ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own characters Carmen Sandiego,Chase Devineaux,Lee Jordan,Ivy,Zack,Josha,Vic-The-Slick and Patty Larceny whatsoever and no this isn't what you think,everybody this blog is a Valentine's Day one but it's funny I'll tell you all that.)
(part one begins)

San Francisco,CA,USA
ACME Headquarters
The Hallway
Josha just out of the ACME lab to help out the technicians with fix the repairs on the STUN suit (STUN stands for Stealth Tactic Unit Nanosuit I'm sure everybody knows what it stands for) and bumped into Ivy Monaghan "Oh sorry about that,Ivy!" said Josha "If you got anytime maybe we can..."
"Josha,we've been through this." said Ivy "I found someone else already." (hey it's true Ivy is already taken,no offense everybody you should see the Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? Episode 38: Cupid Sandiego where Zack hook up Josha with Ivy of course but in the blog "The Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? reunion Ivy and Josha never have a relationship at all but remain as friends don't believe me read it at the old site/carmensandiego.info/Jade's journal under uncategorized and don't think about putting a comment there just so everybody will understand.) As Ivy walked away leaving Josha sighing until Zack Monaghan came "Hey Josha!" said Zack.
"Hey,Zack!" said Josha
"Miss Ivy?" Zack asked
"A lot." Josha answered "Don't even think about setting up with me winning your sister back."
"Not this time,Josha!" said Zack "This time we're setting up Jade and Lee."
"What! Are you crazy?" Josha asked
"I'm serious,Josha!" Zack answered
"Oh bueno hear we go again." said Josha.
Meanwhile in Downtown San Francisco...
at 8-Ball Pool Room (as in Billiards not a swimming pool just so everybody already knows)
Jade Ezell and Lee Jordan are playing pool..."8-ball right hand corner pocket." said Jade but she miss and it's Lee's turn while Vic-The-Slick and Patty Larceny are enjoying a sip of ginger ale (soda not beer) chilled with ice.
"Will look at this,Patty?" Vic asked as he and Patty saw Lee missed the black ball again.
"I know." said Patty "If only there's a way to set up those two."
"Jeez,Patty how?" Vic asked
"Come on Vic let's get outer here." said Patty as she and Vic leave the bar.
As Vic and Patty walked they bumped into Zack and Josha...
"Hey,watch where you're going you two." said Zack
"Sorry about that." said Vic "me and Patty just thinking about..."
"Thinking about what setting up..."
Josha nudged Zack "Zack,no don't say it." Josha said quietly.
"Setting up Miss Smarty Pants and the Bad Boy of ACME?!?!" Patty asked
"Well yeah!" Zack answered as Josha slapped his hand to his forehead.
Three hours later...
Josha's apartment?
Zack and Josha are going to set up Jade and Lee on their first date...
"Zack,what about going to the movies?" Josha asked
"Nah! No way!" said Zack
"How about something nice like going to a rock concert?"
"Don't think so." said Zack
"Not even the opera." said Josha
"Nope!"
"Zack,what do you suggest? Taking cooking class?" Josha asked
"No,Josha!" Zack answered "Something less extreme."
"Like sports." said Josha
"Bingo!"
"I hope tennis is nice."
"Nope too boring."
"Yeah you're right,what about golf."
"Miniature or Pro?"
"Either!"
"Nah! Still too boring." said Zack as Josha snapped his fingers.
"I've got it,Zack." said Josha
"What?"
"Jade has hobbies she likes."
"Such as..."
"Well she likes reading,creative writing,walking,thrift shopping..."
"Josha,does she have a favorite sport she likes?"
"She does."
"What?"
"Bowling!"
"Perfect!" said Zack as he and Josha high five at each other.
Meanwhile outside of San Francisco...
in a old building own by one of Carmen Sandiego's gang members
As Carmen walked down the hallway (without her hat and trenchcoat on just wearing her pantsuit you know from Carmen Sandiego: Treasures of Knowledge) she overhearing Vic and Patty on the other side of the hallway as she knocked on the door and Vic opened and he said "Hey boss!"
"Vic,what are you and Patty doing?" Carmen asked
"Uh...Uh!"
"We're just looking for red Riesling for you online." Patty answered
"Get on with it." said Carmen as Vic closed the door and Carmen suspected something suspicious about what Vic and Patty are up to.
San Francisco,CA,USA
two days later...
As the C-5 came and so does Jade and entered ACME Headquarters and accidentally bumped into Chase Devineaux. "Sorry about Chase!" said Jade
"It's okay,Jade!" said Chase "But be careful next time."
"Thanks!" said Jade as she walks down the hallway...and there stood a flower delivery boy.
"Oh those are lovely flowers who are they for?" Jade asked
"For Miss Jade Ezell!" the flower delivery boy answered
"That's me!" said Jade as the flower delivery boy gave her the flowers
"Sorry we don't have red roses but would yellow roses do?"
"Of course yellow roses represented Friendship and Happiness."
"Of course and here's your complimentary box of chocolates." said the flower delivery boy as he gave Jade a box of chocolates "We only got in dark chocolate and its sugar free I hope you don't mind."
"I don't mind at all." said Jade "Thanks again." as the flower delivery boy leaves Headquarters when Ivy show up and said to Jade "Where did you get those?"
"Just now,Ivy." Jade answered
"Who send you those?"
"Let me look!" said Jade as she looks at the card and it say 'to Jade my good luck charm,Lee Jordan.'
Ivy rolled her eyes when Jade said "What!?!?! Since when did Lee gave these by the flower delivery boy?"
"I don't know,Jade." said Ivy "But I'll talk to him and find out why." as Ivy walked away.
Thirty minutes later...
"What?!?! I would never give Jade flowers and a box of chocolates." said Lee
"Oh really!" said Ivy
"Seriously I didn't and I've figure out why."
"Why?"
"Because someone is setting us up." said Lee as he shows Ivy a greeting card."And look at this,Ivy someone left me a greeting card with a pair of Siamese cats on it."
Ivy looks at the greeting card she opened up the card and it said 'to the one and only...Love,Jade.'
Ivy is really upset right about now...
somewhere in San Francisco
at the bowling alley Jade was finished up two games of bowling as she pack up her bowling gear (her ball,glove and shoes) she saw an envelope and she opens up and saw a note that said 'Dear Jade, meet me at Bridges tonight Love,Lee Jordan.' Jade is really upset about this.
As Lee is about to head home somehow he found an envelope on the passenger seat of his black Corvette he opened the envelope and saw the note that said 'Dear Lee,see you tonight at Bridges...Love,Jade x(if you're wondering what the x stands for it means kiss and the name Bridges does that remind everybody of 'Mrs. Doubtfire')
Bridges Restaurant
As the C-5 appeared so does Jade in a off the shoulder black dress just like Sally Field did in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' only except for the straps and length of the skirt of course,black low heeled pumps,pearls on her ears and neck (and yes she wears make-up based on her skin,her hair is down.) and there stood Lee in a espresso black suit with white shirt and a black necktie and wearing nice black shoes when he steps out of his Corvette. (end of part one)

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(part two begins)
Inside the restaurant
As Jade and Lee entered the restaurant and the headwaiter said "Good evening,you two."
"We don't have reservations here." Lee said to the headwaiter
"And your last name is."
"Jordan."
"And it's just the two of you?"
"Yes,sir." Jade answered
"It's a lucky thing we have a table for the both of you...Table 24 she will seat you two," said the headwaiter.
"Thank you!" said Lee as the hostess lead Jade and Lee to their table...Zack,Josha,Vic and Patty are at the bar staring at them.
After they sit down the waiter came to Jade and Lee and said "We have a special dinner for two...you may pick either our house salad with our signature dressing or our soup of the day,our entree specials are vegan cassoulet,the chicken Marsala and the grilled salmon over rice and either your choice of appetizer or a dessert to share."
"Oh that's nice." said Lee
"Wonderful we'll go with that I'll have a house salad with the dressing and the grilled salmon over rice." said Jade.
"I'll have the same thing she's having and we'll share a dessert." said Lee
"Excellent choice anything to drink?" the waiter asked
"Water's fine with me." Jade answered
"Yeah me too." said Lee
"Thank you we'll take care of it right away." said the waiter as he leaves.
Outside of Bridges
Chase came along with Ivy when she said to Chase "I'm telling you right now,Chase Zack and Josha has something to do with this."
"Are you sure about this,Commander?" Chase asked
"I'm positive,Chase." Ivy answered
"I agree with Ivy." said Carmen as she appeared.
"Carmen,what are you doing here?" Chase asked
"The same thing as Vic and Patty are doing as well." Carmen answered as Ivy's face get so red.
Inside the restaurant
As Jade and Lee enjoyed their own dinner...
"Now's your chance,Vic." said Patty
"Right!" said Vic as he bring out his camera and heads for Jade and Lee's table "Smile for the camera!"
"VIC!"Carmen yelled as she enters the restaurant.
"Hi ya,boss...Boss!" said Vic as he accidentally drop his camera as the camera shoots at the waiter and he fell down to another table and every single customers got shocked and screaming around the restaurant...Vic giggled as Lee grab his neck after he stands up and he said to Vic "What's the matter with you,Slick?"
Vic laughed and then he cried as Ivy came and saw Zack and Josha "ZACK!" Ivy yelled "Hi sis...Sis,oh man!" said Zack.
"Ivy, we can explain." said Josha as Ivy grab Zack's ear.
"Ow!" said Zack.
"Would somebody explained to us what is going on here?" Lee asked as Chase came and said to Lee "Jordan you and Jade have been setup by Zack and Josha."
Carmen came and said "Not only those two but Vic and Patty are behind this as well."
Jade said to Zack,Josha,Vic and Patty after she stands up as well."I knew it! I knew it! You four should be ashamed of your own selves."
"Come on Jade we just want you and Lee to be together...Ow!" said Zack as Ivy hold his ear bad.
"Listen very carefully,Zack!" said Jade "Lee and I will never be together forever and that's final! That's it I'm heading home right now!" as Jade leaves the restaurant.
"I better pay the meal." said Lee "Thanks a lot! But Jade's right we'll never be together anyway."
After the incident at Bridges last night...
ACME Headquarters,San Francisco,CA,USA
while outside of headquarters Jade petted her cat,Sam while sitting on the bench Lee came and said "Jade,do you really mean what you said about us not being together?"
"Of course,Lee." Jade answered "In fact we're just friends in the end."
"You're right,Jade we are friends." said Lee as Sam came purrs at Lee "almost"
"Sam likes you,Lee right,Sam?" Jade asked Sam and yes he meowed.
Please note: Don't even think about setting up somebody to the one he or she knows a long time ago so I hope everyone learns a lesson about setting up a date beside the only thing they should know is that they learn the truth between two people who wants to remain as friends and never make them as lovers.
(end of part two)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...