Co-Written "Friendly" (Feat. Eartha Brute)

Chase

Director
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
This snippet was created in April of 2009 but was neither used in an RP or ever published as a journal. Originally intended as a test to co-write something that led into La Vie de Luxe, it was written as a chat and then edited to Chase's point of view.

Her eyes were fierce, sharp and piercing like the edge of a pristine skyline before the full burst of a nuclear shock wave.

"Where is it?" Her question was in English, a language she knew I comprehended without repetition.

I didn't have the answer, and like the fool I was, I held my tongue. A few seconds later of her intense, silent gaze, I understood she was not going to ask again.

Her first lunge at me was a direct head-on attack and I veered, sliding on the varnished floor. The room was small, four walls, one of which held large windows opposite from an entryway. Behind the windows was a rod iron false balcony, it was both a decent exit and a considerably dangerous fall.

After her attack, she lost partial balance but recovered, turning to me with a fist-first reply. I ducked, moved, it was all I could do. I don't hit women. Seems a tacky statement, but I've managed to live by it.

"Listen," I said, roughly, as she swung another arm in my direction.

"Listen!" If that was my diversionary tactic, it wasn't working. She was determined to make sure I didn't leave this room.

During her third or fourth swing, she left one side open and I took my chance. Taking her arm by the wrist and twisting it to her back, I assumed from her fighting style that she wasn't very flexible. I was right. While she was in minimal pain, I had her where she'd at least listen.

"Ms. Zielinski," I breathed, "I'm not here to take anything from your room. Whatever you're missing--"

"This isn't my room!" She interrupted with what seemed a more pitched version of her deep voice.

"No?"

"No," a reply from the door behind me revealed the silhouette of Eartha Brute's employer and the fiery-calm aura that often accompanied her, "Get off my friend, Mr. Devineaux."

Neb

The one she keeps in the closet
Known Aliases
Nebuchadnezzar (Neb) Ullyss (formerly Kid Kidman), Kitty, Seryy Pripyat
Color #
323E4F
I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT APPLAUD EARTHA

Status Updates

Jade wrote on Joe Kerr's profile.
*looking at his new avatar* Nice!
prowling is hard work
Sometimes we are so focused on the treasure we are seeking, that we fail to see the one right in front of us

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Joe Kerr Joe Kerr: Btw cross check the list of assets you plan to attribute to Contessa with VILE's database on...