Lost and found

Flag

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Flag deadpanned at the stranger and shook his head. Rolling his eyes again, he directed his attention to Kidman, whom he suspected also knew how to collect the reward for the book as she had been tracking him so closely.

"I'm not going to let you keep that one." He threatened under his breath.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Kristine sat down and waited for the silver hared girl to answer her. She did not like to make anyone upset if she could help it. Though there was something, she said that seemed to have set the girl off.

Last edited:

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Kidman smiled graciously at Flag, secretly grateful to have the subject changed. She didn't want to appear rude to the new oddity, but the mere mention made panic creep under her skin and she loathed to look weak in Flag's eyes. Lucky for her, he probably wasn't paying her that much attention anyway.

"I promise I'll give it to you. I just want to see if it's worth stealing back after you get paid. Or is this for your own collection?" She asked her fellow thief.

She had her own agenda, after all.

Flag

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
“Fine. Whatever.” He glanced back at the coffee shop and after a brief consideration, gestured toward it. “I’ll be over there.”

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Kristine watched the silver haired man walk off, and had a rather bad feeling about all of this. Turning to the girl she was sorry that she spooked her one.

"I ...err...don't know how to say this...but part of that book is missing." She informed the girl.

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
Kidman's good humour suddenly dropped. "What? Missing?"

'Not good.' She thought as she watched her sometimes-partner-in-crime head over to the coffee shop. She then turned back to Moonchild, now dreadfully sorry the girl had gotten tangled into this. Kidman took a deep breath to hide her apprehension.

"Do you know where it is?"

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I know it is one of my two safe places." She replied. "One is close by the other is very far away." "I can try to bring it back, but it might drain me a lot."

With that she reached into her bag, only to find the very missing part of the book. That was strange she could have sworn, she had sent them away. Unless that meant that it was the gems that had been sent, and not the part of the book itself. Now knowing the gems were the part that was missing, she now had sense of panic rearing its head.

Last edited:

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
Kidman looked on in dismay. With Flag no long present her emotions showed more readily, but she didn't want to upset the girl further and tried a weak smile.

"I'm sorry, but you're really going to have to try." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck. "How did you get this thing and why did you send it away?"

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"Someone ran into me, and I was leafing though the book." She replied "I have the clump of pages that fell out though, do you want them?" "For some reason the gems, were sent, I must need them." "I can replicate the originals though, if I can wake up my friends."

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
"Yes, if you could give me the extra pages that would be great." Kidman said with some relief. She looked over her shoulder. "I guess replicating them would be okay, but we should ask Flag first."

She paused to make sure she had Moonchild's attention.

"Because you really do not want to piss him off."

Then she sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "So...another alien with us... What would you need those gems for anyway?"

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I don't know." She replied. "I have not tired to move anything in thirteen years." "Though they might help, in getting me home."

The girl hands over the pages, and does not like the idea of talking to this flag person. However ticking them off sounds like a very bad idea, and she reluctantly fallows them to the coffee shop.

"I will say replication should be somewhat easy." Moon child sighed. "However I need a room to hide in, just in case ....well... it could get...ugly."

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
Kidman raised her brow. "Ugly?"

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...