ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
"Mate, Dexter went through this hole into the basement. The cats will come down on their own once they realize that." Neb said as she continued to tug on the basement door. "Can someone help me open this?"
"Open what,Neb?" said Jade "I'll get the tools...oh fudge the tools are in the basement! Someone has to volunteer to distract that T-Rex while I get the tools really fast? Seriously, I don't want end up as dino chow!"

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
"But the basement is where I'm trying to go! It's just the door is stuck. Do we have any dynamite?"

Best answers
Color #
White
"Open what,Neb?" said Jade "I'll get the tools...oh fudge the tools are in the basement! Someone has to volunteer to distract that T-Rex while I get the tools really fast? Seriously, I don't want end up as dino chow!"
Julie says, "Please don't do that, Neb. Noone would pot a lock on a basement door, going outside, that you need to have tools to open. The lock and the door frame are probably just stuck, do to changes in the temperature." *Julie goes over to the door, and after a few minutes, she gets the door unlocked, and opens it a little.* She says, "Okay, now we can go outside."

Julie says to Jade,"I think Neb is correct, I think Sam and Luna will calm down a bit, now that the dino is not a threat, and they might come down on their own. So please don't go out there without a plan."

Just then Julie heard Victorique's message on the two-way radio:

"Roger that, Julie. South side window. I'll be attempting a duck and roll. The snow there is high enough. Over."

Julie says, "Roger that, Victorique. On my way to open the south window, and help you with your packages."

Julie says "Okay, I'm gonna go help Victorique, I trust you ladies to handle things and not blow the place up." ;)

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
I ready myself for the drop into the snow, hoping the pyrotechnics and the propane don't blow any limbs off.
Only one way to tell, I think to myself, and drop the crate into the snow first. I jump after it, ducking and rolling into the drift formed against the house.
Thank goodness for being snowed in.
Checking the crate for any damage, I seem to find everything alright. The cookies got a mite jumbled, but thats the way the cookie crumbles, as they say.
I dig through the drift to the window, frosted over in lace patterns, and bang on the wooden panes.

Best answers
Color #
White
Julie *runs upstairs to the south window, and sees Victorique at the window, banging on the window panes* and says,"It's okay, I'm here." The old windows were made heavier because of the snowfall, and stuck a little, but Julie did get the window open.*

"Come on in. Let me help you with that." :)

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
"Holy heck. Its great to be off that roof. Drinks, anyone?"
I push the crate through the open through the open window, gently setting it on the floor, and scramble in after it.
"So what's the situation?"

Best answers
Color #
White
When Victorique was safely inside, Julie *closed the window.*

"It's good to have you inside. Jade and Neb are downstairs. I hope Neb realizes I unlocked the basement door. She was going to look for the dino. which is basically some transforming, cyborg type thing. And hopefully the cats will come down, out the tree on their own, and no one will have to go outside and get them down. Okay let's go where it's warm." :)

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
With a tug, Julie yanked the door open.

"Finally!" Neb said and went down a few steps. "Dexter, here boy! What are you doing down there?"

But the dino didn't return. Neb squinted in the dark. It seemed like coloured lights were shining from somewhere she couldn't see, and she could hear laughter.

"Can you guys check this out with me?" she asked the people in the cabin. "Something weird going on down here."

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF

"Finally!" Neb said and went down a few steps. "Dexter, here boy! What are you doing down there?"

But the dino didn't return. Neb squinted in the dark. It seemed like coloured lights were shining from somewhere she couldn't see, and she could hear laughter.

"Can you guys check this out with me?" she asked the people in the cabin. "Something weird going on down here."
Jade asked quietly with a flashlight on as she came downstairs. "Okay,whoever is in here come out we won't hurt you...Neb,do you some light?"

Victorique

He/They
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Ivory, Victorique, V
Color #
I pick up the crate and set it on a coffee table, looking over to where Neb yelled from.
"Aint noplace warmer than a tunnel in the middle of a cabin snowed in," I joked.
Opening the crate, I pulled out a kerosene lamp, a lighter, a headlamp, and a few boxes of pocky.
I shed a layer of thinsulate, leaving my sweater, and hung my scarf loosly about my shoulders.
Lighting the lamp, I handed Julie the headlamp, and headed off towards the others.
"Need a light?"

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
Julie says, "Please don't do that, Neb. Noone would pot a lock on a basement door, going outside, that you need to have tools to open. The lock and the door frame are probably just stuck, do to changes in the temperature." *Julie goes over to the door, and after a few minutes, she gets the door unlocked, and opens it a little.* She says, "Okay, now we can go outside."

Julie says to Jade,"I think Neb is correct, I think Sam and Luna will calm down a bit, now that the dino is not a threat, and they might come down on their own. So please don't go out there without a plan."

Just then Julie heard Victorique's message on the two-way radio:

Lucy followed Julie close behind and watched as she unlocked the door for Neb. Then stood watching as Julie ran up the stairs. She turned back to Neb. The colored lights entranced her for a minute and then she heard the laughter. What the heck was going on?

"I will help you Neb."

She started down the stairs as the laughter continued. Half way the girl lost her balance and fell the rest of the way hitting a hard surface. She checked herself and nothing was hurting or injured so she stood up.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki