Q & A AMA - Ivyr Saalira

Nevon

ACME
Best answers
4
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
6a99a6
Imagine that Ivyr has a life partner. What would be this person's best quality, how would your first date have been, and what would define your relationship?
 

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
List your favorite dog breeds
 

Pitya Ivyr

K-9 Unit Manager and Trainer ACME
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivyr, Ive, Crystal, Lira, Teals
Color #
1ABC9C
Imagine that Ivyr has a life partner. What would be this person's best quality, how would your first date have been, and what would define your relationship?
You just had to ask didn’t you? Fine- let’s say I allow someone to get close to me. The best quality would be honesty. The first date would most likely be a coffee place to have coffee and breakfast or brunch together if my work could spare it. Any relationship with me would be defined by the fact one must deal with me working all the time almost.

List your favorite dog breeds
Dear- any dog breed is favorite to me. Why pick? If I had to - I’d say Saluki , Husky , malamute , Australian shepherd, border collie. But remember I adore all dog breeds equally - I could list over 20 breeds but that would take forever.
 

Pitya Ivyr

K-9 Unit Manager and Trainer ACME
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivyr, Ive, Crystal, Lira, Teals
Color #
1ABC9C
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
oh goddesses - you ask an interesting question my dear friend. Uh- where to start, I have done many crazy things- though I think the craziest was I pulled 32 hours without falling asleep and kept training at an aquarium with the dolphins. There was a very sick one- and I was not willing to give up on the poor thing. Though I think sleep could have helped haha. i had to be reminded a few times to grab food- but luckily my co-workers helped me out there. I have done many other things with my dolphin training times- such as being a mother to a young one (okay well wait- does that count as crazy?) I could go on for ages. I am not entirely normal if you haven't guessed. :)
 

Pitya Ivyr

K-9 Unit Manager and Trainer ACME
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivyr, Ive, Crystal, Lira, Teals
Color #
1ABC9C
Describe your perfect man
giggles softly I will answer this for you Lucy - if any man is to gain my trust and heart it must be someone who loves animals and understands my connection to them. He must understand the fact I view a few partners as family and as such mess with them or offend them - he will not be welcome. Though honestly besides personality- blue eyes are fantastic- though so are green. I don't care about looks as most do. I appreciate the character and acceptance of who I am.
 

Pitya Ivyr

K-9 Unit Manager and Trainer ACME
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivyr, Ive, Crystal, Lira, Teals
Color #
1ABC9C
Where is your favorite place to shop?
Hmmm- tough decision. I love books, animals, and all sorts of stuff. Malls are not my favorite place to be. Honestly I love pet stores and bookstores. Find me a bookstore- I won't reappear for hours haha. pet stores I love cause i enjoy finding things for my dogs- and Luna too.
 

Pitya Ivyr

K-9 Unit Manager and Trainer ACME
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivyr, Ive, Crystal, Lira, Teals
Color #
1ABC9C
What's the tallest building you've been to the top in?
Tallest building huh. I have been to Capitol Dock in Dublin as a young girl when i still lived there. It stood at 259 feet. But that's about it.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    Quote Link
    Deric Storm Deric Storm: Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep...
    Top