ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Jade looks at the food for the tea ceremony unfortunately she doesn't see any fresh fruit like strawberries,blackberries,blueberries,not even a slice of orange but she saw a bowl of rice candy all the sudden she saw someone with long green hair

Even though she was a Red Hat, Kidman was almost unknown as far as ACME was concerned, and under green reflective shades and a long green wig, she felt reasonably confident attending this tea soiree. After only a quick glance around, she immediately detected the presence of food.

"Rice candy!" she exclaimed as she went to pick one from the bowl
"Oh hi there!" she said to the one with green hair "Are you new to ACME?"

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
The kid, laundry room ghost.
Color #
0000FF
Invader was delighted to see Jade, her apprehensions vanished, and she crept up and hugged her one. Looking about her she saw someone in a long green wig and found them quite fascinating and crept up to them.

"h..hello there...who are you..." she asked them nervously " you like rice candy too? "

Invader takes a rabbit shaped one and thinks it tastes like something that came from the heavens above.

dash456

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Dash Light
Color #
0000ff
Dash began eating the wagashi, and it tasted like the Reese's Cups he had in America.

"Mmm, this is amazing! No words can describe it! Now, who sent for tea?" Dash wondered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Invader was delighted to see Jade, her apprehensions vanished, and she crept up and hugged her one. Looking about her she saw someone in a long green wig and found them quite fascinating and crept up to them.

"h..hello there...who are you..." she asked them nervously " you like rice candy too? "

Invader takes a rabbit shaped one and thinks it tastes like something that came from the heavens above.
"Invader,good to see you!" said Jade "Thanks for inviting me."

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
Kidman was so distracted by her candy that she was startled to find two people looking at her once she looked up again.

"Oh hi there!" she said to the one with green hair "Are you new to ACME?"
The girl fiddled with her plastic green hair nervously. "Oh yes, very new, to this ACME place right here.

Next she noticed the shy, tiny person hiding behind the first girl, and was immediately amazed to meet someone even smaller than herself. Then she realized she had forgotten to think of a fake name. "Um... I'm Kitty, just passing through from another branch. How about you guys?"

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Then she realized she had forgotten to think of a fake name. "Um... I'm Kitty, just passing through from another branch. How about you guys?"
"Well Kitty my name is Jade I'm not an ACME agent but I am a free agent and amateur detective hoping that ACME needed my help whenever they're stumped on a case." said Jade.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
"I am...happy to see you Jade, " said invader with a smile "having you here makes me less nervous"

She steps out from behind Jade and walks towards the new person but stops a few steps short. There is something about them that she can sense as friendly and invader likes that.
"Nice to meet you Kitty " said invader trying to sound friendly, "you are new here to? I kinda got adopted by the ACME people, after they found me"

Suhara

ACME Special Agent
Best answers
Suhara was glad that everyone seemed to be enjoying the rice desserts and that some of the guests were already engaged in chit chat. He also gratefully recieved the tech tool pen from @Colleen, the elder did not expect such a gesture but he was thankful that she observed an unspoken custom of a gift for the host.

"I hope you don't mind the only green I'm wearing is my jade green beaded bracelet on my wrist I hope that's okay with you,Suhara?"
"That is a lovely bracelet," Suhara smiled at @Jade, "I don't mind it at all."

"Mmm, this is amazing! No words can describe it! Now, who sent for tea?"
"I am very thankful that all of you have come to the garden today," He started, gathering everyone's attention, "The tea is now ready to be served, please take a seat."

All the guests could sit anywhere they wished, since this was an informal ceremony. Soon, two women finely dressed in colorful kimonos began to serve a light green tea.

"I hope you noticed that your tea cups are all different," Suhara Nakamura picked up his and admired the brush strokes that formed a phoenix and a dragon engaged in battle.

[Tea has been served! Please describe what your special tea cup looks like and if your character enjoys the tea.]

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Jade adores cats especially picking the Maneki-Neko or beckoning cat better known as a good luck happy cat and Jade likes tea no matters if its hot or iced.:)

Colleen

ACME
Best answers
Colleen's eyebrows raised at the pleasant surprise of the tea's fresh and slightly sweet taste. The internet cafés she frequented always offered an assortment of bitter, yellowed green teas that bore little resemblance to today's fine brew.

"I hope you noticed that your tea cups are all different,"
She studied the intricate painting on her tea cup. A ring of deep blue crashing waves tipped with white foam encircled the bottom. Rising from the turbulent breakers was an exquisitely depicted golden sea dragon.

She turned to the girl next to her @Invader and smiled .

"What's painted on your mug?"She inquired warmly.

dash456

Writer
Best answers
Known Aliases
Dash Light
Color #
0000ff
Dash picked up his and found an image of Nintendo and Sega's Mascot teaming up.

"Ahh. the Ice Climber tea. Very cool choice, and very refreshing! Thank you sir." Dash smiled.

Invader

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
0000FF
Invader gazed at the tea cup and noticed it was a light bluish green with Koi fish swimming on it. That brought memories of her in the water woods talking to the Koi like fire fish. Reality around her seemed to slow down, and she once again found herself sitting on the banks of the water woods. "guardian, guardian" they called in a bell like voice "we have something for you! " Invader watched as the fish brought a crystal crane sculpture to the shore and a pendant with a letter. "see you later" they called as she found herself back at the table. She felt tears cascading down and brushed them away and then felt something in her cloak. Reaching in a pocket she pulled out the sculpture and offered it as a gift. Drinking the tea seemed to stir faint memories and spoke to her of sunlight, mountains, and music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • I (Guest) invaderhorizongreen:
    I even have the site white listed, for a wild shot can any of you post a new question in the guessing game I had set up
    Quote Link
    I would like to see if that will get my email to ping
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
    I know that might just be a shot in the dark but why not try
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Sure why not?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I hope you get it fixed Invader!!
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Dj Inn(Djinn) :
    Dj Inn(Djinn) has left the room.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Good Morning everybody. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know a group of Jellyfish is called a Smack? -Nat Geo
    Quote Link
    Smack O’ jellies is now a term
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((OOC: So, I am still here (at least, while ACP is still a thing, then I have to tether my phone to my laptop, send it's internet to Ethernet to my router and setup my other laptop to access that... I managed it once totally by accident)... updating stuff I'm working on is not a fun process (if anyone checks my stories folder on my Google Drive) anymore... the laptop at my desk is old (Core 2 Duo, 2Ghz, 4 gigs RAM, Win7 Ultimate)... Chrome won't update, Drive won't work... I'm stuck using FreeFileSync to keep stuff up to datep things synced. I have plans of getting a job and having money to have something better (a doorstop is better)
    • Love
    Reactions: Julie Justice
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm sorry if any of my posts are/could be inflammatory or anything... some of them are stuff I've had in the pipeline for a while, and I messed with it enough to get it postable... that's why there are dates showing when I started working on stuff... I'm not, and never have been, trying to step on anyone's toes or say "this is how it should be"... I have no say here, not sure who does these days (like I posted... maybe this is a test to see if we devolve into chaos). Posts like Hierarchy were started long ago, and meant as a guideline and not because I'm the voice of Sauron.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I don't have the time to be here a whole lot, I don't have much beyond mom to help with my rent (and once I have a job, that'll take up more time, though I will keep working on stuff (both for here and not) as often as possible, and post when possible on here. I have a question that needs some clarification... being that we are supposed to get permission from the person if we use their character in an addition/story/post, how would that apply if the character is core to the universe (like Carmen... I can replace @Chase, maybe cobble someone into @Ivy's place... but, like @Carmen, being that she's a major character, as long as I don't have her acting or write a major part for her, would that circumvent the rule at all?
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    [continuing] I'm just curious... the absence of the major's leaves a gap that I'm not sure what to do with anything... we (the Left Behind) could do a story together (or some stories separate), and that'd be cool, but without being able to use any major's, I'm not sure where to take anything. And, yeah... you can probably guess what my typing is like here (or anyplace else)... I type here or in Word, I type something (or notepad), and 15-20+ seconds later it shows up, so I have to stay on top of my grammar and spelling. I have to keep on top of all that, because I'm working on the big Carmen story at the same time, so I can't slip off my game.))
    • Love
    Quote Link
  • Julie Justice Julie Justice:
    @Jon Eckart Not exactly sure if I understand all your computer probs. I hope you get those resolved soon. Yes, I have many probs with my basic Google Chrome, too. I think it's fair to say we all have a love/hate relationship with technology. 😆 As far as your stories are concerned, you can use any cannon character you like, whether there is a person playing that role on here or not. Say the story is a fanfiction; and that the version of Chase, or Carmen (or whoever) from the computer games, gameshow (or whatever). We don't do Netflix Carmen, mostly because of the violence. And because it is fanfiction, you can also create other characters and situations to suit your story. Now, Chase, Carme, Ivy (or whoever) were here, of course, you would ask their permission; tell them your idea; and if they like it they might write it with you. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you for a friendship with someone on--and off-site, you might form a partnership with them, and write stories together (like Chase and Carmen; or Chase and Ivy; or Lucy and I) and then you will just put a statement saying that this story is a co-write with whoever. In fact, if you collaborate with this person a lot, people will just assume they have your permission; although you should always say it anyway, just as a common courtesy. In fact, ironically, the only people whose permission you must always ask to use their characters are "original" characters, who are creations of their individual writers (which most of us on here, are) specifically because we are not cannon. I hope that makes sense. 🙂
    Quote Link
    @Jon Eckart Now, if you want to write something, but don't have a lot of time, I would suggest posting a status; or replying to someone else's status. Or you could start a guessing game. Look under Forums/Guessing Games, and look at some things other people have done, to give you ideas. I hope that helps. 🙂
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know that the Mockingbird is the state bird of 5 states? Florida, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
    Quote Link
    It seems the Mock-5 is unstoppable... Go Speed Go!
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I just heard on the news they're going to have to remove the Sakura trees in Washington because of damage to a sea wall. They have to build a sea wall and replant new trees.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    They were a gift from the mayor of Tokyo!
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay wait. Only 158 of the 2,500 have to be taken down. They are also taking clippings from the cut down trees to propagate new ones
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Is everyone ready for the solar eclipse on April 8th, 2024? :)
    Quote Link
  • Invader Invader:
    yes
    Quote Link
    Affirmative
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    I’m staying inside
    Quote Link
    Laverna Laverna: I’m staying inside