Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Journey to Della's calf- A part one

I own no one here and have permission to write from Julie.

For the first time in a long while Julie had a day off, there were no crimes in progress nor was she needed. The past two days had been very peaceful, it was wonderful to finally have a chance to relax and catch up on things. While she was off she decided to take some time to stock up on her favorite trail mix. However when she got to the store they informed her that they were sold out. Disappointed Julie made her way back to headquarters, when she got to her office there was a huge wrapped box waiting. Unwrapping the box revealed her favorite trail mix, and she wondered whom would have done such a thing. Inside was a note that made her fume.

Dear detective I thought you could use this while hitting the trail.
Sincerely Yours
Carmen

"How does she do this!" Shouts Julie.

At that moment Chase walked in and found Jule fuming over a note, and waited for her to calm down.

"Good morning detective Julie." Comes the voice of chase.
"Hello Chase." She answers in a sigh. "What brings you here?"
"We have a mission for you." Replies Chase. "We need you to infiltrate one of Carmen's old hangouts."
"Well things were getting a little quiet around here." Muses Julie. "So when are you going to send me?"
"In about four hours time." Replied Chase. "You will be driving there, as not to raise suspicions."

"Alright I will get ready, is anyone coming with me?" She Inquires.
"Cole has been assigned to you for experience purposes." Informed chase. "I hope you don't mind."
"Not at all." Replies Julie. "Well I might as well get ready."

Elsewhere Cole is helping to load up a van , not knowing that a certain someone is sleeping tucked away in a corner of said vehicle. The certain someone had stopped for a nap after working with the night crew to inspect and clean the vehicles. A few hours later Cole was introduced to his partner for the mission.

"Pleased to meet you Cole." Says Julie offering her hand.
"Nice to meet you." Cole chimed back. "So how about getting on that mission of ours."
"Well I guess we can hit the road, after I add one more thing." Replied Julie.

With that the shoves a few bags of her favorite trail mixes into the back of the van as Cole scampers into the front passenger seat.

"To bad Zack, and Ivy are busy." He says "We could use them."
"Well at least you have me." Chimes in Julie getting into the drives side.

For the next few hours all is quiet except for the radio, and Cole is staring out the window in boredom.

"So how long till we get to where we are going?" He sighs.
"It will be a few more hours yet." Replied Julie. "Do you need a rest?" " How about I pull into the nearest hotel?"
"I could use some stretching of the legs said Cole." With a yawn.

Julie pulls over at the next exit , to a small out of the way hotel that is a little run down. As she parks the van a noise in the back is heard. The sound makes Cole jump a bit, and Julie cautiously moves towards the back doors of the van. Opening the doors she hears a shuffling sound and out pops invader who is sleepy eyed.

"Where...am..I?" Exclaims Invader, who does not recognize her surroundings.
"You scared me." Laughs Julie. "You are not supposed to be here."
"Why are you in the van?" Demands Cole.
"I was helping night crew, clean and inspect the vehicles." Protests Invader. "When I decided to take a nap, and woke up here."
"Well we are on a mission and it is just to dangerous for you." Offers Cole. "So we are going to have to send you back to headquarters right away."
"Uhh Cole, you did remember to pack the transporter right?" Questions Julie.
"No I thought you did." Shoots back Cole.
"Does this mean I am stuck with you?" Says Invader now feeling uneasy.

At that moment a figure on a balcony was watching closely, it was Rhoda Lottamlies who knew ACME agents when she saw them. She could not make out what they were saying but, knew that the boss would like to be informed. A quick phone call soon left her racing downstairs to her bicycle. Once she reached it Rhoda took off for a friend of hers to give the agents a warm welcome so to speak.

"We should call Chase right away." Said Julie " So at least we can arrange for someone to pick up Invader."
"Right I will do so right away." Said Cole.
"What is wrong? Did you forget something else?" Asked Julie.
"Apparently I left the communicator at headquarters." Sighed Cole.
"There is a backup one in the van." Offers Invader. "It should be working."
"Oh that changes things then." Says Cole with a smile.

With that Cole calls headquarters, and they will be picking Invader up the next morning. The three of them then enter the hotel and rent two rooms for the night. Julie offers the bed but Invader is more than happy to sleep in a nearby chair. Julie watches as she makes a nest out of a few blankets, then curls upon herself. Julie can't quite figure out how that is even remotely comfortable, then eventually she decides to go to sleep as well.

To be continued.....

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Journey to Della's calf- A part two

It was early morning, when Julie got the call that someone was on the way to pick up Invader. They would be sending the agents Jason west, and Evgeni who was wondering whom they had to pick up. Noiselessly she moved to the nest of blankets only to find it empty, carefully she searches the room only to find invader was no longer in the room.Nearly panicking she steps outside to spot invader calmly sitting in the early morning sun, only she was surrounded by snakes.

Fearing the worst Julie made her way to Invader only to find the snakes were harmless hog nose snakes. There was three or four of them draped over her basking in the sun Invader just sat there in a calm manner regarding the creatures with fascination. It was rather strange to see all of them together without a care in the world, enjoying the morning sun.

"They wont hurt you." She finally spoke. "I asked them if I could join them in the sun for a bit." "Next thing I knew they were sitting with me, what kind are they anyway?"
"They are hog nose snakes, harmless, and they eat toads." Replied Julie. "Please don't scare me like that."
"Sorry the dessert was calling." Replied Invader. "Ok guys I have to go." She spoke to the snakes who reluctantly left her.

A few hours later Jason ,and Evgeni arrive and they enter the hotel in search of Invader, Julies had told them to be careful about spooking the girl. They entered the room to find Invader quietly reading a book, on a nearby chair. Julies says hello and Invader apologies for getting in the way of a mission.

"We have two agents, who will be accompanying you on the way back." Informed Jules.
"This is agent West, and agent Evgeni."

Looking up Invader caught sight of the bio-mechanical arm tattoo on the arm of agent West and got very wide eyed. Immediately she stiffened, and slowly began to back away from him looking for the nearest exit.

"Hey there I don't bite." Offered Jason moving closer.
"Agent west, I would advise you to back away." Orders Jules. "I think your tattoo, is a trigger point."
Invader continued to back away till she hit the wall at the end of the room, and then sat down covering her face in her arms.

"Get a hold of yourself." Her inner voice ordered. "Look at the colors, they are in the wrong order."

Looking out, at the arm of agent west Invader saw the colors, while having the right pigment, were in the wrong order. He was in fact not one of the cyber s, that she would encounter on very rare occasions in the labs.

"Are you ok?" Offers Jules. "The markings are just a tattoo, he wont hurt you."
"She is right." Jason muses. "Just a tattoo, do you want to see for yourself?"

Looking up Invader observes the tattoo, and is re leaved to find that it is only an inked on picture.

"S...sorry...it reminds...me of the cyber s." Invader shudders. "They were bio mechanical enhanced people." "Well if you could call them human, or rather what was left of them.
"No worries." Replied Jason. "I bet lots of things, reminds you of what you went through."

Evgeni has been watching the whole time, and finds this girl is very pretty to look at. It makes him a bit sad that she seems to be so afraid of people. He hopes that she will sit in the back of the van with him, so he can be near her. Now that he learned, that she is a lab escapee he is very intrigued.

"Hei there." Calls Evgeni. " I gots fir hat, and vodka , you want some vodka?"

Invader hears him, and turns in his direction while refusing to make eye contact. Smelling the vodka it makes her stagger back, and she shakes her head in disgust. The alcohol reminds her of being in the gray room. That stirs memories of her getting stitches , and she rubs the scar on her forehead absentmindedly.

"Ready to go?" Asks jules.
"Yes , and I don't mind where I sit at all." Invader replies.
"She can sits in back with me." Offers Evgeni .

Elsewhere Leif Malone , was helping Lucinda Boltz set up a welcome for the agents headed their way.

"You sure this will work?" Grunted Leif.
"Qute well, now less talking we need to get ready. Lucina barked back.

Rhoda was back at the hotel watching intently, and waiting for the dectives to leave. She finally saw cole ,and Julie putting things in the van, it was time to go. Racing downstairs she hopped on her bike, and rode quickly to where the others were waiting. Once she arrived the trio got out of sight and waited for the agents to come through.

The van containing Julie and Cole was right on time and they hit a hidden trap that flattened both of the front tires. Thankfully the duo was moving rather slow, so they were jostled but otherwise unhurt.
"Stay here, I will see if we have a spare tire or two." Ordered Julie to cole.
Julie steps outside the van to survey the damage and finds both of the front tires are damaged.

"Just great." Grumbles Julie.

At that moment, a pair of hands grabed Julie and shoved her into the back of a van. Cole on the other hand wonders what is taking so long and gets out of the car only to be grabbed as well. He is shoved into the back of the van and spies Julie, as the van starts and drives off. Lucinda then hooked the van up to her tow truck and started to drag the agents van off in the opposite direction while leif took the agents for a ride.

Elsewhere Invader has gotten into a separate van with Jules, West, and Evgeni who is delighted she is sitting in the back with him. However she is sitting as far away from him as she can get at the moment. There is just something about him that seems exaggerated, and Invader does not understand why he seems so interested in her.

"Hei there, I am Evgeni" He says with a smile. "Does you got boyfriend?"
"What?" Replied Invader. "No.....no boyfriend."
"I can be boyfriend." Evgeni muses. "I buy you fur hat."
"What makes you think I am even interested?" Invader replied.
"I be the best boyfriend ever, we goes to many nice places." Muses Evgeni.
"We are not, on romantic terms." Hisses Invader turning away.
"I be, best boyfriend for you! " Continues Evgeni. "No one ,compare to me, say yes?"
"NO!" Growls Invader darkly, without looking at him.
"I would leave her alone, if I were you." Calls Jason, from the front seat.

Evgeni got quiet, invaders growl had started to make his skin crawl, and he did not like the tone of it. There was a seriousness behind it that made him uneasy, in case she was getting mad, he decided to stare out the window.There was not much to see, but that did not bother Evgeni in the least. While he was doing so he caught sight of the van that Julie was driving . Invader on the other hand was fast asleep and leaning forward in a most uncomfortable looking manner.

"Hey is that the van Julie came in on?" Asked West who had caught sight of it.
"It is!" Exclaimed Jules. "But why is it tied to a tow truck?"
"Something is not right." Exclaimed agent West.
"But what about Invader?" Inquired Jules.
"No time for that, we need to fallow that tow truck." Remarked West.
"They are no longer in the van." Said Invader.
"Come again?" Asked West puzzled.
"She is asleep!" Exclaimed Evgeni.

They fallowed the tow truck to a small garage and watched as a figure got out of the truck and crept away into a nearby building. Agent West cautiously steeped up to the van, then opened the back doors to find neither Julie or Cole was present. However the equipment was unharmed, and there was a two way radio that was functioning.

To be continued.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Journey to Della's Calf-A part three.

I don't own anyone here but myself.

Agent West , picked up the radio and turned it on hoping to get in contact with Julie and Cole.
"This is agent West,please respond. " He called into the radio.
Meanwhile in the back of the van leif was driving Cole herd the hiss of a radio and turned it on.
"This is agent Cole speaking." He radioed back. "We are ok but are being taken to an unknown location."
"Roger that." Said west. "Do you still happen to have that mini GPS test unit?"
"Actually yes." Replied Cole. "I forgot all about it, and Julie wants to talk to you."
"Agent Justice, you wished to talk to me.?" Questioned West.
"We are currently in the custody of leif mealone." Spoke Julie. "If that is any help."
"Thanks" Said west. "But we will be offline with you for a bit, we are gonna contact headquarters."
"Understood." called back Julie shutting off the radio.
At headquarters Chase was sitting in his favorite chair, when he got a phone call.
"This is Chase." He spoke. "Ah agent West , what appears to be the issue?"
"Well sir, Julie, and Cole have been kidnapped, but we are in contact with them." Explained West.
"I see said chase, and whom are they in the hands of?" Chase Questioned.
"Well the two of them are in the custody of leif mealone, and we are fallowing some random woman here to a building." Continued West.
"Hold on, let me pull up some files." Instructed Chase. "That sounds much like lucinda boltz, there is a warrant out for her arrest."
"So do we move in then?" Cautioned West.
"Whom is with you at this moment?" Questioned Chase.
"Well there is myself, Jules, Evgeni, and Invader."
"Invader is with you?" Exclaimed chase. "Well then move in, but have her stay put and out of sight."
"Very well sir, West over and out." Replied agent west.
"listen up." Commanded West. " We have a warrant for lucinda Boltz, and will be moving in, however you Invader need to keep out of sight.
"Understood." Said Invader jumping into the van.

The trio made their way to the building , to find it very quiet, and eventuality they apprehended Lucinda without much of a fight. What they did not notice was Rhoda keeping an eye on them then speeding off on her bicycle. However Invader had seen them and watched them take off awaiting the others. When they get back to the van invader tells them of what she saw, while waiting.

"I saw someone on a bike take off." Spoke up Invader.
"That was rhoda, we need to catch her, or at least catch up." Ordered west.
"I just called headquarters." Informed Jules.

Further down on the road Rhoda was apprehended, by another team that had just been sent in through a c-5 corridor. Meanwhile Julie, and Cole had arrived at the infamous cafe hangout and were ushered inside. Once inside they were greeted by Della, whom offered them a seat and asked if they were hungry. Cole responded they were not, and both watched as Della left the room but saw leif posted outside.

"I am a little hungry!" Protested Julie.
"Do you have any idea who is cooking." Groaned Cole.
"No, should I be worried?" Questioned Julie.
"Yes." Replied Cole. "Our guest here has employed the worst cook in the world."
"How bad could it be." Offered Julie.
"You have heard about Laverne Onions right." Said Cole.
"No not all all." Replied Julie.
"Well you really don't want to eat anything she makes." Mused Cole. "Not unless you want to wind up in the medical ward."
"Ok, warning taken then"Replied Julie.

Rummaging around in her bag, Julie found some of the trail mix, and shared it with Cole. He was more than happy to share some with her. Elsewhere, Lucinda is being interrogated to find out where the two ACME agents were taken. While they are waiting, the first group are sitting in a small out of the way restaurant. Invader is chasing something outside, as West and Jules were talking about how to rescue the kidnapped agents. Evgeni was no longer with them having taken off for a emergency call. Invader eventually catches what she was after, and called Jules over to ask abut it.

"Hey what kind of thing is this?" She asked of her.
"That is a whip scorpion, a harmless bug." Replied Jules.

Invader just smirks as Jules heads inside the restaurant, slyly she walks over to agent west who is kneeling and fixing his laces. She then lets the bug go and it lands on his head, he does not notice at first. Somehow the bug manages to get down his shirt and he dances about for a bit. Finally he gets a hold of the bug, then places it on the ground watching as it scurries off. Hearing the commotion Jules runs outside and starts laughing as West regains his dignity.

"Was this your doing?" He asks of Jules.
"Me?" She replied. "I was inside!"
"That was me, I was bugging you." Smirks Invader.
"That is not the kind of bugs we use." Replied West. "Besides I am sending you back to headquarters."
"Really?" Said Invader. "Do you have to?"
"In a cardboard box." West replied , grabbing her one.

Invader just got wide eyed, and got really quiet as west carried her over to an abandoned box. Gently he set her down in the box that fit her perfectly.

"Just sit tight, I have to get a few things." Said West walking away.

Invader watched as agent West and Jules walked off and out of sight.

"Did you see the look on her face." Said West.
"I say you got her a good one." Said Jules. "But did you have to scare her?"
"I am sure she will be fine." Mused West.

A few minutes later they came back into view to find Invader sitting in the box with a grin.

"So tell me are you gonna wrap the box up like a birthday present? " She said with glee. "Or do you want to do it like a grim warning?"
"You don't have to leave." Said West. " I was just getting back at you for the bug."
"Ok Mr.West." Chirped Invader. "Lets go rescue the other two."

To be continued.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Journey to Dellas calf-A conclusion

I own no one here but myself, and have permission to write people in.

The agents were gathered and Invader was intently listening to them, as they discussed how to rescue Julie and Cole. When they were discussing leif mealone Invader picked up on the fact that they were an avid birder.

"Is there any way I could distract him, with bird calls I am quite good at them." She inquired.
"Lets hear you first." Said Jules.

Invader proceeded to mimic bird sounds to the point that some of the other agents thought she was hiding a real bird.

"I say we let her try." Said West.

After that the agents got into the van and proceeded to head to Della's Calf-A. Meanwhile Cole and Julie are looking around the room to see if there is another way out.

"Hey I found a secret door. Spoke up Julie.
"Good maybe we can get out of here." Sighed Cole.

The two of them open the door only to have a pack of enraged armadillos, lunge at them, Julie quickly shuts the door and looks at Cole.

"Did you know about them?" Said Julie with a frown.
"I kinda forgot." Said Cole, Della has her armadillos, and if Carmen is here she might be out with her racing coyotes."
"You mean kinda like sled dogs?" Questioned Julie.
"Exactly, though she may not be here right now." Cole informed.

At that moment the team to rescue Cole and Julie had arrived and they sent West, and Jules to scope out the area. While they were scoping out the area they managed to catch Della, and laverne who were heading out the door. Afterword they called the rest of the team over, and Invader fallowed them quietly. Leif was getting a bit bored but decided to remain at his post, till he knew what to do with the two detectives. Leif in the other room herd the noise and he grew concerned that was a young bird calling for mom.

Agent West leading the team, soon motioned for Invader to sneak inside the cafe and make some bird noises on his signal. The air was silent and tense as Invader awaited the signal, finally she received it. He did his best to ignore it but the bird now sounded like it was on the verge of panicking. His inner bird enthusiast won out and he rushed from his place to find the bird.

"Eap." She called like a young bird. "Eap, eap eap."

Upon hearing him Invader moved about the room, hoping to lure him out. Eventually Leif showed up and Invader led him outside where agents were waiting. Somehow Della had gotten away from them and ordered the armadillos to attack. The armadillos had other plans and just ran away instead, while Invader crept away to see if there were any other animals around. She ran smack dab into snookers Carmen's favorite racing coyote. He and the rest were hooked up to a sled and were eager to see someone.

"Hey there aren't you the cutest things." Said Invader. "I bet you like to race."

Upon hearing that all of them perked up and started barking like mad. Invader decided to hop on the sled and away they went. Invader clung to the sled for dear life, as she shot past the other agents headed to an unknown location. West caught sight of her as she raced by and tossed a bag at her. Cole and Julie watched as Invader was soon out of sight, wondering where she was headed.

"Keep a good grip on it." Shouted West as Invader raced by.
"I take it there is a GPS in that bag." Said Jules.
"Yes." Replied agent West. "I suspect they may lead us to the loot that is missing."

Eventually the racing coyotes came to a slow walk and proceeded to enter into a cave of sorts. They were panting and invader noticed there was some water drums nearby. She gave all of them a drink and the pack settled down.

"I was wondering what took you so long." Came a voice. "I herd ACME had gotten Rhoda."

Invader did not know what to do or say and remained quiet, the person speaking noticed the silence and walked to the cave entrance.

"So we meet again." Laughed Carmen. "I am quite surprised, that they took a liking to you."
"Hi...there." Said Invader shyly.
"Well thank you for looking after them, but I must run." Replied Carmen. "Until next crime."

With that Carmen took off leaving Invader standing there while the rest of the agents came running in. They found some stolen items, and there was the matter of the racing coyotes as well. The animal action team was called in to look after them, and there were a few congratulatory comments that echoed throughout the cave.

"So how about we head back to headquarters?" Said Invader.

"We will go back and celebrate." Said Julie. "By taking everyone out to lunch."

With that they opened a corridor and headed for one of Julies favorite places to eat.

The end.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((So... is it me or does the board not process double-space between sentences as double-space? Kinda bugs me, but I'll live))
    Quote Link
  • I :
    Guest invaderhorizongreen has joined the room.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    Deric Storm said:
    Invader, have you checked your spam folder. Sometimes, I've had password reset emails go in there
    yes I have checked spam nothing
    Quote Link
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the...