Q & A AMA - Emma Bezzle

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
Just with me, or not going to share it with anyone? Because that voids the point of an AMA, Emma!
Depends on what you might do with that type of information. And I did technically answer your question. You asked what my real name was and I told you that it was Emma. That's the honest to God truth.

I'll even throw in my middle name for you - it's Marie.
 

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
Emma, do you have a fear of any animal and if so, which and why?
I'm not a fan of creepy-crawly things like bugs, spiders, mice etc. When I was a child we had mice in our apartment and I was always scared that one would crawl on me while I was asleep. There was also an incident involving a cricket that traumatized me.

Other than that I'm fine with animals.
 

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
You think it's possible that there's a parallel universe where Emma is actually Loralye but she just doesn't remember?
I mean, there's a parallel universe for everything, so possibly! It's probably a good thing that she didn't remember though because that would make Emma both jealous and sad. Loralye had her two loving parents, money, privilege - everything that Emma wishes she had growing up.
 

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
Doesn't have to be a silver platter. I'd take digital.

I'm not sure if it's been covered but, does Emma have family outside her immediate?
You're not getting it period.

I don't really have much in the way of family, immediate or not. Both of my dad's parents have passed. His father died of a heart attack when my dad was a teenager, and his mother died when I was very young so I have very few memories of her. My dad also has a younger sister but the two of them don't really speak very often. I've only seen her in pictures from when I was a baby. I think she lives somewhere in Michigan...

Oh, I do have a great-uncle or something (I never really understood how he was related to me but I was told to just call him Uncle Don). I spent a month with him and his girlfriend during the summer once when I was six. They lived up in Connecticut on a big piece of land with a pond that we would go paddle-boating on and lots of space to run around and explore. Uncle Don worked as an ironworker and was missing a few fingers, but he loved playing the piano and he would draw me pictures every day. I never went back there after that summer so I've always assumed that he died.

I don't know much about my mother's family. She was an only child. Her parents are still alive. Funnily enough, they were clients at my old firm. Small world, huh?
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: yay you got back in :)
    Top