Open A Sweet Mystery

Known Aliases
Zack, Z, Lil'bro, Dan, Zack-Daniels, Bacon
Color #
[Note: This is a guessing game with minor role playing. It will start out easy and get harder, progressing whenever someone answers correctly. Everyone is free to join in. ]

Hey Gumshoes! Zack here and I need your help! ACME Crime net just got a mysterious riddle. See if you can solve it:

An accidental invention from a woman with a GRAVE name and who worked a Toll House. These sweet threats owe their popularity to a special ingredient that did not melt when it should.

What is this treat, and what was the ingredient that did not melt?

Known Aliases
Color #
That is... CORRECT! Partly.

Chocolate Chip Cookies is right, but what was the exact type of chocolate that wouldn't melt?

Known Aliases
Color #
You guys are getting warmer but still not right yet. Keep guessing!

Jade

Writer
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
I've figure it's not bittersweet chocolate...It's semisweet chocolate pieces?!?! Oh butterscotch what am I saying?!?! I give up Zack you win *grab herself a couple of carrot sticks and a bottled water*

Color #
White
Hello Jason. Hello everyone.

According to what I just found on Yahoo!! answers, white chocolate melts first; then milk chocolate; then dark chocolate. But I will keep looking. :)

Known Aliases
Color #
So close, so close. You're almost there guys.

Take a look at the clue again: An accidental invention from a woman with a GRAVE name and who worked a Toll House. These sweet threats owe their popularity to a special ingredient that did not melt when it should.

What is this treat, and what was the ingredient that did not melt?

One more clue: Jade was right that it is the Chocolate Chip Cookie, and Julie was closest to the second question by giving a brand.

Status Updates

Sometimes we are so focused on the treasure we are seeking, that we fail to see the one right in front of us
Joe Kerr wrote on Patty's profile.
Is it weird that when someone said "things that glitter" my first thought was you?
At times, when we're so focused on 'who' we are, we forget 'where' we are.

New Journals

Lobby
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chase : Chase has posted a new reply in the thread "[11 Questions] Things that Glitter".