little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
I saw the second season and believe me watch it for yourselves.;)

P.S. I still like the computer game version of Chase Devineaux than the Netflix one.

I related Carmen too much in my own life. I had to stop and pause so much because I could feel the pain she had ugh

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
I related Carmen too much in my own life. I had to stop and pause so much because I could feel the pain she had ugh
Tell me about it the last episode of the second season is well surprising...I hope next season will be more mysteries of Carmen's past,new characters and new capers to come.

P.S. I like this version as much as I like the other one (WOEICS?).

Last edited:

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
There are grunts and they have good uniforms so I'm happy.

Last edited:

Jon Eckart

ACME detective, rookie field agent
Best answers
Known Aliases
Jon, Jonny, J (single letter), JE (pronounced 'G')
Color #
00A885
Somehow... I suspected Shadowsan was Suhara, but then, this show has surprised me so far (of course, so did MLP:FiM and Doctor Who... never would've thought I would've ended up a fan until after watching a few episodes).

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Just finished the season. It was really good. Predictable, gimmicky... but good.
@Jacqueline Hyde,to me it still surprising and I love it as a story of mystery,action,adventure and very educational.
There are grunts and they have good uniforms so I'm happy.
View attachment 924View attachment 925
And @Neb I agree with you, to me those uniforms are better than the ones on WOEICS? (Don't get me wrong the other uniforms are okay but not as good as those in the Netflix version)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    It's a local children's museum that's just starting work on the building
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ooooh new museum!!
    Quote Link
  • Claire Yeon Claire Yeon:
    You are somewhere in Minnesota, if my recollection serves me correct, yes?
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    They're coming up with plans for what goes where, and I have a little experience in that area (worked at a non-profit science lab for two years)
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Yes, I am, in real life
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Nice. non profit science lab
    Quote Link
    ((woo, science. my IRL academic background / personal passion is science. aeronautical engineering and astrophysics, specifically, but I love all science.))
    Reactions: Eugene
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Yeah, it was pretty awesome... throwing lightning 20 feet across a room, playing with 3D printers, working in the computer lab, working with TV station-level broadcast gear, quarter-million dollar CNC machines, the quarter crusher, ring launcher, building the electronics lab from the ground up
    Reactions: Eugene, Lucy and Claire Yeon
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart magnificent.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    I've worked in a lot of different areas... fast food (never again), gas station clerk (it's really just like the movie), factory making freezers, the lab, a bunch of area restaurants (when I got back into MN), then I was a forklift driver in a couple warehouses
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
    I see that you have a wide range of experiences, and as such, you are quite resourceful. Good.
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    *plays with Luna*
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Hopefully, something works out soon... the last one cornered me into quitting when I told them I wouldn't drive an unsafe machine
    Quote Link
    If you are open to a topic of questionable legality, I could use someone of your skill. As my dear @Joe Kerr has failed to respond, ACME is my next best choice.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Yes, I wouldn't have a problem hearing you out, though the final decision isn't mine
    Quote Link
    I cannot imagine ACME would object terribly to the end game. It comes to this: an icon of my beloved Singapore, the Merlion of Sentosa, is scheduled for destruction, and I simply will not stand for that. Will you help me save said statue from a fate of rubble and ash?
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    As much as I would like to try and protect something that beautiful, I'm not yet cleared for field duty
    Quote Link
    And yet, we know there are those who could clear you for such. @Chase, @Ivy, @Eugene, @Zack, what say you?
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    True, they could, but without hearing from them, I can't just go off grid on a journey over 8,000 miles without talking to them.
    Quote Link
    Then I shall wait. We still have a few more days before it is closed to the public.
    Quote Link
  • Pitya Ivyr Pitya Ivyr:
    Singapore is such a lovely place honestly. It’s gorgeous))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: I hadn't heard of the Merlion... it, and the area are really pretty))
    Quote Link
    Not feeling well, so I'm going to turn in. Good night, everyone. Be excellent to each other. ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    Claire, do you have the date and time for the demolition? That might help speed up the decision. ((Okay, have a good night, and hope you feel better.))
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good morning Jon :)
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Good morning Jon :)