They had no idea who I was. It was at their behest that my mother left my dad and me, and they never had any contact with us. I found out their names when I decided to look for my mother in high school. Once I graduated college and started looking for a job, I figured it wouldn't hurt to find out how grandma and grandpa were investing their money since it was so important to them. I took a job at their firm and took real good care of it for them. Secretly, of course.
1. McLaren 720S - This car is so aerodynamic and light. It's gorgeous and a dream to drive both on road and on track.
2. Bugatti Chiron - I love the design of this car. It reminds me of old race cars from the 1930s. The speed on this thing is amazing and steering and braking is effortless.
3. McLaren P1 - A wonderful car. The hybrid nature is a nice feature and using it doesn't detract from (street legal) speed. The noise it makes is also gorgeous though it can be a bit loud in the cabin.
4. Ferarri 488 GTB - A good improvement on the 458. It's not the most impressive one on the list but still a good option; good speed, good suspension. An overall enjoyable drive.
5. Vencer Sarthe - Has pretty good suspension and is good for normal driving but it's not as powerful the others on the list. Still nice to drive though. I also appreciate the lack of electronic presence in the cabin; it can be a nice change of pace from some of the others on my list.
Hmm, no pets. I never had any growing up so it's never really occurred to me to get one. I suppose if I were to get one, I would get a cat. But I have a feeling that I won't be spending much time in my apartment so it's probably for the best that I don't have one.