Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
By the way meet my Mokujin guitar... Wait whats his name again? I can't remember.
Djinn: How did I get covered in logs too? Im already made of wood. And you and I are not Mokujin you Moron! *proceeds to shock Tenchi in an attempt to jog his memory*
Tenchi: Aaaahhh!... Hey wait a minute Im starting to remember I'm a Ranger. Who isn't clumsy, though ACT Ranger Tenchi is starting to make sense.

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
That was my guitar Djinn, he accompanies me on my travels and likes to help out when he can (especially if he gets to hurt people)

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
By the way meet my Mokujin guitar... Wait whats his name again? I can't remember.
Djinn: How did I get covered in logs too? Im already made of wood. And you and I are not Mokujin you Moron! *proceeds to shock Tenchi in an attempt to jog his memory*
Tenchi: Aaaahhh!... Hey wait a minute Im starting to remember I'm a Ranger. Who isn't clumsy, though ACT Ranger Tenchi is starting to make sense.
*gets up and walks over to the man with the guitar* Are you alright my friend?

Tenchi Masaki

Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Color #
Yes though I do feel silly in Mokujin armor. Djinn: "He lies." Shush Djinn!... And your a dragon its very nice to meet you. (bows respectfully)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki