Fantasy AU

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
"I'll take the juice! I'll take the juice! Geez, you know this all used to be so much more amiable!" With just as quick an action as the two drew their swords, the troll had snatched up the offered goods, and immediately began to glom food into his mouth. "You know, I say a riddle, you all get to playfully outsmart me, you cross the bridge and make off with a couple of three-charge spell rings?" He chomps a few more times, then his eyes roll back into his head. "And now I just realized I rhymed 'endow' with 'endow....'" He heaved a sigh. "What does it take to get a transfer in this 'ere kingdom?"

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"to be fair, I am not technically stepping on the bridge, but I love a good riddle, so, sure! I'll do my best to answer!"

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Kenneth (by Carmen), Kenny (by other VILE agents), Crackpot Kenny, The Anti-Player, Contestant #3
Color #
A9A9A9
"Sure, why not...?" The troll paused to scratch his head, more than likely dribbiling a few crumbs into his bright red mane as he did so. "Okay...uh....What is the one thing you can never put into a saucepan?"

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A9A9A9
"Yeah, you're correct, here you go." The troll reached into his pocket and tossed what looked like a perfectly lead ring into the palm of the girl's hand. "With this ring of memory, you can project the runes of a single spell unbeknownst to thee...use that spell three times, then it will evaporate to dust. Don't bother soul bonding to it, it won't work, and uh....rinse with fish oil in the event it starts turning your finger green." The troll belched, then pulled a toothpick from the same pocket as the rings and began to pick his teeth. "By the way, you haven't happened to see a small red elf on your way over? She's supposed to be getting me some coins..."

Jules

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jules
Color #
%2347557
"I have indeed seen her, she in fact was trying to steal them!" Jules caught the ring, and slid it into her pocket "I feel like I should make a lord of the rings joke."

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A9A9A9
"Well, I appreciate the fact that you're not treating me like a token troll..." He begins to sputter in laughter. "Hah, a token....get it because..." He wheezes and then clears his throat. "I've heard them all, and besides, whatever she's doing out there it doesn't really count as stealing."

Best answers
Color #
White
Relieved at the turn of events, Justice lowers her sword, putting it in the sheath on her belt.

Looking at the Troll, she said,"Under the circumstances, I do not regret my actions. But I do regret our misunderstanding, as I always try to be fair, as I am Justice." ?

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
Tenchi sheaths his sword and says, "The Troll has chosen Donut diplomacy! Tis a great day indeed may you enjoy the beverage."

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
A9A9A9
"If you're justice, than you must be lost, sister. There hasn't been justice around here for decades." The troll said between gritted teeth that were rapidly being toothpicked. "This is the realm of goblins and monsters and unsleee fae and....all VILE creatures....Our ne'er-do-wellery forever sealed within a pact with the great crimson witch who knows all and sees all, and is everywhere and no-where....blablabla....I suppose you've already eaten, otherwise I'd poison you a cake..."

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki