Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
She started down the stairs as the laughter continued. Half way the girl lost her balance and fell the rest of the way hitting a hard surface. She checked herself and nothing was hurting or injured so she stood up.
"Oh! You okay?"
I poked my head in the doorway that led down the stairs

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Worried Invader made her way downstairs, they saw the basement door open.
"Hey everyone ok?" They called down. "What is going on?"

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
Worried Invader made her way downstairs, they saw the basement door open.
"Hey everyone ok?" They called down. "What is going on?"
"I heard Neb shout and I heard a noise. Then I found Lucy tumbling down the stair. You know anything else, Luce?"

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
"Oh shoot!" Neb shouted as Lucy fell down the stairs, and she ran down the rest of the way to her side. "Are you okay?"

Then she looked up. At the far side of the room were several cracks in the wall that the coloured light was coming through. Above the laughter she could hear music, and...ducks?

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
"Oh shoot!" Neb shouted as Lucy fell down the stairs, and she ran down the rest of the way to her side. "Are you okay?"

Then she looked up. At the far side of the room were several cracks in the wall that the coloured light was coming through. Above the laughter she could hear music, and...ducks?
"Lucy!" said Jade as she came back for Lucy "Neb,would you help me lean on Lucy,please? We've got to take her back upstairs and I'll grab the first aid kit for her sake."

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
Lucy brushed herself off and checked her legs and arms again.

"The only thing that's hurt is my pride."

A nervous laugh escaped her lips. She was a little embarrassed, she needed to work on her clumsiness.

Last edited:
Best answers
Color #
White
*Julie had been walking quickly behind Victorique, helping her carry some of the supplies, when she heard a thud, like someone...or something falling in the basement. Julie walked quickly to the kitchen, and put some of supplies on the kitchen counter, and grabs a First Aid kit, and walked slowly down the stairs, to find out what has happened in the basement.*

Julie says,"Ummmm….Hey....What's going on? !! Is everything alright down there? !!" :)

Last edited:

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
She looked around curiously.
Holding her stuffed bunny close to her chest.

Her eyes are wide with excitement

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
After Neb was sure Lucy was okay, she slowly walked across the room to the cracks in the wall and put her hand on them. They were warm and kind of tingly. Suddenly the wall fell apart, exposing a long, swirly coloured tunnel. In the distance was the silhouette of a sing goat.

"Please come with me," it said before it walked away.

Neb blinked. "Am I the only one seeing this?" She asked the others.

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
“Looks like wonderland down here.” Charlet proclaimed as she skipped around

She has gotten a lot better and the magical basement was just making her glow with excitement and adventurous emotions

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Affirmative
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just found a wolf spider in my house. :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    one of the GOOD spiders you want around because they eat all the really bad bugs in the house. We put them outside :)
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know there are over 400 species of parrots in the world??
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...