Open A Sweet Mystery

Best answers
3
Color #
White
OK, I saw this question when it was first put up, and I thought, "Oh, OK, there's no way it can be "marshmallows" again!! LOL!!" So I looked up things like cocoa (chocolate) and sugar cane, because sometimes cocoa can be a bit bitter. But I wasn't completely satisfied with that. So when @Jason West posted his answer, I checked it out myself, and here is what I got, using Google.

"Marshmallow Root Extra-Xi'an Co., Ltd.

Marshmallow Root Extract Quality Supplement-Herbal extract-plant. Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kampuchea, (Cambodia) Kazakstan, Kenya. Althea officinalis is the official name, but there are many variations on it, that all mean the same thing."

So...I guess we have to stop this Candy Kane person from stealing this ingredient...or there won't be any more marshmallows for Peeps this Easter...or for s'mores...or hot chocolate. Ohhh mann...now I want some marshmallow Peeps...and s'mores and hot chocolate!! LOL!! There's been a lot of snow and record-breaking cold in my home-state of Ohio lately. I'm sure a lot of people have been enjoying hot chocolate lately!! LOL!! :)
 

Ororo Munroe

Writer
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Storm, Windrider, Ororo Komo Munroe, Goddess of the (Serengetti) Plains, Weather Witch
Color #
Brown
Yes...I believe that is correct, also. I spent most of my life in Africa...in Cairo and in Kenya...and I found marshmallow root tea very soothing for my throat...especially after spending the whole day using my voice to command my emerging powers to help the people of the Serengetti Plains...and then...later...as I continued to fight alongside the X-Men.
 

Zack

ACME
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
993300
You guys are on a roll! @Jason is right with the Ivory Coast, and @Julie Justice got the chocolate (though it's more cocoa beans.)

We sent a team to the Ivory Coast but Candy Kane is nowhere to be seen! Guess she knew we were on to her. Let's see, chocolate, marshmallows... there's only 1 more missing ingredient to a good S'more.

What is that ingredient and where was it first created?
 

Ivy

Commander
Best answers
0
Known Aliases
Iv', Ives
Color #
008080
Update: It's come to my attention that some of @Jade's answers were delayed from Thursday 19th, February until now. Please note that she was the first who guessed the 'Easter' part of the peeps clue correctly, and Cote d'Ivore on the s'mores question.
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Was just thinking, when someone says think outside the box....why does it have to be a box? Why can't it be anything you want? Like a closet? Or a door? Hehe
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Such as why the heckin do they not teach us civics anymore? Is it really because of the hippies?
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Such as why the heckin do they not teach us civics anymore? Is it really because of the hippies?
    Top