1. Carmen game shows - I floated the idea above (last page?) of watching maybe 2 eps with each thief.
2. Jackbox Party Pack games - Fun party games like Tee K.O. (combine other players' drawings and slogans to make T-shirts), Trivia Murder Party (exactly what it sounds like), and Quiplash (come up with funny answers to questions... kind of like Hollywood Squares or Pointless). But uh, do any of us actually have one of them?
3. The Magic School Bus - Another educational '90s cartoon. We would absolutely not watch the whole thing, just a few eps, definitely including the one with Grandma Rita as a paleontologist.
4. Absolutely Fabulous - My actual favorite TV show. British comedy about two women who come up with excuses to avoid work so they can smoke and drink and do drugs all day. It's funnier than it sounds. Lots of jokes at the expense of stupid famous people.
5. Ouran High School Host Club - A favorite of the TECS Anime Club. A poor girl has to pose as a rich boy and entertain her female classmates to pay off a debt. (Despite the Japanese link, we could watch the English dub.)
6. One Day at a Time - Sitcom about a family with a single mom, a lesbian (nonbinary, iirc?) teenager, and Grandma Rita as, er, the grandma.