Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Blogger's notes

I don't own the following characters whatsoever...

1. Main Characters: Carmen Sandiego, Chase Devineaux, Lee Jordan, Ivy and Zack

2.ACME: the Chief, Archie Pelago, Bolt Upright, Armando Arguella, Tatiana, Josha, Li, Cole Gannon, Cruiser (was a henchman but still a friend to Lee Jordan now he's one of ACME's mechanics along with the other unknown henchmen who join Lee Jordan since the last two episodes of WOEICS?),Suhara, Stretch the Crime Dog and Phoenix (Chase's pet falcon)

3.VILE: a. Vic-The-Slick,Patty Larceny,Contessa,Sara Bellum,Moe Skeeter and Lars Vegas.

b.Otto 'Gnash' Readmore (Sorry I misspell his last name wrong when I found out all along),Doctor Depth,Count Hypno,Snarla Swing,Jane Reaction,Double Trouble,Dee Cryption,Doctor Belljar,Madame Doctor Ima LeZaarde,Al Loy and Dara Riska.

4.Other: Malcolm Avalon,Juan (one of Avalon's Security Guards) and Rex and Dynamite (Avalon's guard dogs WOEICS? episode 39: Can you ever go home again? Part one: I've figure Lee Jordan and Cruiser didn't see those dogs before kidnapping Avalon)

Guess Characters (From Totally Spies I don't own the cartoon or the characters whatsoever)

1. Main characters: Samantha ('Sam'),Clover,Alexandra ('Alex') and Jerry Lewis (real name: Gerald James Lewis),head of WOOHP.

2. Other WOOHP agents: Dean,Blaine and Britney

3. Family Members of each the main characters: Gabriella (Samantha's mother),Stella (Clover's mother),Norman (Clover's cousin and Stella's nephew),Carmen (Alexandra's mother and she's a different Carmen,no offense,Carmen Sandiego!) and Mrs.Lewis (Jerry's mother)

4.Other characters: Oinky (Alexandra's pet pig),Mandy (rival to three of the four main characters),Trent (Mandy's Intern who hates to be bossed around from Mandy) and Phoebe (Mandy's mother)

(this is a crossover)

(The story everyone wants to read is fictional even finding out if Carmen has a family or not also fictional and different from the four part journal co-written by Chase (Parts one,two and four) and Carmen (part three) as well no animals will be harm while I blogged this story)

Prologue

A cat cafe called the Mocha Tabby (a fictional place) just twelve minutes from Jade's house...customers comes in to enjoy different coffee drinks with or without a treat and while seeing the cats (who will be adopted someday) play nicely at the cat room as long the employers feed them and clean up the litter box as well.

Sometimes the customers bring their own cat to the cafe as long as they are nice to each other especially Jade Ezell while wearing a periwinkle/cherry blossom print mock-wrapped dress,pink canvas sneakers and a pink handbag with a extended shoulder straps along with her cat,Sam now with a leash and a harness that matches his flea collar (even though Sam hates those Jade wants to be sure he's safe) as they enter inside the cafe.

There stood a gentleman about Jade's age,black hair,greenish-gray eyes dressed nice in a casual sweater with a necktie on and he's about Lee Jordan's height.

Jade: (to the gentleman) Hello,you must be an ACME agent,right?
The Gentleman: Indeed...Arthur Chance! (pun name: Half the chance I don't own any pun names whatsoever especially Sue Flay (pun name: Souffle) from Yogurt-bound)
Jade: Jade Ezell and this is my cat,Sam *Sam purred at Arthur and rubbed his legs*
Arthur: I can see why Detective Jordan hates cats especially yours.
Jade: True,Arthur! *something growled from outside* Did you hear dogs growling?
Arthur: Sounds like it.

Mocha Tabby owner (male): Hey,did you leave the door open?
Mocha Tabby employer (male): I have to...because the air conditioner is broken and I'm trying to reach the repairman to fix it,Why?

*The two dogs came in and growled scaring the customers started screaming and ran out of the cafe*

Jade: Sam,run for your nine lives! *Sam saw the two dogs and ran out of the cafe...the two dogs follow Sam's tail.*

Arthur: *as he saw the police car and the animal control truck came.* Jade,go! *Jade leaves the cafe*

*Two teenage boys laughing around the greenbelt (an area of open land around the city,on which building is restricted.)

Teenage boy#1: Those cats are about to be dog food by now. *Sam screeching while being chase by the two dogs.*

*the two teenage boys gasped and screamed as Sam jump unto the tree and when the two dogs are about to get the boys but two animal control officers caught the dogs with poles that turns a rope into a collar.*

Jade: *as she came to the tree* You can get down now,Sam! (Sam jumped down and land on Jade's shoulder as the two police officers handcuffed the two teenage boys when Arthur shows up)

Teenage boy#1: Okay we admitted we have to bring those dogs to the cafe!
Teenage boy#2: We didn't mean it,honest!
Teenage boy#1: We've just want to have a skate park just like a lady promise us she would if we can get rid of the cats out of the cafe.
Jade: What lady?
Teenage boy#2: Well she wears a fedora and a trench coat.
Arthur: Fedora? Trench coat?
Jade: Are you boys talking about Carmen Sandiego?
Teenage boy#1: Well kinda like her!
Teenage boy#2: Except her fedora and trench coat is black instead of red.
Arthur: Where's Carmen now?
Teenage boy#2: She left.
Arthur: And where did she get those dogs?
Teenage boy#1: She didn't say when she bring the dogs to us.

*As Jade uses her padphone to zoom and take a picture of the two dogs *

Jade: Arthur,these two dogs have collars but their tags are Spanish.
Arthur: Can you translated? *Jade use the translated button to translate from Spanish*
Jade: *gasped* Oh fudge! These dogs are named Rex and Dynamite...Arthur,these dogs belong to the security guards working for Malcolm Avalon.

Arthur: Malcolm Avalon,the millionaire industrialist in whom Carmen claim is her long lost father?

Jade: Until recently after the DNA analyst informs ACME that Avalon isn't Carmen's father somehow one of his lawyers give ACME something important that shouldn't be mention in the media at all...that's what Chief Weller told me and beside no one should know that important piece of the information not even himself,myself or any ACME agent shouldn't find out at all...At least Chief Weller hides it safe and privately.

Arthur: Exactly,Jade! However three months ago Avalon disappeared from his home in Buenos Aires,Argentina the last time someone saw him was his secretary.
Jade: Secretary?
Arthur: Let's just say his secretary doesn't like to be interview in public or in private.
Jade: Okay,Arthur it's time for me and Sam to head back home for now...keep in touch.
Arthur: See you soon,Jade! *to Sam* Nice meeting you,Sam!

*Jade and Sam left on foot for home.*

(end of prologue)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter one

Somewhere in New York City,NY,USA

Nighttime...Entering a mysterious building is ACME's own Director of Operations,Chase Devineaux...

Chase's mind: That's strange Carmen should be here by now.

And then a shadow figure appeared...

A woman's voice: So glad you made it,Chase Devineaux!
Chase: Carmen,show yourself...Carmen...Carmen,do you hear me?

*Someone knock Chase down from behind left.*

A woman's voice: Good work,henchman! Make sure ACME doesn't find Devineaux,is that clear?

Henchman: Yes,ma'am! *as he dragged Chase away*

While the shadow figure walks away...

The next day somewhere on the Pacific Coast Highway...

There in the green car along with a lot of stuff are three ladies in their 20's.

1. the driver looks like Ivy Monaghan except her hair length is long, fair skin and her look is so preppy and hippie.

2. the passenger next to the driver has chin length golden blonde hair,blue eyes,medium skin and her look is so trendy.

and 3. the passenger on the back seat has short black hair,brown eyes,tan skin and her look is so tomboyish and girly and of course she has a pet pig.

Blonde-haired girl: *to the Red-haired girl* Well there goes our own future going down the drain.

Red-haired girl: So much for journalism I'll never get my first story.
Black-haired girl: I'll never become a good veterinarian now.
Blonde-haired girl: And there goes my first fashion line for the runway.

Red-haired girl: *to the Blonde-haired girl* Well cheer up Clover,we're going back to Beverly Hills!
Clover: *to the Red-haired girl* Hello,Sam where are we going to live in Beverly Hills?
Samantha ('Sam'): Maybe look for a cheap apartment and a job afterwords.
Clover: Great no shopping or meeting cute guys for the rest of our own lives.
Black-haired girl: Oh Clover,seriously we will meet cute guys but not all the time.

Clover: *to the Black-haired girl* Hey Alex does your parents mind to have Oinky as a pet?
Alexandra ('Alex'): I doubt it...Oinky will be off in the petting zoo than at a farm.
Samantha ('Sam'): Why is that,Alex?
Alexandra ('Alex'): I don't want Oinky to become a ham for the rest of his life...*gasped* What's a tunnel doing there?

Clover: That's no tunnel,Alex!
Somehow the 'tunnel' just WOOHP-ed the green car while the girls screamed and the green car parked safely.

Samantha ('Sam'),Clover and Alexandra ('Alex') got out of the car along with Oinky.

Samantha('Sam'): Where are we?
Alexandra('Alex'): Some parking garage.
Clover: Okay,why are we here?

Suddenly a trap door has sprang and the girls screamed again and Oinky squealed and landed on the couch...there stood a man in his 60's with grey hair and black eyes and a man about the same age as the girls.

Man in his 60's: Hello,girls! So glad you drop in?
Clover: * to the Man in his 60's*Hi,Jerry!
Alexandra ('Alex'):*to the Man about the same age as the girls* Hey Dean good to see you too!

Dean: Same here girls! No time to waste!
Jerry: There's trouble...with a crime-fighting organization like us except this crime-fighting organization is older than us.

Samantha ('Sam'): Wait a minute what crime-fighting organization are you two talking about...is it ACME?!?!
Dean: Exactly,Sam they've been going after this criminal mastermind for years.*Dean shows the girls a picture of Carmen Sandiego.*
Samantha/Clover/Alexandra: (in unison) Carmen Sandiego!?!?!

Dean: Exactly,girls! We don't know what that thief is up to but we have no choice but to help ACME.
Jerry: You better head for Taipei,Taiwan that's where your mission begins,girls...You three meet an ACME agent there we don't know the agent's name but the agent is in trouble of losing reputation... try and get some information and let's work together as a team,please.

Samantha('Sam'): *sarcastically* Whatever you say,Jerry!

Dean: Since I don't have new gadgets made I upgraded your favorites.

*Jerry's table turns from a simple office table to a gadget table*

Jerry: Expandable Cable Bungee Belt!
Dean: Magnetic spring loaded and turbo version.

Jerry: Heat sensor 6000 infrared motion detector sunglasses.
Dean: It's now anti-glare and anti-hypnosis.

Jerry: Jet pack backpacks
Dean: This one is super turbo fueled with airplane wings.

Jerry: And your laser lipstick!
Dean: In which I call it REBEL!
Samantha/Clover/Alexandra: Rebel?!?!
Jerry: Rechargeable Electronic Backup Energy Laser.

*Dean gives the girls their own gadgets in their own bag*
Alexandra ('Alex'): *to Oinky* Oinky,you be good! *Oinky oinked.*
*Jerry uses the remote control to send the girls by using a trap door and of course the girls screamed.*

Dean: Come on Oinky I'll get you some lunch and I don't mean a B.L.T. for you. (B.L.T. stands for Bacon Lettuce and Tomato I don't created that sandwich whatsoever)

*Oinky oinked as he and Dean leaves Jerry's office*

Jerry's mind: I wonder how my old friend is doing. *While Jerry looks at a picture of him and an old classmate when they were in their teens after taking out of his drawer.* *sighed* Oh well at least wherever he is I hope he's alright.

(end of Chapter one...about the gadgets from WOOHP I don't own those whatsoever)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter two

ACME Headquarters,San Francisco,CA,USA

The hallway...

Jason Argonaut and his cousin,Jessie Lyon return from the dog park around Crissy Field...with Stretch,ACME's Top Canine and Reuben,Lee Jordan's beagle dog

Jason: Boy,this is not going to be a good day.

Jessie: True Jason,the ACME Animal Action Team has a hard time taking Avalon's guard dogs back to Argentina.

Jason: It's not that,Jessie...ACME's going nowhere fast after failing to stop that lady in red from stealing the world's greatest treasures like the Mona Lisa,the Crown Jewels,the Hope Diamond,King Tut's Sarcophagus,a priceless samurai sword in Tokyo,Japan and recently she took the sculpture created by Modigliani out of Malcolm Avalon's mansion in Buenos Aires,Argentina.

Jessie: Avalon,you mean Carmen Sandiego's father?
Jason: Jessie,Avalon isn't Carmen's father alright?
Jessie: Oh right,Jade said that to us once but right now we have shake off Carmen's 'fake trail'.
Jason: You said it,Jessie!

Then all of the sudden there was a plenty of noises coming out of the garage with a cat screeched...Cruiser and the other mechanics (who are once Lee Jordan's henchmen still remain friends to him.) came out of the garage...

Jason and Jessie came...

Cruiser: Hey gumshoes! Trouble's coming out!
Jason: Oh yeah,what kind of the trouble? *Jade's cat,Sam came out of the garage screeching along with Rex and Dynamite (Avalon's guard dogs) chasing Sam's tail again...Stretch and Reuben pursue them by being release the leashes from their handlers.*

Jason and Jessie: (in unison) Yikes! *As they go after Stretch and Reuben*
Jessie: *voice only* Stretch,get back here!
Jason: *voice only* Oh c'mon Reuben quit chasing the other dogs!

Jade came along with two staff members from the ACME Animal Action Team.

Jade: Cruiser,have you seen...
Cruiser: *interrupted* That dumb kitty of yours oh yeah he went that way.*one of the mechanics point the finger to where Sam ran off*
Jade: Thanks,Cruiser! *as she ran along with the two staff members from the ACME Animal Action Team.*

At the Pavilion...

Archie Pelago and Bolt Upright are relaxing for a while until a black-haired/violet eyed girl shows up about the same age as Samantha,Clover and Alexandra.

Bolt: *To the black-haired/violet eyed girl* Can we help you,miss?

?: The name's Mandy! And I was wondering did any of you seen a young man coming in this building?
Bolt: Not did I know of!
Archie: Would you describe the young man,please?
Mandy: Tall,black hair,light blue eyes...Eek! *Sam jumped onto Mandy and got scared* (to Sam) You furball get off of me or I'll...*Sam shocked and screeched as he jumped off of Mandy* Well that was quick...*Screamed and ran because of Rex and Dynamite*

*Stretch and Reuben follows them while Jessie and Jason came pass through Archie and Bolt.*

Jason: Excuse us!
Jessie: Coming through!

Jade and the two staff members of the ACME Animal Action Team shows up...

Archie: Miss Ezell,care to explain this dog-gone shenanigans?
Jade: Well,you see...
ACME Animal Action Team male staff member: *interrupted* It's our fault,Mr. Pelago.
ACME Animal Action Team female staff member: We were trying to take Rex and Dynamite home but they refuse and the whole thing just got rough.
Jade: Don't blame Sam for this,Archie! I warn him to stay out of trouble.

*Archie slapped his forehead with his hand while Bolt nodded his own head.*

Rex and Dynamite got Sam and Mandy cornered by the tree.

Mandy: *yelled* HELP!!!!!!!! *Jason and Jessie came when Stretch and Reuben started barking at Rex and Dynamite*

The two staff members of the ACME Animal Action Team came and captured Rex and Dynamite by using pole turn the rope into a collar and added muzzles to stop the dogs from hurting any human or animal...the staff members dragged the guard dogs carefully and slowly.

Jade: *as she came* Whew! That was close!

*Mandy screamed as she fell down to the bushes*

Jason: *as he came to Mandy when he gives her his hand to pull her up* Are you okay,miss?
Mandy: *as she stands up from the bushes* As if! *As she push Jason away lightly to the ground* Hm! *as she walked away*
Jessie picks up Jason...They nodded their own head.

Jade: *to Sam as he jump down from the tree and onto Jade's shoulder* I'm glad you're alright,Sam! *Jade's Padphone beeps...Jade looks at the message* and just in time too one of Avalon's security guards is coming to ACME. *as she heads back inside along with Sam,Jason,Jessie,Stretch and Reuben.*

(end of chapter two)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Three

Taipei,Taiwan

Stepping off the metro train are locals and tourists alike...well one tourist whose not forward to have a happy vacation for himself...Lee Jordan.

Lee's mind: *sighed* I hate traveling by myself but then again...I should stay out of trouble...That's what Chase said to me but he couldn't explain why...

'Salesman': Tins for tea! Tins for tea! Tins...* as another metro train shows and out comes Samantha,Clover and Alexandra.*

Both the girls and the 'Salesman' screamed...and the 'Salesman' fall down by the girls and bunches of empty square tin tea boxes all over the floor...Lee rushes in.

Clover: That's one weird train ride I'll never forget!
Alexandra ('Alex'): Me too!
Samantha ('Sam'): Me three! *As Clover and Alexandra got up by themselves Lee came and approached to Samantha*

Lee: Excuse me,miss are you alright?

Samantha ('Sam'): Yeah! Me and my friends just broke this guy's fall. *Lee lifted up Samantha by his hand* Thanks whatever your name is?
Lee: Lee Jordan and you are?
Samantha ('Sam'): Sam!
Lee: Sam!?!?!
Samantha ('Sam'): Short for Samantha!
Lee: I really like the name 'Samantha' even better!

Clover: *to Lee* Oh please I hate it when a guy prefers a good name for girls like you,Sam...Would you mind help us out?
Samantha ('Sam'): Coming...*as she came and lifted the 'Salesman' after Clover and Alexandra pick the empty square tin tea boxes* We're so sorry sir we didn't mean to...

'Salesman': * Interrupted* Why don't you girls just watch where you're...huh! *looks at Lee,screamed and ran off with the empty square tin tea boxes*

Alexandra ('Alex'): *about 'Salesman'* What's with him?
Clover: I don't know,Alex he seems weird.
Lee: Or maybe he's just seeing stars!

Samantha ('Sam'): Uh, Lee these are my friends Clover and Alex!
Alexandra ('Alex'): Short for Alexandra!
Clover: Whatever! C'mon Sam let's go look for that ACME agent Jerry told us about and get some information from that agent.

Samantha ('Sam'): Uh,Clover he didn't mention the ACME agent's name remember.

Clover: Oh then again let's go window shopping!
Alexandra ('Alex'): But where's the shopping mall?
Clover: Beats me!

Lee: Well if you're looking for a mall you're at the right place! *he points his finger at the Taipei City Mall* (I don't own the mall whatsoever)
Clover: Really!?!?!
Lee: Of course Taipei is one of the cities in the world to have the first underground mall.

Samantha: That's easier said than done thanks,Lee!
Lee: Uh,Samantha if you're not doing anything tomorrow would you like to go out with me and enjoy some places like the Hot Springs Museum in the Beitou district,maybe we can stop at a hot springs afterwords or maybe we can stop at a 24 hour bookstore in the Xinyi district?

(That 24 hour bookstore is called Eslite which is a chain only in Taiwan,Mainland China and Hong Kong...I don't own the company whatsoever.)

Samantha: I wish I could but I can't! Sorry,Lee! Gotta go!

(As she,Clover and Alexandra left for the mall)

Lee's mind: Terrific, I ask a pretty girl like Samantha out and boy did she turned me down for nothing I don't know why...*Lee looks something important to him...a note from an unknown messenger* Then again I'll just go on with my 'vacation'!

(as he heads for the same mall as the girls are.)

The 'Salesman' sneaks inside the storage room where Moe Skeeter and Lars Vegas are...

Moe and Lars: *quietly* Vic! (Yup,it's Vic-The-Slick alright)
Vic: *quietly* Any sign of our lady of VILE?
Lars: *quietly* Nope! No sign of the boss,Vic why?
Vic: *quietly* Lee Jordan's here!
Lars: *quietly*Who?
Vic: *quietly* You know the one who try to overthrown our boss before rejoining ACME by that Chase Devineaux!
Moe: *quietly* Vic,try and act natural okay?
Vic: *quietly* Fine,same here!

Unaware for Vic,Moe and Lars someone is listening their conversation...

Meanwhile at ACME Headquarters...

When Juan,a security guard working under Malcolm Avalon came and reunite with the guard dogs while Jade is here,her cat,Sam just sneak off somewhere.

*translated from Spanish*

Juan: Rex,Dynamite! Oh thank you so much,miss!
Jade: You're welcome,Juan! May I ask you a question?
Juan: Yes,miss!
Jade: Just three months ago when was the last time you saw your employer?
Juan: The last time I saw Mr. Avalon was scheduled for a business trip at some boating company somewhere in East Tennessee...That's according to his secretary who told me that was three months ago.
Jade: Secretary?!?!?!
Juan: Yes,miss her name is Jenna Rossity (Pun name for 'Generosity').
Jade: Where is she now?
Juan: I don't know where she is at this time,miss I'm sorry but I have to go back to Buenos Aires,Argentina...I hope Mr. Avalon is okay wherever he is.
Jade: Thank you and goodbye! *Juan along with Rex and Dynamite left escorted back to the airport by two ACME agents safely.*

*end translation*

Mandy: *as she dragged a young man about her age* Come on,Trent whether you like it or not you're still working for me.
Trent: You don't understand,Mandy!
Mandy: As if! Let's go! *as she and Trent who is feeling upset just left Jade nodded her head and then Maylee Young shows up along with Ivy Monaghan,her brother Zack Monaghan and Tatiana Erzin.

Jade: Maylee,what happened?
Maylee: My interrogation test is going to be a zero by my instructor no thanks to that 'Miss Crazy Queen' if you all excuse me I need to cool off at the aquatic center. *as she leaves*

Ivy: I don't blame Maylee for what happened today,Jade
Zack: Don't worry,Jade she'll be fine.
Tatiana: In the meantime,Zack! I'll check out Malibu University and find out what's going on.
Zack: Thanks,Tatiana! *as Tatiana return to her office.*
Ivy: Zack,see Spencer and Josha at once at the Lab.
Zack: On it,sis! *as he heads for the Lab*

*Phoenix squawked from Chase's office*

Jade: What's wrong with Phoenix?
Ivy: I don't know,Jade! *Jade is heading for Chase's office she is about to knock on his door when all of the sudden she saw her cat,Sam up on Chase's file cabinet.*

Jade: *to her cat,Sam* Sam you're not supposed to...wait a minute that's strange why would Chase left his door open all of the sudden?
*Jade uses an un-sharpened pencil to let herself in*

*Phoenix still squawked as Ivy came in*

Ivy: Jade,don't disturb Chase while he's...
Jade: *interrupted* Chase isn't here,Ivy!
Ivy: Then we better leave before he comes back.
Jade: Like I said,Ivy Chase isn't here!
Ivy: What?!?! Jade c'mon let's go...*Jade looks at a piece of paper left on Chase's desk* Jade leave that paper alone.

Jade: Oh fudge!
Ivy: Jade!
Jade: We better warned the Chief ! *as she grabs the paper* Let's go,Ivy and you too,Sam! *As Sam jumped onto Ivy's shoulder*
Ivy: Ow,Sam I hope your claws are trimmed! *as she,Jade and Sam leaves*

(end of Chapter Three sorry I took too long I have to think before blogging you know.)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Four

Somewhere around the Lombardy region of Italy...

*a doorbell rang at a mansion there...*

*Jeeves opens the door and gasped when a middle-aged man appeared at the front door.*

Jeeves: Oh my!
?: You recognize me already?
Jeeves: Of course,sir you must be Malcolm Avalon,the millionaire industrialist from Buenos Aires,Argentina.

Avalon: Not anymore.
Jeeves: What!?!? Why? What happened?
Avalon: It's none of your business,whatever your name is?

Jeeves: My name is Jeeves.
Avalon: Are you the owner of this place?
Jeeves: Oh no,sir! I'm a butler to Madame Covrenzi... what brings you here?

Avalon: I need a place to stay for a while until everything's back to normal.
Jeeves: All I know is my employer has a guest villa for anyone who needed to stay as long as ever.

*Until a young man shows up from the back side of the mansion.*

Young man: I've finished cleaning the swimming pool,Jeeves.
Jeeves: Excellent!
Young man: Is there anything else for you? *the phone rings*
Jeeves: Would you mind escort Mr. Avalon to the villa?

Young man: Yes,Jeeves! *as the young man approached to Avalon he grab Avalon's suitcase* Right this way Mr.Avalon! *as he and Avalon head back to the back side of the mansion while Jeeves picks up the phone after closing the front door.*

Back at ACME Headquarters...

The Chief's office (Chief,Bolt,Archie,Zack and Arthur gasped after Jade and Ivy inform that Chase isn't here at Headquarters and left his door open.)

Chief: What?!?!
Bolt: It can't be!
Arthur: Are you sure about this,ladies?
Ivy: Definitely,Arthur!
Zack: No way,sis!
Archie: You two can't be serious are you?
Jade: No we're not serious...*as she gave the note to The Chief*

*The Chief looks at the note and it said...Chase, meet me at 1071 5th Avenue at 89th street...come alone,Carmen.*

Archie: Why would Miss Sandiego give the note to Mr. Devineaux without even telling us?
Zack: Probably a secret rendezvous.
Ivy: Zack!
Arthur: Or maybe this note leads him to a trap I may want to investigate that place if I could find that address.

Jade: That and possibly someone wrote the note as Carmen Sandiego the handwriting analyst will find out if I right about this weird case of the false crime.

Zack: Well I'll be in L.A. along with Josha and Spencer making sure that HELP is safely at the Griffith Observatory.

Jade: Oh for the telescope to be repair by the US Naval Observatory will bring in all the way from Flagstaff,Arizona...Oh I forgot what's HELP stand for?

Zack: High Energy Laser Projectile! (a fictional device I made up and the US Naval Observatory I don't own that place whatsoever especially the Griffith Observatory.)

Chief: Miss Ezell,why don't you just go home for the day.

Jade: Okay,Chief let me know when this or any other cases yet to be solved. *as she opens the door and close the door* *to her cat,Sam* Come on,Sam! Let's get going! There's something I have to do before going home. *as Jade and Sam leaves ACME by C-5 of course.*

Unknown Area

Speaking of Chase he's just woke up,got up and saw sand,water waves and palm trees sway by the wind...

Chase's mind: *as Chase started to walk around* First I was at the museum and now an island great I don't get it.

Until someone grab him behind...
?: Friend or Foe?
Chase: I'm a friend!
?: Friend? I ought *turns Chase around* Chase! (It was Stewart Sterling of Interpol who is also Chase's friend from their Marine years a character I made up.)

Chase: Stewart,what are you doing here?
Stewart: As if I'm on vacation,right?
Chase: I doubt it,Stewart!
Stewart: You're exactly right,Chase! I've figure Carmen Sandiego did the same thing to you as I did.
Chase: Straight up!

Stewart: But that's not all I've found something very interesting on this island.
Chase: Lead the way,Stewart! *as he follows Stewart around the island.*

(end of Chapter Four)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Five (part one)

Unknown area...

Stewart: *as he and Chase stopped walking* There it is!
Chase: It's a VILE hideout!
Stewart: You mean an abandoned VILE hideout!
*Chase saw a damaged control pad*
Chase: How long has this hideout been abandoned?
Stewart: About two weeks ago...*Chase opens the door* It seems that Carmen Sandiego was rumored to be somewhere around an uncharted island in the Pacific Ocean...Unfortunately there's no sign of her!

Chase: I've figure Carmen would abandoned this one at the very last minute.
Stewart: That's not all take a look at this. *as he point his finger to something attached to the wall.

Chase: It's a flag of Great Britain.
Stewart: You think we're here already?
Chase: Judging by those trees outside we're not in Great Britain.
Stewart: Chase it looks like someone attached a note on your suitcase.
Chase: What?!?! Now why would someone pack up my suitcase?
Stewart: I don't know it happened to me when I've got knock out cold. *as Chase removed the note from his suitcase.*

The note said: Sorry Chase Devineaux, I owned your apartment now and your everything else except your clothes,shoes and toiletry belong to me. Ta-ta! Carmen.

P.S.: You'll never ever catch me at all...Oh by the way VILE rules,ACME drools!

Chase: *shouted* CARMEN!!!

Taipei City Mall,Taipei,Taiwan

Samantha,Clover and Alexandra still walking around the mall...

Clover: After seeing one store to another I'm so not liking this mall.

Samantha ('Sam'): Clover, we're just window shopping we don't have time to go inside.

Alexandra ('Alex'): Yeah Clover we can go back here next time.

Clover: If there ever is a next time.
Samantha ('Sam'): Cheer up,Clover! Why don't we stop here and relax!

Alexandra ('Alex'): A foot massaging center?!?!
Clover: Ooo...I hope a tall strong and handsome Chinese guy massage my well pedicured feet. Let's go in!

As the girls enter the foot massaging center they saw three who look them except they're in their 40's.

?: Sam! (who looks like Samantha except her red hair is a little darker than hers)
?: Clover! (who looks like Clover except for the highlights around her own blonde hair)
?: Alex! (who looks like Alexandra except her hairstyle is different is different than hers)

Lee: * as he came* Hey!...Oh hello you three must be the mothers of these beautiful girls.

?: Of course we are,I'm Gabriella,Sam's mother.
?: I'm Stella,Clover's mother.
?: And I'm Carmen,Alex's mother *quietly to Lee* By the way my last name isn't Sandiego.
Lee: *quietly* I've figure it's not! *clear his throat* By the way the name's Lee Jordan!

All of the sudden a noise came from the back of the foot massaging center...

Gabriella: What was that noise?

And surprise three VILE henchmen just crashing in...

Stella: How dare you interrupted our day?
VILE Henchman#1: I'll ask the questions,lady and you better tell us...
Lee: *interrupted* Tell them what,boys?
VILE Henchman#1: Let's get'em! *As he and two other VILE henchmen are about to get Lee but Gabriella,Stella and Carmen threw fresh hot steamed towels at their faces.*

*VILE Henchman #1 and the other two VILE henchmen screamed.*

Clover: C'mon! Let's get moving! * as she,Samantha and Alexandra ran while Lee goes the other way while Gabriella,Stella and Carmen gets even with those three VILE henchmen with some self-defense.*

Moe: *yelled* HELP!!!! *as he being pursue by two VILE henchwomen.*

Alexandra('Alex'): That man's in trouble!

Samantha('Sam'): Let's go! *as she,Clover and Alexandra used their own compowder to turn their own outfit into their own catsuit (Samantha's catsuit is green,Clover's catsuit is red and Alexandra's catsuit is yellow) while pursuing to save Moe.

Lars: *yelled* VIC!!! MOE!!! * as he screamed as three other VILE henchmen are after him but then Lee grabbed him.*

Lee: Shh!!! *quietly* Care to explain what's going on here?
Lars: *quietly* I don't have time to chit-chat with you,Lee Jordan!

*Vic screamed as Lars push Lee to the Janitor's closet.*

Lars: I'm coming Vic! *as he ran off*

(end of Chapter Five,part one sorry I took a little longer writing and rewriting on pen and paper before blogging.)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Five (part two...conclusion)

Taipei City Mall,Taipei,Taiwan

While the shoppers screaming,running and closing their own eyes worried about a hostage situation or someone planting a bomb around the mall...but it's not it's a VILE invasion.

Vic is running away not from more VILE henchmen but two ACME agents Armando Arguella and Inspector Li...

Armando: You won't escape this time,Vic!
Vic: You don't understand,detectives! We three are victims of a circumstance.
Li: Not to us it isn't.

And then he,Moe and Lars just bumped into each other...

?: Well,well! *Vic,Moe and Lars gasped when they saw a man in a black outfit,white skin complexion,black lips and a flattop haircut...Armando and Inspector Li came shows up.*

Armando: What the...Count Hypno?!?!
Count Hypno: Well ACME agents no doubt this doesn't concern you.
Armando: It is now?
Li: Why don't you give yourself up along with 'the Three Stooges' ( 'the Three Stooges' Inspector Li referred to are Vic,Moe and Lars).

*Two VILE henchwomen used the net catching bazooka to capture Armando and Inspector Li.*

Armando: Ay Caramba! Hate it when this happens! (about the catchphrase 'Ay Caramba!' it means Oh no! in Spanish and no I don't own the catchphrase whatsoever.)
*Count Hypno laughed in silence.*

Lee: *voice only* Hold it right there,Hypno! *Count Hypno turn around and saw Lee in a deep black battle suit.*

Count Hypno: Another one?!?! *to the two VILE henchwomen with the net catching bazooka.* Get him!

When the two VILE henchwomen are about to use the net catching bazooka again...Samantha and Clover kicked the henchwomen from behind by using their own expandable cable bungee belt while Alexandra free Armando and Inspector Li with her laser lipstick (alias REBEL).

Count Hypno: What the...?

Samantha ('Sam'): We don't know who you are but whatever you're doing it's over...
Alexandra ('Alex'): Yeah you no good ugly beatnik!
Clover: Yeah like black is so depressing on you pop star reject.

Count Hypno: How many ACME agents shows up for stop me and getting what I want. *Vic,Moe and Lars gasped as they get down and close their own eyes.*

Li: Careful everyone don't look into his eyes!

Count Hypno: *using his hypnotic skills* Look into my eyes...Yes just follow my music of my voice you're getting tired! Yes very tired...good now cluck like a chicken.

And someone did cluck like a chicken make that six of them of course the six VILE henchmen...Count Hypno gasped when he saw the girls wearing their own Heat Sensor 6000 Infrared Motion Detected sunglasses and Lee using his nano tech version of anti-hypnosis sunglasses while Armando and Inspector Li close their own eyes while the two VILE henchwomen are out cold.

Count Hypno: You all may dodge my hypnotic eyes but...where did those three fools go...oh well I'll find them myself I must say farewell for now! *as he's about to escape with his levitation and flight skills to get away...Lee just use a force field trapper to trapped Count Hypno.* No!

Lee: Yes! *sighed of relief*
Lee's mind: Finally it worked!

Three and a half hours later...Outside of the Taipei City Metro Station.

After Count Hypno,two VILE henchwomen and the six VILE henchmen who still acting like chickens were taken away by the police...

*Armando and Inspector Li are talking to Lee about what happened at the mall.*

Li: *to Lee* What were you thinking?
Armando: *to Inspector Li* I know what he's thinking...taking all of the credit that we worked on.
Lee: (back in his normal attire) Hey I'm trying to help you guys even if I'm not on duty.

Li: As far as I concern you're off of this crazy case.
Lee: What crazy case?
Armando: Senor Devineaux warned you not to be involved in it.
Lee: Of course he told me... he said I should stay out of trouble unless an ACME agent is needed for help and that's what I did.
Li: Still we're not convince here!
Lee: Oh come on you guys just because you two stumped to solve cases doesn't mean I can or cannot help you...We can try and work this thing out.

Li: Out of the question,Lee Jordan as of this moment you just stay out of this! *as he and Armando walked away.*
Armando: *to Inspector Li* *quietly* You know I've got a feeling Senor Devineaux made of mistake bringing that no good troublemaker back to ACME.
Li: *quietly* If he hasn't Lee Jordan would stay in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Lee walked to Samantha,Clover and Alexandra (back in their own attire) after talking to their own mothers about something else...

Lee: Samantha!
Samantha('Sam'): Lee,me and the girls are about to leave.
Lee: Look Samantha before you go how would like to go out and sample some Taiwanese cuisine.
Samantha('Sam'): Sorry Lee I can't...Gotta go! Thanks for your help! *as she,Clover and Alexandra leaves*

Lee: *quietly* Yeah so long Samantha! *as he is about to head somewhere else...all of the sudden a limousine shows up.* What in the World?!?! *the door opened automatically and Lee screamed as he's been WOOHPed into the limousine and drives itself away.*

(end of Chapter Five part two...conclusion)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Six part one

Jade's house

In the den at nighttime...lights are on.

On her Padphone with Arthur

Arthur: (on the phone) You try to call the Chief at his office?
Jade: *quietly* Yeah and his phone is disconnect somehow.
Arthur: (on the phone) What?!?! This isn't good!
Jade: *quietly* When are you coming back from New York?
Arthur: (on the phone) I'm leaving tonight! Why don't you get some sleep see you in the morning.
Jade: *quietly* Okay! Arthur goodnight! (as she hang up her Padphone and heads back to her room.)

The next day...

Suhara Nakamura's apartment near Nob Hill,San Francisco,CA,USA.

After Suhara let Jade and Arthur enter his apartment...

Breakfast is served not just an ordinary breakfast (like pancakes or waffles with maple syrup or toast with butter or jam or jelly...
served with eggs and bacon or sausage sometimes with hash browns...With a cup of coffee,orange juice and milk.)

But a Japanese style breakfast (steamed rice,miso soup,grilled salmon and pickled plum served with green tea and a glass of water).

Arthur: I've never eaten this kind of breakfast before.
Suhara: I've figure you two are hungry.

Jade: At least I haven't eat breakfast yet...*using her chopsticks and pick up a pickled plum* Well I'm crazy for foreign food especially breakfast! *takes a bite on the pickled plum and swallows it.* Whoa! Sour!!! *as she grab a glass of water to drink the sourness out.*

Arthur: You're alright,Jade?!?!
Jade: Now I know exactly why Lee warned about eating this pickled fruit. (Jade imagines Lee's face expression about tasting the pickled plum 8-P (yuck!))
Arthur: You should've mixed the pickled plum with the rice,Jade.
Suhara: Why not try again,Jade *and she did*...After all it's a digestive aid prevented you from nausea and it's also good for a hangover. *Jade taste the pickled plum with the rice this time.*

Jade: Mmm...*swallowed the food* You're right,Suhara! And thank you for the advice and breakfast I'll tell Lee that when he returns from his 'vacation.' (Jade imagines Lee's face expression about the pickled plum >.< (D'oh!)

(I don't own the emotion icons 8-P (yuck) and >.< (D'oh!) whatsoever)

After finishing breakfast and washing their own dishes.

Outside of Suhara's apartment...

Arthur: Need a ride with us?
Suhara: You two go on ahead I'll heading for his (Chief Weller's) house.
Jade: Be careful,Suhara!

Inside the parking lot garage...Arthur uses his remote keyless car system to turn off the car alarm...Jade is surprised that Arthur's car is a hardly green Aston Martin Vanquish (I don't own the car or the company that build that car whatsoever.)

Jade: Arthur,where did you get this car?
Arthur: It's a birthday present from ACME they've transferred my car from the D.C. office...*As he used his remote keyless car system to unlock the car he opened the passenger side door for Jade.* Ladies first!
*Jade enter the car and Arthur close the passenger side door carefully.*
Jade's mind: Sweet this car gave enough legroom for me. * as Arthur enter on the driver side door closed it carefully locked both doors and Arthur starts and drives his car.*

Outside of Suhara's apartment...

A full size sedan pulled up...the driver came out and opens the back side door for Suhara the driver close the back side door carefully the driver gets back in the sedan closes the door carefully and starts driving as well.

Suhara: Hm! *looks at the view of Twin Peaks* Driver, you're going the wrong way.

The driver stops the car and the driver opens the driver side door and then the driver again opens the back side door and grab Suhara carefully.

Suhara: *gasped as he saw a blonde haired shoeless woman in a jungle outfit.* Snarla Swing!
Snarla: *as the driver puts on the gas mask.* Good to meet you old bag!
Suhara: Snarla,didn't Carmen Sandiego telling you to respect the elders? *Snarla grab her gas mask.*
Snarla: Don't think so! *as she puts on her gas mask and the driver who turned to be a VILE henchman in disguise spray some knockout gas on Suhara.

*Suhara coughed and fell to the ground while Snarla removes her gas mask after the knockout gas wears off in about five seconds ago...The driver puts Suhara back in the car while Snarla grab his cane and place in the trunk and comes in the passenger side door.

Snarla: *to the driver* Let's go! * and the driver did.*

(end of Chapter Six part one.)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Six part two...conclusion

ACME Headquarters,San Francisco,CA,USA

Outside

Jade and Arthur arrive alright...

Jade: *shocked and gasped* Oh fudge what in the world?!?!
Arthur: Who would trash the exterior of headquarters?
Jade: We don't know at this time...Let's go in.

*as she and Arthur are about to enter headquarters...Jade gasped.*

Jade: Arthur!
Arthur: *looks at the front door.* An eviction notice?!?!
Jade: *reading the notice.* From the city audit of San Francisco shutting down ACME for misconduct and violation of this building. *Arthur grab the eviction notice.*
Arthur: Jade go inside...I'll go to city hall! *as he head back to his car and leaves.*

So Jade enter headquarters alone...she isn't impressed.
Jade: Goodnight it's a disaster! The interior is worse than the exterior...*as she head to the Chief's office.* Chief ...Chief Weller it's me Jade I've something to tell you...Chief Weller! *she opened the door and gasped* Oh fudge! His office is messier than my room...Terrific! His pipe is broke.

Jade saw the telephone line cord and snapping off into pieces...

Jade: No wonder why his phone got disconnected? I've better check the rest. *leaving the Chief's office and heads for Archie Pelago's office.*

Jade enter Archie Pelago's office...

Jade: *gasped* Unbelievable!...What's this? *as she saw something on the floor.
Jade's mind: A picture of Archie when he was in England as a teenager...Hmm! Who's that preppy guy?!?! Nevermind better check the rest.

*someone moaned from the hallway*

Jade got out of Archie Pelago's office...

Someone came of the Janitor's closet...fell down to the floor.

Jade: *gasped* Cruiser!

Yup it's Cruiser alright!

Jade: *as she came to Cruiser* Cruiser,what happened?
Cruiser: *as he open his eyes.* VILE?!?!
Jade: VILE was here?
Cruiser: No thanks to Carmen Sandiego.
Jade: Carmen was here too?

Cruiser: Yeah except her hat and coat are black instead of red,pale skin,light hair and blue eyes...The henchmen disguise themselves as cops well except one disguise as a city audit.

Jade: Can you describe the henchman please?
Cruiser: That henchman has one big jaw as if he goes for a eating contest instead of going to the dentist once every six months.
Jade: A big jaw?!?!...Sounds like Otto Readmore also known as Gnash.
Cruiser: Yeah and Carmen bagged Devinaire's bird,hot dogged the dogs and the others well...
Jade: Cruiser!

Cruiser: Me and the other mechanics just try stopping them even the security guards we all end up like a pound of mashed potatoes well except I end up inside the janitor's closet...Oh fudge! Lee's going to flipped like a pancake when I tell him that.

Jade: Cruiser,I don't know where Lee is but something tells me this case is stronger than I thought...tell you what why don't you look around and find someone or something around the rest of headquarters I'll check the lab.

Cruiser: You got it! *He and Jade splits up and search.*

Los Angeles,CA,USA

WOOHP (World Organization Of Human Protections) Headquarters

Jerry's office

After returning from Taipei,Taiwan

Clover: ...At least that weirdo is behind bars. Unfortunately Sam,Alex and I couldn't find the ACME agent we're looking I wonder why?
Jerry: Oh dear it seems someone is intercepting the conservation between me and my old friend.
Clover: Old friend?!?!
Jerry: I can't mention my friend's name to you,Sam or Alex by the way where are they?
Clover: Sam's in Hawaii and Alex's in 'The Big Apple.'
*something beeps*
Jerry: You better go home for the day,Clover.
Clover: Thanks Jerry! I'll just WOOHPed myself out. *she screamed after she press the remote control and the trap door open.*

Jerry look at his wallet or should I say his Comwallet...

Jerry: *gasped* Oh my!!! Mommy!!!

Somewhere in Knoxville,TN,USA

Inside a Japanese restaurant?!?!

While the sushi chef prepare Philadelphia rolls for a customer enjoying a cup of green tea...*someone open the door and panicking...a blonde haired blue eyed woman shows up.*

?: Help somebody's after me!
*customers ignore her and so does the chefs cooking on a teppanyaki,waiters and waitresses serving drinks.*
Hostess: Do you have reservations?
?: No you gotta help me please?!?!
Hostess: Sorry I can't help you why can't you go to the police?
?: They won't believe me! *looks at the customer at the sushi bar.* Except for that one! *she ran* *to the waiter who is about to bring the drinks to the customers* Excuse me,come through! *accidentally knock down the waiters and the drinks spilled onto the customers.*

The customers started to complained when the blonde haired blue eyed woman show up at the sushi bar...

?: *to the customer.* You gotta help me...My name is Patty Larceny and I...*gasped as she recognized the customer's face already and start hugging the customer.* Oh thank goodness I've found you,Auntie!
?: Patty?!?!
Patty: Yes it's me,Auntie!
?: What are you doing here?
Hostess: *to the two police officers pointed the finger at Patty* There she is!
Patty: You gotta come back with us...please!!! *as one of the police officers handcuffed Patty and the two police officers just dragged her away while crying.*

Hostess: *to the customer* Are you alright?
?: I'm fine that girl thinks I'm her aunt!
Hostess: Is she your niece?
?: No she's crazy for nothing! *starts drinking her green tea as the hostess returned to her post.*

(end of Chapter Six part two...conclusion)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Seven

In the meantime around the Lombardy region of Italy

The Covrenzi mansion

Getting out of the guest villa after a goodnight's rest Malcolm Avalon takes a deep breath of fresh air...

Young man: *while holding a serving tray with a cup and a saucer,a crescent shaped roll and a newspaper.* Good Morning,Mr. Avalon!

Avalon: *as he walk to the patio table.* Morning! *as he sits down to the chair.*

Young man: I don't know what you like for breakfast... *set the serving tray down on the table.* I hope you don't mind for an Italian newspaper.

Avalon: I don't mind at all...I know Italian very well!
Young man: So you've been here before?
Avalon: I've been to Italy a lot for business and sometimes for a pleasure a few years ago.
Young man: When was that after what happened to you in China when you were captive...

Avalon: *Interrupted* I don't want to...What kind of a breakfast is this? An espresso and a croissant?!?!

Young man: A Cornetto, a pastry that looks like a croissant but it's not it's filled with custard and apricot jam combine together. *the car beeped* It's Jeeves! I've got to help Madame Covernzi!

*Avalon shook his head and starts reading the newspaper.*

the young man opened the garage door letting Jeeves (who dressed in a chauffeur coat,cap and gloves) parked the car in...

A few minutes later...

Jeeves (return in a butler's jacket): * as he walk outside* Ah, Mr. Avalon enjoying yourself so far?

Avalon: Of course...*gasped as he sees a beautiful woman coming out...As he put down the newspaper stands up and walk towards to the woman with Jeeves.* Hello you must be Madame Covernzi!
?: Indeed! Jeeves!
Jeeves: Mr. Avalon, may I present to you Adrianna,Contessa Covernzi.
Avalon: Contessa?!?! Italian for countess!
Contessa: Very good,Mr. Avalon!
Jeeves: I'll take care of your things,Madame!
Contessa: Take your time,Jeeves! *as Jeeves went back inside.*

(by the way there's no romantic involvement between Contessa and Malcolm Avalon whatsoever)

Unaware there's a hidden camera around the bushes...

Unknown area (the villain's hideout)

The security room...

where an unknown male was watching every movement of ever single camera hidden around the world...

*the unknown female came.*

?(female): It seems Avalon's in Italy!
?(male): Of course he is...we will grab him and the Contessa soon.
?(female):As soon as we can... no one will stop VILE's reign of terror now that ACME is out of commission.
?(male): Absolutely because we are going to freed the real leader of VILE...*as the unknown male shows the unknown female a picture of some villain in a silhouette form.* (You'll soon find out who it is later.)

Back at ACME Headquarters,San Francisco,CA,USA

In the Lab...

Jade isn't surprised when she came in...and then she saw something on the counter.

Jade: A postcard?!?! The writing's watered out *grab a pair of disposable rubber gloves and flip over the postcard.* This postcard reminds me of a cover album of the Beatles (I don't own the Fab Four alias the Beatles whatsoever). I've better pack up some gadgets to solve this case.

Jade grabs a medium blue backpack which has her name on it place her backpack on the counter...grab her safety and survival kit,her mini digital binoculars and her night vision wraparounds...puts on her bracelet on her wrist (in a form of her medium blue instant battle suit)

Jade: *as she is about to pack up her things she saw a few more gadgets on the other counter.* Oh nice! Putty bombs,instant smokescreen grenade and instant freeze spray better pack those as well. *and she did*

Jade got out of the Lab in time...remove the adapter from plug inside Chase's office (remember Chapter Three it turns out that his office wasn't trash like the Chief's and Archie's in Chapter Six part two...Conclusion) after her padphone finished charging.

The hallway...Jade saw Cruiser getting kissed by Stretch and Reuben.

Jade: Cruiser!?!?! *gasped* Stretch,Reuben! *the dogs came to Jade.*
Cruiser: I've just found them in the basement!
Jade: Anything else! *Cruiser gave Jade a cardboard box of stuff .* Ah! A box of clues!
*Jade's padphone beeped as Jade puts down the box.*
Cruiser: *while Jade checks the message.* Now what?!?!
Jade: Cruiser! We're getting back in the game!

Around the Old City of Knoxville,TN,USA

Dara Riska and Al Loy weren't impressed of themselves that is...while walking around the alley.

Dara: This is all your fault,Metalhead!
Al: My fault? My fault! It's all your fault too,Blabbermouth!
Dara: Blabbermouth?!?! How dare you call me that?
Al: You cause me to lose Patty!
Dara: Me?!?! You smelly fishface!

Al: If I haven't plunge down to the river from the riverboat, Miss Down to the Ground.
Dara: If I haven't been tackle down by a bunch of 'Volunteers.' (as in the college football team in which I don't own them whatsoever)
Al: Well you would've caught that football instead of Patty!...Dara! *as he and Dara saw Patty Larceny walking along with an gray haired green eyed lady across the street.*

Dara: Come on you musclebound! Al!
Al: Quit pointing at me from behind!
Dara: I'm in front of you,stop doing that!
Al: Dara,that wasn't me!
Dara: If it wasn't you,Al then...*three shadow figures shows and Dara and Al screamed after they turn around.*

Unknown area (somewhere around the Pacific Ocean)

While Stewart stays inside to get some electricity around the abandoned VILE hideout

Chase went outside to get some coconuts off of a palm tree and maybe catch some fish for dinner...when all of the sudden a plane shows up

Chase:*waving his hands and yelled* HEY! OVER HERE!

*The plane starts a loop the loop and nose dive...Chase duct down to the ground.*

The plane landed...Chase got up and head for the plane...

Chase: *Knocked on the door.* Hello! *the door open* Well it's about...*as a creamy custard pie splatted on Chase's face...the pilot laughed as Chase removes the pie pan from his face and then he noticed that the pilot is some clown working for VILE.* Why you...! * the pilot sprays Chase with a soda syphon filled with seltzer water.*

Pilot: *laughed* I don't pick up hitchhikers! I'm just here to deliver your 'package'!
Chase: What 'package'? *as the pilot uses a punching glove gun on to the giant box...Chase duct again and the giant box fall to the ground.*
Pilot: Have a nice day! *laughed as he closed the door and flies away.*

*Chase is green and steamed as broccoli as he got up look at the giant box and he saw that the giant box is crated...Chase ran off.*

(end of Chapter Seven...don't be upset everyone just doing my best to get the story right.)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Before I go to the next chapter of my story...

Here's something to remind everyone of so far...(in my story only)

1. In Chapter Three...forgot to mention earlier there's a maybe or maybe not a romantic connection between Lee Jordan and Samantha ('Sam') from Totally Spies (in which I don't own the cartoon whatsoever) (even Samantha rejected his offers of taking her out somewhere in Taipei,Taiwan in Chapter Three and Chapter Five,part two...conclusion).

2. In Chapter Six,part two...conclusion as mention in the cast of my story Carmen Sandiego is in my story but in disguise (it'll be mention later in the next chapter) after Patty Larceny recognize her when she called her 'Auntie' (because remember the first season of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Patty called Carmen 'Aunt Carmen' in the episodes: The White Gator Caper and Island Copping)

And 3. Don't worry there's going to be more to come in my story...All I'm saying is I'm taking my time writing before blogging and I promise you there's going to be more humor,less dramatic.

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Chapter Eight,part one
Unknown Area (somewhere in the Pacific Ocean)

Abandoned VILE Hideout

Both Chase and Stewart carry one package at a time right after they come back by opening the crate with a large crowbar together.

Stewart: I can't believe ACME's failing?!?!
Chase: Lot of false leads and Detective Jordan.
Stewart: What?
Chase: I'm serious,Detective Jordan's career is at stake. *he and Stewart open each a package.* Great, bottles of water,cans of beef stew and a box of soda crackers?!?!
Stewart: Tell me about it I've got these in the other package.

Chase: *as he look at the package* A mini portable emergency generator and a wi-fi pack (mini portable emergency generator is something I made up sort of based on small portable emergency generators only a little smaller and a wi-fi pack they do exist anyway I don't own those whatsoever.)

Stewart: It came with the note *as he grab the note and starts reading the note.* Devineaux and Sterling,I hope these will help you both survive I'm sorry I can't send you home but your friends will. Sincerely yours, a friend P.S.: No need to hurry take your time while me and the others look for Carmen Sandiego.

Chase: Who's this 'friend'?
Stewart: No clue! What're we do?
Chase: Stewart,let's get to work!
Stewart: Smart idea!

A dog park around Crissy Field,San Francisco,CA,USA

A car parked at a parking lot...While Cruiser throws sticks for Stretch and Reuben Jade sits down and wait and then she stands up.

Jade: Cruiser,Arthur's here! *gasped as she saw not only Arthur but Bolt Upright as well.*
Cruiser: *to Stretch and Reuben.* Come on,boys! *Stretch and Reuben barked and ran to Cruiser.*
Jade: *as Arthur and Bolt came.* Bolt,what're you doing here?
Bolt: Let's just say I've got a clue from my landlord. *as he gave Jade the evidence bag.*
Jade: *after seeing what's in the evidence bag.* A ticket stub from the San Francisco Zoo.

Cruiser: Why the Zoo?
Bolt: I don't know,but all I know is my landlord got tied up this morning before I was heading for work and oh yeah some stray dogs just 'watered his plants.'
Cruiser: Seriously? Those dogs should've use the fire hydrant *to Stretch and Reuben.* No offense,boys!

Arthur: I've found out from the Mayor.
Jade: And?
Arthur: And the Mayor didn't send a city audit to ACME Headquarters.
Jade: I've figure that's VILE's little game of cheating.
Arthur: What do you mean by that,Jade?

Jade: Otto Readmore alias Gnash he disguise himself as a city audit I've figure the eviction notice is a fake.
Cruiser: He and Carmen were the ones trash ACME got everyone end up like mashed potatoes except me of course.
Jade: All but Chase's office I did find a clue in the Lab.
Cruiser: *lifted a box* And I did found a box of clues it might help out to solve this crazy case.

Bolt: That's great work! *as Cruiser gave the box of clues to Arthur and Arthur goes back to his car to put it in the trunk.*
Cruiser: Hey! At least I help!
Jade: Cruiser,I want you to go home and take the dogs with you. *as she uses her padphone.*
Cruiser: What?!?!
Jade: We're heading for Bolt's apartment and set up his computer for ACME's sake.

Cruiser: And supposed why I should go home with the dogs,Geeky Girl?
Jade: Pets are not allowed in Bolt's apartment that's why?
Cruiser: Oh alright! Keep me posted! Come on boys let me feed you canines some chow. *Jade opens the C-5 Corridor for Cruiser,Stretch and Reuben.*

Jade grab her backpack full of her gadgets as she and Bolt head straight back to Arthur's car.

Sunset Beach,North of Waimea,Oahu's North Shore,Hawaii,USA

Walking around the beach is Samantha dressed in a two piece aquamarine colored swimsuit,with a purple sarong and wearing a pair of pink flip-flops while having a conversation with Clover via Compowder.

*Conversation begins.*

Clover: *on screen* Give Lee Jordan a chance to get to know you and he'll get you know as well.
Samantha ('Sam'): Are you crazy,Clover? I bet you want him for yourself.
Clover: *on screen* No Sam,I'm serious I mean he's the guy for you.
Samantha ('Sam'): Clover!
Clover: *on screen* Come on,Sam just don't ask him for your phone number...just tell him to meet you somewhere and see if he has brothers.
Samantha('Sam'): Why?
Clover: *on screen* Just in case me and Alex don't find a guy of our own dreams.
Samantha ('Sam'): Whatever,Clover! Just focus on looking for the mysterious ACME agent we don't know who it is.
Clover: *on screen* *sarcastically* Whatever you say,Sam! And I promise my mother I gotta take my cousin,Norman to his middle-school field trip...see ya later!
Samantha ('Sam'): Bye!

*Conversation ends*

Until a 'wave' came out of nowhere...
Samantha('Sam'): Now what? *Uses her binoculars and saw Lee Jordan (in his dark blue board shorts while surfing on a surfboard he rented earlier until he got wipeout thankfully he got out of the water along with the surfboard safely...as he came to Samantha.* *sarcastically* Hello again,Lee Jordan!
Lee: Excuse me,haven't we met before?
Samantha ('Sam'): Duh! In Taipei! I f you excuse me,I'm just heading back to the hotel. * Samantha leaves while Lee feels bummed out again.*

(end of Chapter Eight,part one)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...