I May Be Switching My Internt Provider

Jade

ACME
Best answers
8
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Well Julie I have a have different cable provider where live in that maybe what cause my posts from the latest didn't appeared so there you go.:confused:
 
Best answers
3
Color #
White
Hello Everyone. Well, here is the update for today: We had some kind of power outage this afternoon. Nothing too severe, and it didn't last too long...just long enough to mess our newly installed cable up though (LOL!!) and we did have a bit of a prob getting it restored. Everything is OK now, though. And we also had to check to see if our home-phone number had successfully been ported from Windstream to Time-Warner yet, which was Winstram's error on the first place. I don't think it has yet, for some reason. So we're using the one Time-Warner gave us, I think.

Hello Jade. (Despite all this annoying stuff with changing our internet provider!! LOL!!) I think I've done pretty well learning about, and using all this technology stuff, considering all the things that have changed since I started using computers in 1984!! LOL!! But I still don't know enough to tell you why you might have probs posting on here sometimes. I know how frustrating it can be. But I'm sure if you can be patient, someone here will look into that for you. People here are always so nice and helpful whenever you have a prob with something. :)
 
Best answers
3
Color #
White
Hello everyone. We FINALLY made the switch from Windstream to Time-Warner on July 15. So, it took literally a month...WAY TOO LONG!! LOL!! And We still have yet to see this rebate, or refund, or whatever that we were supposed to get from Windstream. The moral of the story is: If you can choose between Windstream and anyone else, choose ANYONE else!! Also, if you drop your TV remote on the floor, the ON/OFF BUTTON may stop working...although it only costs $20 to replace it.

Also, I'm having trouble with my computer keyboard, so if it takes a little longer for me to finish my typing, or if my spelling in worse than usual, that is why!! LOL!! ;)
 

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    But also....why does there have to be a box at all?
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Okay this might need to become a topic....here's one step further..."Why are we assuming thinking has an “inside” and an “outside” at all?"
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Quote Link
  • Victorique Victorique:
    It's because it hinges on the idea that everyone wants to be ordinary (aka "normal") and that being anything other should be punishable socially. It stems from imperial modes of thinking that harm people not white-cis-straight-abled-perisex-etc because the idea of normal is centred on "some guy"-isms
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Laverna Laverna:
    . Who likes my drawing of honey senpai
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Why did we decide creativity requires escaping from something? Why do so many of our metaphors for creativity imply that ordinary thinking is a restriction?
    Because creativity is also associated with freedom
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • L :
    Guest LavernaS has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) LavernaS:
    Hey I lost access to here. My email is messlingkiddo2@Gmail.com if you want to reach me
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Laverna I'm sure the admin could fix that :) maybe
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    I'm. Back in
    Quote Link
  • Charlet Charlet:
    Well as charlet
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    yay you got back in :)
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    but also....is @Tenchi Masaki doing okay? :(
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    Well yes actually. I was sick(lost my voice) and now I'm better and on vacation @Lucy
    • Love
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This has been bugging me for days.... what is with the military/ ACME and the acronyms?
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    IDK. WDYM
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I rest my case, your honor.
    Quote Link
  • Tenchi Masaki Tenchi Masaki:
    ACME were peacekeepers in the world wars
    • Wow
    Reactions: Jade
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    I must have either forgotten something again with my horrible memory problems or not seen that part of the site. Tenchi :D
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Sorry....noted. no political questions sorry again...
    Quote Link
  • Deric Storm Deric Storm:
    Lucy said:
    Unrelated question....are political questions allowed? Also really confused why people keep calling the U.S. a democracy when we are supposed to be a Republic....
    Define "political questions". Also, we are a constitutional Republic with Democratically elected representation. I will argue until my dying day that the greatest thing the Founding Fathers created was the Electoral College
    • Like
    Reactions: Lucy
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Ohh. Ohh. I just learned something new today by gardening. I am growing bush beans, never done them before. I wondered why the bean pods were popping open. So I took a picture and googled it. Come to find out that's the FLOWER! Apparently it has to flower first before the beans come in. Lul 😆 🤣
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    This is what other generations mean by we are so far removed from our food.
    Quote Link
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command than my director. I don't know how high though. Wow....that was really scary....
    Quote Link
    Lucy Lucy: Oh my God. I am still shaking in my boots. I talked to someome higher up the chains of command...
    Top