Fantasy AU

Best answers
Color #
White
Justice uses her Sword and her Scales to aid the Dragon in cooking their food.

She glances upward, seeing the Dark Fay Creature flying above them. Although she looks at little scary, she seems helpful enough.

The same can be said for Tenchi; although Justice is a bit concerned that he doesn't quite know whether he's a Knight, a Mokujin, or some kind of Park Ranger. She also overheard him talking to a Djinn, and knows how dangerous they can be.

Justice is concerned about all her all her new companions..including the mischievous little Elf.

Justice leaves her cooking for a moment; she wipes off her Sword, putting it in the sheath on her belt.

She goes over to @Tenchi and says,"Are you sure you're alright, my friend?" ?

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
I am well my lady, And I’m seeing my friend was correct in that I am a Ranger of the Dúnadan. Though he thinks me clumsy now, I am usually quite the Nimble one. As well as accompanied by more pleasant melodies. Ahem, *Djinn sighs and starts playing fantasy instrumental music* But worry not for my guitar has a wicked tongue he serves the forces of good.
Djinn: “Just know I’m charging you by the minute for this song.”

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
We are of course warriors of virtue and the threat of evil will have us rise to restore justice to the land. Thus with our righteous fury unleashed we shall protect the weak by defeating that evil, and drive a stake through its heart!
Djinn: “I just know he must be ripping this from D&D.”
Tenchi: No I am not! and can you play a more heroes around the campfire eating theme please. We aren’t fighting monsters you know.

Best answers
Color #
White
Justice says to Tenchi,"Thank you for your good manners, friend, I think a little music with dinner is always a good thong."

She says to Dragon,"I think forging a new guitar for him is a lovely idea." ?

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
We do love to make merriment when we can *takes out squid and bonito for grilling*
Djinn: “I am of course happy to meet such wonderful ladies and hope your day is well”

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki