He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
What makes you laugh the most?
Puns, really clever jokes, really good memes, well made yet incredibly memetic videos. Russian cat memes. Irony, ironic happenstances. There's prob more besides what I've listed.

Last edited:

Nevon

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
6a99a6
Do you have any tattoos, and/or do you want any? If you could have one with a lot of meaning to you, what would you ink on your skin?

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
Do you have any tattoos, and/or do you want any? If you could have one with a lot of meaning to you, what would you ink on your skin?
No tattoos at the moment. Still illegal for me as of yet.
If I were to get any tattoo at all, I would want it to have significance in the first. Not a cheesy print of a certain (ex?) girlfriend's favorite chemical compound, but a botanical specimen with historical and floriographical significance or an alchemical symbol with significance. An anatomical diagram of a heart over the chest would be classy.
I'm rather fond of the symbols for silver and for preservation/purification by fire until white hot.
Edit: for clarification, yes I want a cool tattoo.
Secondary edit: cheesy print of ex's fav chemical compound would kill me inside

Last edited:

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
What trait do you value most in a friend?
I've seen and had so many working friendships that I dont know anymore.
There has to be some element of trust or else nothing works out between people. If you cant trust someone why bother talking to them? I've seen many relationships fall out due to a lack of this and many relationships renewed because of a regain.
Many relationships I've seen have been without similar interests and many without an "in person" connection.
I guess trust is always the most important because I've had a lot of mistrust of people. ((Ic and ooc))

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
Do you like Steam Powered Giraffe? And how long have you known about them?

Last edited:

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
It took me 2 days to realize this was about the banana plague.
Your forgiven V Im also working on protecting the rabbits which gains attention(and funding) since they're adorable. Two robot birds with one stone.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki