[Chat Log] April-May 2019

Claire Yeon

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
I am afraid I have no solutions for the wasp problem other than to burn your house down. Would not advise moving forward with that until all other options have been exhausted.

Best answers
Color #
White
@Claire Yeon Hopefully, removing the nest & making sure there are no other points of entry is all @Charlet has to do to get rid of the wasps. ? Thanks for the compliment, Claire; I'm working on it as we speak. I usually literally write my stories on paper; but I am now out of paper; and I'm terrible at typing so "saving it as a drat" on here didn't always work; as sometimes, it was gone the next day. So I've literally had to save as I go; but you can read what I've already written, if you want. But please save your comments til later; unless you want to comment here in chat. It's called "A Sweet Surprise."

Best answers
Color #
White
I'm keeping my eye on the weather. Even though is still daylight, there's a tiny bit of thunder. So, if I'm not on for much longer, or if I drop off suddenly, that's why. ?

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
They didn’t show much reaction but they put it at their work starion

Claire Yeon

V.I.L.E.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Had a moment earlier tonight that you lot might find funny. I went out for a drink with a friend I haven't seen in a while, and at one point our conversation turned to my ex-boyfriend. She ran into him a few months ago and saw things about his personality that appeared new to her. The dialogue went like this. Her: "I never noticed it when you guys were together, but he's kind of a douche. Was he always like that?" Me: "He was selectively douchey."))

Jacqueline Hyde

Time Thief
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jackie, Sparkles, Priestess
Color #
e74f9a
The other day I was trying to decide whether to upgrade my Six Flags membership, when it struck me: Hesitation breeds regrets. So I totally did. And it turns out they were on sale, despite the rep earlier saying they weren't, so I actually saved like $17 compared to not upgrading.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki