Q & A AMA - Emma Bezzle

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
Where does Emma see herself, five years from now?
Definitely still working; I'm not the type to take it easy and sit around all the time. I would love to keep working with individual clients and take on a few more if my schedule allows. I'd also love to continue my relationship with VILE and help the organization in any way I can.

Another thing I'd love to accomplish in the next five years would be to create my own non-profit for impoverished families in the Philadelphia area.
 

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
What are Emma's fears? (besides going to jail)
If you asked Emma, she would say that her biggest fear is losing her money and having to live in poverty once again. To her, money is everything: it is power, it is control, it is stability, it is worth. Growing up, Emma was constantly looked down upon and ridiculed for her family's lack of money and it cultivated a great sense of shame for herself and her situation. That's why she started doing what she does; she never wants to feel that shame again.

(Though she would never admit it, even to herself, her greatest fear is actually being rejected)

She's also very afraid of losing her dad. He is the one person Emma allows herself to be close to and she would be devastated should he pass.

Crickets are also a no-go for Emma.
 

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
What talents/skills does Emma have (aside from the financial manipulation stuff)?
I've developed quite a knack for imitating other people's penmanship. It's better if I have a reference in front of me or if I'm very familiar with someone's specific style, but I can make do without in a pinch.

I've also got a talent for being unnoticeable. I'm pretty quiet, so people tend to forget I'm around unless I remind them.
 

Chase

Director
Best answers
5
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
536373
I'm liking your answers, has Emma ever gotten close to being arrested, or at least investigated?
 

Morgan

ACME
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Morgan Cedesina
Another thing I'd love to accomplish in the next five years would be to create my own non-profit for impoverished families in the Philadelphia area.
Create a 3-5 year organisation plan for this non-profit? Let's meet up after your trip to Mykonos and we'll open this dialog.
 

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
I'm liking your answers, has Emma ever gotten close to being arrested, or at least investigated?
Thankfully never arrested or investigated, but I have gotten caught before. It was at my part-time job when I was at university. The manager who caught me tampering with the books offered to not go to the police if I quit voluntarily. I thought it was a good deal.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Quote Link
    Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki: Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    Top