty, Eartha, and Contessa tonight, and the villains didn't really appear that much on World.

I still advocate for five eps from each season of Time (one per villain) because the villains actually did do a lot in Time, making the eps more significantly different. There are also a LOT of differences between s1 and s2 (different Carmen, different opening, different character designs, different segments...), unlike World where the changes between seasons were more subtle.

I also suggest we go back to Friday/Saturday next week.

Thoughts?

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki