[Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

Best answers
Color #
White
Of course you know that Carmen stole the melody from her WoEiCS? theme song from Mozart's Singt dem groBen Bassa Lieder. 😉

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
you know, looking back on some of the RP's that VILE did......I love Joe Kerr and Patty. "The Angel with a broken wing" one has been my favorite with Joe so far. I also loved the one where Patty is stealing "Little Dedo" :D

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
Looked at my weather today from my computer....it said 9. I thought it meant 9 F. I was like huh. It's gonna be unusually cold today. Then I noticed the C beside the number. :D

Jon Eckart

ACME detective
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jon, Jonny, J (single letter), JE (pronounced 'G')
Color #
00A885
((OOC: If anyone can get ahold of Invader (or Invader2), might want to let them know @Chase hasn't been seen for over 2 or 3 years... no idea, unless it's a test of us to not get out of hand or something. Invader might have to make a new account (not sure how that'll work, using the same e-mail address), but I don't know who has admin rights here besides Chase and maybe Carmen and possibly Ivy. For a while now, it's seemed like the higher-ups have left us maybe in charge for a bit.))

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
If there's a league of extraordinary Men why isn't there for women? Carmen would DEFINITELY be the extraordinary women 😄

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: Today is not only Flag day but also the birth of the US Army :)