Q & A Turn It Up (Which song...?)

Caution Advised
This thread may include adult content including violence, strong language or nudity, readers' discretion is advised.

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
This is a perpetual game, to be played in-character or out. (Thanks @Chase and @Patty for the idea).

We all have a set list of songs for when we are in a particular mood or doing a certain activity. What are some of yours? Leave a list, or link to the songs if you wish!

After you answer, leave a question (starting with 'Which song...') for the next person to answer. It's alright if questions repeat!

I'll start: When I need to concentrate, some of my go-to songs are Let's Get Dirty by Redman, Rollin' by Limp Bizkit, and Icky Thump by the White Stripes (please note that these songs are explicit so listeners beware)

What songs do you listen to while working out?

Victorique

ACME
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
Symph rock! And or other forms of rock or folk. I can't pick a song. My favorites are all too catchy.
(me, ooc: what is this workout you speak of? But still rock, folk, rock-folk hybrids. Yodeling cowboys. I'll prob make a few playlists)
Okay, Ivory Vsauce here, what is your opinion on this:
Knife Wielding Tentacle

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
Symph rock! And or other forms of rock or folk. I can't pick a song. My favorites are all too catchy.
(me, ooc: what is this workout you speak of? But still rock, folk, rock-folk hybrids. Yodeling cowboys. I'll prob make a few playlists)
Okay, Ivory Vsauce here, what is your opinion on this:
Knife Wielding Tentacle
Very cool!

(V - do you want to ask a question in a similar vein to mine to keep the game going?)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Deric Storm Deric Storm: (okay, I added some stuff to the google doc)