ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Jade listens in on her hand-held radio she brought in to listen for an alert for snow storm watch or warning while listening to any music except for hip-hop,heavy metal or honky-tonk country...

When all the sudden Sam saw Julie...
Finally, getting to the end of the trail, Julie heads to the smaller cabin; which is a little closer to hers. If she remembered correctly, it was Jade's cabin.
Julie walked cautiously, yet quickly as she approached the cabin. As she walked up the steps, towards the door, she looked for any signs that Jade and her cat, Sam were already there.

Julie stops and stands at the door; *knocks* and *yells* in a fairly loud voice,
"Hello, Jade? Is anyone home?" :)
Jade opens the door and there stood Julie "Hey Julie,won't you come in?" Jade asked "I'm listening to the radio just in case of a snow storm watch or warning in our area."

Last edited:
Best answers
Color #
White
Julie *stomps her feet a little, to knock some of the snow off her boots, before coming in the door.* "Thanks, Jade," Julie says, as she closes the door behind her.

Julie said, "I came here to ask if you have any firewood here. The fireplace in my cabin is not electric, and if I burn the small amount of firewood that I have tonight, I won't have any for tomorrow."

Julie *joked a little* and said, "I know I'm hot-blooded, and everything... but still.. I can tell it's getting worse out there. The air is still cold...but now the wind is gusting a little.. stirring up the snow that's already there.. so, if we get some snow, I won't be surprised at all." :)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Julie *stomps her feet a little, to knock some of the snow off her boots, before coming in the door.* "Thanks, Jade," Julie says, as she closes the door behind her.

Julie said, "I came here to ask if you have any firewood here. The fireplace in my cabin is not electric, and if I burn the small amount of firewood that I have tonight, I won't have any for tomorrow."

Julie *joked a little* and said, "I know I'm hot-blooded, and everything... but still.. I can tell it's getting worse out there. The air is still cold...but now the wind is gusting a little.. stirring up the snow that's already there.. so, if we get some snow, I won't be surprised at all." :)
"Julie,just ask Chase if he has any firewood for your fireplace." said Jade while her cat,Sam enjoys his tuna entree pate Jade found while looking around the kitchen.

"Otherwise you can share with others with their fireplace heated up in their own cabin or you can sleep here in a sleeper sofa that comes with the cabin me and Sam are staying in I was about to fix a cup of hot tomato soup for dinner no spoon required."

Last edited:
Best answers
Color #
White
Julie says, "Well... I really don't want to impose on you.. but it is going to be dark soon... and I don't want to be caught outside, if the weather does get worse. I will ask Chase or someone else for some firewood tomorrow, I promise."

The cabin is warm; and whatever snow was still on Julie melted and evaporated in the time that Julie has been standing there. *Julie takes her duffel bag off her right shoulder and hangs it up on a hook by the door. She takes off her long winter coat with the hood; revealing her red mock turtleneck and blue jeans. She hangs her coat off, and hangs it next to her duffel bag. She takes off her gloves; unzips the hood of her coat, and puts her gloves inside the pocket and zips it up. She looks around; she goes over, and unzips her bag; and takes out a pair of lace-less white tennis shoes. She goes and sits by a little bench that is near the coat hooks; she sits down, and unlaces her high insulated high winter boots; takes them off, and slips on the tennis shoes. Julie goes back into her duffel bag; and takes out her purse; putting it over her shoulder.*

Walking to the kitchen, Julie *looks for something to eat. She makes a grilled cheese sandwich, using Swiss cheese, and puts it on a small plate on the kitchen counter. She looks through the cupboards and finds one of the little soups; this one, vegetable beef; and warms it up. Letting it cool for a moment; Julie goes over to the fridge. and gets a raspberry flavored drink with no caffeine that has vitamins, zinc, and electrolytes. Julie sits down at the kitchen counter. She reaches into her purse, and takes out her cell phone, and puts it on the counter. She takes out a small silver pill box; and takes it out of her purse. She takes the cap off her drink; and opens the pill box; she takes out a small, round, white pill; and puts it in her mouth; and has a little of her drink. She sits and eats her food.*

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Julie says, "Well... I really don't want to impose on you.. but it is going to be dark soon... and I don't want to be caught outside, if the weather does get worse. I will ask Chase or someone else for some firewood tomorrow, I promise."
Jade set up the sleeper sofa and turn it into a bed for Julie and then Jade opens the storage closet there she grab an warm wool blanket..."Bed's ready,Julie!" she said "And Sam would you mind keep Julie company for tonight?"

Sam,Jade's cat meowed "Thank you,Sam you're my purr-fect best friend...Good night,Julie!"

As Jade goes and gets ready for bed...hoping nothing happens tomorrow to anyone like Carmen,Chase,Invader,Kid or anyone getting caught in the blizzard at least she listens in for winter storm watch or warnings on her radio that is.

Last edited:
Best answers
Color #
White
Julie says, "Good might, Jade. Thanks again, and I hope you sleep well."

After she finishes her food, Julie *cleans up after herself; putting the empty plastic drink bottle in the recycling bin. She looks in the cabinet under the sink, and finds a little dishwashing liquid; she turns on the curved stainless steel faucet, and uses a washcloth to wash the small plate in the farm sink in the counter. She puts the clean, but wet plate in the dish drainer on the counter, by the sink.*

Julie *picks up her phone, and leaves the kitchen, turning off the light as she leaves.* She goes back into the living room area. She puts her cell phone on a small table that is at one end of the couch,* that Jade has very nice pulled out into the sleeper sofa for her. She sits on the bed for a minute; and it seems more comfortable than most similar beds she has slept on. Julie *gets up, and goes over to her duffel bag hanging on the hook. She picks it up, and takes it with her.*

Julie *sees that the bathroom door open; she turns the light on, and goes inside; leaving the door slightly ajar, out of habit, so that she can hear.

She puts the duffle bag on a small table in the bathroom, by the door. She takes the ponytail tie out of her hair. She reaches into her bag, and takes out a hair brush; and brushes her long hair a little; braiding it very loosely and putting the tie on the end of it. *takes off her off her glasses*and puts them on the table. She reaches into the bag, and takes out a pair of baby pink, lightweight thermal pajamas, with a Henley-style shirt, with a button placket, scoop-neck, curved longer back hem; and full-length pants, with elastic drawstring waist, and hangs them on the hook on the back of the bathroom door.* Julie puts the lid on the toilet down for a moment, and *sits down, and takes off her tennis shoes.* As she undresses to take a shower, she puts her clothes in her duffle bag.

She steps into the shower; pulls the shower curtain shut around her. Julie takes her time, washing her hair; and taking a nice, leisurely shower with the products already in bathroom; all of which claim to give a good, thorough cleansing; while being gentle on both skin and hair. Her shower over, Julie turns off the water and *reaches for the towels hanging by the tub and shower. She gently pats herself dry, and wrings out her hair. She looks around briefly; and finds a hair dryer; and uses it the cool setting briefly to finish drying her hair. She brushes her hair again; and puts the ponytail tie in it again. She puts on her pajamas. She *picks up her glasses* and puts them on again.* She reaches into her bag, pulls out a pair of baby pink, ballet-style slippers.* Julie reaches into her bag; and gets out the paperback novel she brought with her. She turns off the bathroom light; and leaves the bathroom door open.

She walks back in to the living room area; where Sam is waiting for her, on curled up by the fireplace. Julie says, "You're a good boy, Sam. I'm sorry to keep you up. You can get on the bed with me, in a minute, if you want."

*Julie gets in bed; taking off her slippers*and leaves them by the bed.
She checks her phone one last time for any important messages; and is relieved when she doesn't find any. She finishes reviewing the info she was looking at about T-Rex dinosaurs.

Then she reaches over the novel she been reading; a romance novel called "Younger" by Pamela Redmond Satran, about Alice Miller; a recently divorced 40 yr. old mother of a teenage daughter, Caitlan, who is studying abroad in India. Alice must figure out a way to support herself and her daughter after her ex-husband David, left them in a financial hole due to his gambling addiction; losing all their savings and their house; Alice moves in with her best friend, Maggie. Following her ambitions from college, Alice tries to get a job in publishing; but that proves difficult for a woman of her age. During her job hunt, Alice meets a 26 year-old tattoo-artist named Josh, who thinks they are the same age. So, Maggie gives Alice a makeover, so that Alice can pass herself off as 26. Ultimately, Alice becomes an assistant to Diana Trout, at a small publishing house called Emperical Press. She becomes friends with a 2o-something year-old woman and continues to lie about her age.

Julie *reads a little* but then, starts to fall asleep. She *takes off her glasses* and *turns off the light.* She whispers her prayers; remembering family and pets at home in Ohio; friends and fellow ACME and VILE agents too. :)

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Invader sits on the sofa, and can hear the wind outside starting to pick up a bit, sounded like a storm was on the way. Their shoulder was also starting to get a prickling sensation, in turn. Carefully they started to knead it, trying to get it to settle down, unsuccessfully. This was going to be a long night, they shifted slightly, trying to get more comfortable, and not disturb the others.

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Nobody has known of the little orphan called Charlet that was tracking in the snow at night.
She shivers and shakes as she comes close to the cabin

She knocks on the door loudly and screaming to be let in

Her red hood was covered white in snow and she could barely stand up any longer

Charlet

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
She enters quickly and sits close to the fire to warm up.

She pulls a stuffed bunny out of her coat that is dressed like Carmen Sandiego.

She places it near the fire for it to warm up as well.

Pulling her hood down she reveals her raven colored curls and her pale skin was turned rosey do to the harsh cold

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
By now Neb had found the cabin, and was sitting on the couch. On her lap was her dinosaur, which in fact was a robot and had turned into a much smaller robot. She looked over the half-frozen girl that had just come in.

"I think so? She's new to me. Are you a VILE?" Neb asked as she offered a blanket.

Charlet

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
She wraps herself up in the blanket eagerly
“I ran away from home to find vile but I never expected it to be so very cold.” She answers

She is still shivering and starting to run a fever.

“My name is Charlet fable and I don’t really have a last name.” She informs

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
    Affirmative
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Quote Link