The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Kidman's brow shot up, looked from the small person to her favourite demon, then slowly positioned herself between them as she picked up the book herself.

"Is there any way you guys can share this?"

Flag

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
The irony with Flag wanting the book was that he was to be paid an extreme amount of money for a book that had been stolen by somebody outside of the criminal organization that he aligned himself with. His interest in the book itself had been minimal up until this very moment. He cast a glance at Kidman, who applied the “book mafia” moniker to this aspect of his business and shook his head.

Completely ignoring the girl calling him out for the alien that he was, he stepped forward and again offered the opportunity for her to hand the book over without incident.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
"If you are not of this world, I am glad I am no longer alone." She said with a sigh."I will let you have the book on one condition"

Flag

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Flag didn’t make any special effort to hide his annoyance at being issued an ultimatum over something that more rightfully belonged to him than anyone else here, but he also knew that beating up a girl was uncouth – especially in public. Annoyed, he allowed his voice to drop a few notes and crossed his arms as he glared at the stranger. “And what would that condition be?”

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
Kidman let herself relax slightly. Flag generally wasn't the sort to test, but he could be surprisingly patient at times and it looked like this might be one such rarity. Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she realized she had left on her Flag-Tracker.

'Ah good, proof that it works.' She thought as she switched it off. Then she noticed the way he flinched as he crossed his arms. She'd have to ask him about that later.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I just need a new name." She offered. "Otherwise I cant go home, and I have been trapped here long enough."

Flag

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
“Come again?” He titled his head, not quite sure that he heard her right. “Like, what? Gwendoline? You’re not making much sense.”

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
"Sounds like that 'Neverending Story' movie. Let's call her Moonchild!"

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I am from another world, I was supposed to find someone and return home, something went wrong, and I got trapped here." She spoke. "I lost my powers,memories, and possibly the ability to go home." "I had been trapped in a lab of sorts for thirteen years." "In order to go home I had to find my old name, and I must be given a new one."

Flag

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
"Right..." He glanced at the book and then the girl again and sighed. "Okay. You can have that one I just said... Gwen-something... Gwen."

Neb

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
"I was actually getting attached to 'Moon Child- wait... lab?" Kidman got quiet, looked up at the sky as if distracted, then started flipping through the book.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I rather like the name moon child, the book is yours" She said softly.

Looking at the silver haired girl she wondered what had made them seem so suddenly upset.

"Do you mind me asking why you seem so upset?" Kristine asked of the girl.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki