[Chat Log] Nov-Dec 2019

Lucy

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Alice, Luce
anybody get really deep within a good book and then....have to stop because it triggers you? Yeah, it's happened several times for me. It's like I want to know what happens next but I have to pull myself out of the book because it triggers me so bad.

systemcat

Visitor From Another AU
Best answers
Despite the fact a major repair happened today to the RV. The day has felt like a special kind of hell. I'm tired, nauseous, and I've barely been able to work the whole day. It's too early into the night to turn in. Suggestions to kicking back as I try to work on page 117?

Best answers
Color #
White
@systemcat From what I know, most of the people we heard about in the news, at least in the USA, had other factors, too (like they had covid at some point, and didn't know it) and if it makes you feel any better, the people that I know who git the J&J vax have not had any probs at all. Don't worry, inspiration will come. Til then, take care of yourself.? ❤

Tenchi Masaki

ACME Ace Detective, Inventor
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Tenko(don't ask), Kami Jack, Guy Smart, Tenten
Color #
I watch movies similar to my favorite ones in hopes of finding overlooked b-movie gems. This is one of the ways that inspires my creativity.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki