Plot Line B?

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
What they'll do definitely is on the wrong side of the spectrum, in being illegal & morally incorrect. However it has a side effect you'll notice later that's actually beneficial in a gray area.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
For once I consider it necessary to say some thoughts here even if they might not be read.

Terry's energy cannon has been illustrated in use twice before, just not in recent history. The last time was back in Iron and Steel, destroying the floor beneath Penny in an attack.

I knew from outlining, this assassination was going to take place and I also knew relaying it could be done any number of ways. I picked the one I thought most interesting that at the same time I know it might burn anyone who saw the general in a warm light ( sorry ). I didn't simply want to kill him because the plot had to progress. I wanted to also show an Olmec acting somewhat normal even if it was a highly abnormal situation. Show they're still people too even if one of the villains.

Second, I feel some heads up is needed about a flashback story coming. Because no one has given indication they're read Devil's Blood. An aspect of Finch's family history will be confusing to you guys, minus having read that novel.

This ( although be it a more formal version originally read ) is meant to explain his gift about communicating with birds.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
You're the only person who knew about that coming. You're also the only person to comment, thank you. 🙂

It's going to be a while before focus returns back to plot line C. If you noted how the assassination connects back to plot line A, you know certain people aren't going to be happy about what took place when they figure it out. Wait till I get to what Waruda is after and the result of that. Such a muddled sense of right and wrong. I hope people are still interested in this story by the time that rolls around.

In truth outside the fact I darkened Terry for the dance. Nothing is shown. I just thought it would be more funny with what is being implied, covering him in shadow. Yes, he's making thing definitely not all ages appropriate in what I have him doing . But all the bad being hidden really since this is being shown from behind, is his butt, and I made sure one fan would be going over that area.

I'd say more here but I doubt there's an interest from people to hear.

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
I try to comment when I can. And while some keep their mouths closed; there are always open ears here.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
Ears are open for shock value posting.

I'm about to post page 124 on DA. After nearly 24 hours of awaiting a reply, it's nice to know what I've been steadily working on since last year is < censored description >.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Lucy2 I see you
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) Lucy2:
    I believe her earrings change too. In the math detective cover she has different earrings than in the cartoon lol
    Quote Link
    All any of you need to know is her favorite locket has a picture of Boris Badenov in it.
    • Haha
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) Lucy2:
    Lol Tenchi
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Actually game Carmen is the first Carmen I met. Then cartoon Carmen back in 2011. I believe I found her on rabbit ear tv lol
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) Lucy2:
    Haha very nice laverna
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I was like mom who is this? She was like Carmen sandiego and walked away. I believe it was split up and boyhood’s end I watched
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) Lucy2:
    My mom was kind of like Carmen too. "Hey did you know this historical fact?" Used to love playing that as a kid
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    My mom left clues for me to solve to find gifts and she would speak in multiple languages. Also she would tell me all about crime and how evidence gets you caught
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    As a kid I grew up on crime shows
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I know more about crime than other things. Which strangely is handy
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) Lucy2:
    No wonder you joined VILE
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest Lucy3 has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) Lucy3:
    You're funny ferret. 😄🙃
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    My Apple Watch and book on female criminals comes in today
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    Of course, I bought a book about famous female criminals
    Quote Link
    Lucy3 let’s plant a tree.
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    (at work I accidentally kidney punched myself with a door it is the kind where you have to push the bar to open, I had opened it tripped and nailed myself.)
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    "Don't let the door hit you on the way out..." @Invader. It seems there is truth to every saying. I hope you weren't hurt too bad.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Once again, I have to buy new shoes in kids because they don't carry a women's size 3. 🤣😛
    Quote Link
    Oh you poor thing
    • Haha
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    lmao I was looking for laughs. I don't eat much either so mom always said I would be a "Cheap" date and guys would love that :D
    • Haha
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    Well at least nothing else has happened
    Quote Link
  • systemcat systemcat:
    50,222 words & 102 pages so far and still not done. If read please comment 🙁 .
    Quote Link
    systemcat systemcat: 50,222 words & 102 pages so far and still not done. If read please comment 🙁 .