ACME ACME Conspiracies

Invader

ACME
Best answers
3
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Whey should VILE have all the fun. Please post your ACME conspiracies here. Non cannon counts as well, as any speculation.
There is a bullteton board in on the wall, near the water cooler on the third floor.
The ACME harbor monster.

What exactly is this so called monster no one knows for certain, and no one is talking either. Some say it only appears at night, when no one else is around, is this a super secret spy vehicle from VILE? Is this a possible training exercise for ACME ? Well all we do know is we can be certain whenever Chase is going on a fishing trip they are trying to hunt it down.
 

Lucy

ACME Canine Unit
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce, Lulu
I walk up to the board and pin three notecards reading
Goats- ???
V.I.L.E.- What's their next glitterbomb attack?
If the moon is made of silicates, are there crystal formations, and is it made of molten glass??
Hey! Don't give VILE any ideas on the glitter bomb raid :D
 

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
0
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
what about a rose petal bomb instead?
 

Pitya Ivyr

K-9 Unit Manager and Trainer ACME
Best answers
1
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivyr, Ive, Crystal, Lira, Teals
Color #
1ABC9C
... Really Luce :D

hmmmm - um Lu and V .... should we place our *coughs* idea on here or should we save it for surprise reasons?
 

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
2
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
647687
I turn where I had been standing with the others around the board, contemplating all the ways V.I.L.E. could cause chaos, when I hear a small voice.
what about a rose petal bomb instead?
Charlet, also known as "Little Red Riding Hood", V.I.L.E. Operative.
"...Actually not too bad an idea if you want to get dramatic," I reply
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Does anyone know whether Patty or Joe might eventually pick up again? I kind of liked their P.O.V. :)
    Quote Link
  • Jade Jade:
    Same with Carmen, Chase, Ivy, Zack, Lee Jordan and the other canon and/or non-canon characters [well, except for myself, you and the rest],@Lucy.
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I'm one of the rare active ones
    • Like
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Guys meet Yuki
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    This fanfic series is good it's disablity awareness Stories
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: yay you got back in :)
    Top