V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
Hello everyone. My name's Emma Bezzle, a 26 year old financial consultant for a handful of older clients (mostly stock investment and management). As much as I love my work, it isn't really sustainable for my current lifestyle and situation. I'm looking for a position within a fast-paced and growing organization with lucrative great benefits. I'd also love to work for an organization with...similarly minded people.

Neb

The VILEiest VILE to ever VILE a VILE
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
/gets out the VILE gift basket before ACMEs show up

Patty

Valkyrie
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Patt, Patts, Petite, Amber Cecelia Argos, Valkyrie
Color #
8d8844
Yays! Hi Emma! I think we think alike, I'd like a little something in the Mediterranean too. Where do you see yours, North Africa or Southern Europe?

Emma Bezzle

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Emma, Em, Bez, or Bezzy
Color #
A0522D
Yays! Hi Emma! I think we think alike, I'd like a little something in the Mediterranean too. Where do you see yours, North Africa or Southern Europe?
Hi Patty. I think you and I see eye to eye. It's nice to meet people with similar...hobbies.

I'm thinking something in Greece. Crete would be lovely. Or maybe something in southern Italy? I do love a good red.

Best answers
Color #
White
Hello Emma.

I really like your name. I hope that you join ACME and not our friends at VILE; but no matter where you and up, it's always fun to have new people here. :)

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
@Carmen -- I'm nice, like that.

@Emma Bezzle, when you're ready, let us know if you'd like to join VILE or ACME. You get the same benefits, either way, but your affiliation may change how you play each game. Feel free to ask any questions too.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki