Lost and found

Flag

V.I.L.E.
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Flag deadpanned at the stranger and shook his head. Rolling his eyes again, he directed his attention to Kidman, whom he suspected also knew how to collect the reward for the book as she had been tracking him so closely.

"I'm not going to let you keep that one." He threatened under his breath.

Invader

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Kristine sat down and waited for the silver hared girl to answer her. She did not like to make anyone upset if she could help it. Though there was something, she said that seemed to have set the girl off.

Last edited:

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Kidman smiled graciously at Flag, secretly grateful to have the subject changed. She didn't want to appear rude to the new oddity, but the mere mention made panic creep under her skin and she loathed to look weak in Flag's eyes. Lucky for her, he probably wasn't paying her that much attention anyway.

"I promise I'll give it to you. I just want to see if it's worth stealing back after you get paid. Or is this for your own collection?" She asked her fellow thief.

She had her own agenda, after all.

Flag

V.I.L.E.
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
“Fine. Whatever.” He glanced back at the coffee shop and after a brief consideration, gestured toward it. “I’ll be over there.”

Invader

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Kristine watched the silver haired man walk off, and had a rather bad feeling about all of this. Turning to the girl she was sorry that she spooked her one.

"I ...err...don't know how to say this...but part of that book is missing." She informed the girl.

Neb

AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
Kidman's good humour suddenly dropped. "What? Missing?"

'Not good.' She thought as she watched her sometimes-partner-in-crime head over to the coffee shop. She then turned back to Moonchild, now dreadfully sorry the girl had gotten tangled into this. Kidman took a deep breath to hide her apprehension.

"Do you know where it is?"

Invader

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I know it is one of my two safe places." She replied. "One is close by the other is very far away." "I can try to bring it back, but it might drain me a lot."

With that she reached into her bag, only to find the very missing part of the book. That was strange she could have sworn, she had sent them away. Unless that meant that it was the gems that had been sent, and not the part of the book itself. Now knowing the gems were the part that was missing, she now had sense of panic rearing its head.

Last edited:

Neb

AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
Kidman looked on in dismay. With Flag no long present her emotions showed more readily, but she didn't want to upset the girl further and tried a weak smile.

"I'm sorry, but you're really going to have to try." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck. "How did you get this thing and why did you send it away?"

Invader

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"Someone ran into me, and I was leafing though the book." She replied "I have the clump of pages that fell out though, do you want them?" "For some reason the gems, were sent, I must need them." "I can replicate the originals though, if I can wake up my friends."

Neb

AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
"Yes, if you could give me the extra pages that would be great." Kidman said with some relief. She looked over her shoulder. "I guess replicating them would be okay, but we should ask Flag first."

She paused to make sure she had Moonchild's attention.

"Because you really do not want to piss him off."

Then she sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "So...another alien with us... What would you need those gems for anyway?"

Invader

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I don't know." She replied. "I have not tired to move anything in thirteen years." "Though they might help, in getting me home."

The girl hands over the pages, and does not like the idea of talking to this flag person. However ticking them off sounds like a very bad idea, and she reluctantly fallows them to the coffee shop.

"I will say replication should be somewhat easy." Moon child sighed. "However I need a room to hide in, just in case ....well... it could get...ugly."

Neb

AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
323E4F
Kidman raised her brow. "Ugly?"

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Eugene Eugene:
    (Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.)
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Anyone ever played little nightmares
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    the main charater is a lot like charlet
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Small climbs in vents and high plant forms wearing a hood and running for her life
    Quote Link
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Eugene said:
    (Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.)
    i feel like this belongs to the like a virgin/like a prayer/like a priestess series
    +2
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    (Just for the sake of indulging anyone's curiosity, I found a short news article on the HAARP experiment going on this weekend. Apparently it's more art than science. Still notable anytime HAARP gets activated.)
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Jacqueline Hyde Jacqueline Hyde:
    Re earlier post - have decided that since Like a Priestess is set to the tune of Like a Virgin, Like an Eagle Piloting a Blimp should be set to the tune of the ABBA song (later covered by Madonna) Like an Angel Passing Through My Room.
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Claire Yeon Claire Yeon:
    @Eugene be like "look at me still talking when there's science to do."))
    +1
    Quote Link
    (last Portal quote of the night, I promise)
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    (Without the looming consequence of death, is this even science?)
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    (I need to get 'sarcasm self test complete' as my text ringtone.)
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    (it's funny. First time I ever heard of HAARP was in an animated GI Joe miniseries)
    +1
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    (I dimly remember that series. Was rather good.)
    Quote Link
    (The one from the 80s? That was way ahead of its time)
    Quote Link
    (I really enjoyed the movie, although I also remember being terrified by the giant bug airships)
    Quote Link
    (no, the miniseries was from the 2000s. it was called GI Joe: Resolute)
    Quote Link
    Ah. I heard of it, but I don't think I ever watched it.))
    Quote Link
    (The things I remember most about the 80s movie was how Hasbro had to change a part of it bc of test screenings)
    Quote Link
    (Yes, because audiences responded so negatively to the death of Optimus Prime.)
    Quote Link
    (yep, and when they originally killed Duke as well, people freaked the eff out)
    +1
    Quote Link
    (Duke played such a minor role in the movie that it didn't really resonate with me - the movie was my first exposure to GI Joe - but once I knew more about the series it made sense)
    Quote Link
    And, after all... knowing is half the battle!))
    +1
    Quote Link
    Ok friends I'm off. The band has just about wrapped up and I've got a long drive home. Be excellent to each other.))
    Quote Link
  • Eugene Eugene:
    Drive safe.))
    Quote Link
    Eugene Eugene: Drive safe.))